Jemhow #3 jemma mc gowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why don’t YOU donate some of the money from your GoFundMe that you don’t even need instead of guilt tripping the rest of us into giving money when we are already struggling to make ends meet!!!!!! 🤯🤬
People like herself and others would put u off donating to go fund me . Get the donations and spend ridiculously . Have put me right off donating to any stranger now

Reactions: 10
Why don’t YOU donate some of the money from your GoFundMe that you don’t even need instead of guilt tripping the rest of us into giving money when we are already struggling to make ends meet!!!!!! 🤯🤬
I agree. She's a walking advert to not donate to GFMS. Where's the money jems?

Reactions: 9
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Surely if you were terminally ill you would be spending that precious time with your children and family. Not dicking about with whatever company or insta hun has shown you some attention 🤯

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Surely if you were terminally ill you would be spending that precious time with your children and family. Not dicking about with whatever company or insta hun has shown you some attention 🤯
There's just something oh so odd about the whole thing 🧐

Exactly and if you were as sick as she says she is you wouldn’t risk infection just for free meal. Showing her hair loss is revolting as she seems to use it just before a begging session.

If you look at the grid. There’s no engagement. I don’t think people are as taken with her as she would like.

Reactions: 5
People like herself and others would put u off donating to go fund me . Get the donations and spend ridiculously . Have put me right off donating to any stranger now
Same!!! i remember the day I donated to jemhow, it was a day before payday and I gave what was in my account, I figured if I still had that in my account she clearly needed more than I did, how wrong was I, when I seen the 1st class seats on the way to Mexico I felt like she was l making a fool out of anyone that contributed. I imagine that pair of them laughing their asses off at the little gold mine they’ve got going.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Same!!! i remember the day I donated to jemhow, it was a day before payday and I gave what was in my account, I figured if I still had that in my account she clearly needed more than I did, how wrong was I, when I seen the 1st class seats on the way to Mexico I felt like she was l making a fool out of anyone that contributed. I imagine that pair of them laughing their asses off at the little gold mine they’ve got going.
She needs to start being transparent about all the money raised as its gonna come back and bite them on the ass.
Looking at pics it seems the house and garden has had a lot of work done

She needs to start being transparent about all the money raised as its gonna come back and bite them on the ass.
Looking at pics it seems the house and garden has had a lot of work done
It's very obvious at this point the donations are going to fund her lifestyle and not mexico?
When was the last time we heard of Mexico? 🧐 Seems it's down the drain now.
I'm sure she'll be on talking about Mexico now it's been asked on here.

Reactions: 7
Glad to see this thread exists, i mentioned to a friend about how much fundraising, seeking donations, plugging the “can’t afford this” it was CONSTANT and truly questionable! While i get that she is trying everything I find her EXTREMELY DISINGENUOUS
She is continuously receiving gifts, trips etc but doesn’t mention if she is being paid on the side? I wish her all the best in her treatments but I find her need for money vile! There was a moment when she was on her way back from her trip that she stated she had “treated herself to some jo Malone which is fair Enough but her statement of I never buy myself anything made my browz raise up. There are so many other people with the same diagnosis as her and they don’t receive anything close to what she has. Her greed and selfishness knows no bounds. I believe that she no doubt paid of her home etc and has set aside a nest egg for her children because there is no way the amount she has received has soley gone in treatments. Transparency is key especially when you are never done fundraising, running competitions that are for money for your own pockets and expecting people to continuously pick up your tab.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
If she had any decency all fund raising and GFM pages should be removed now she has had more than enough, shame on her for being so greedy

I have no doubt in my mind she's being a snaky witch and raising the money for her family to make sure they are sorted when she's gone. If the moneys being used genuinely let us know Jemma. Where has it all gone? Kids savings accounts?? Sorry but that's not what it was for.

Reactions: 7
I have no doubt in my mind she's being a snaky witch and raising the money for her family to make sure they are sorted when she's gone. If the moneys being used genuinely let us know Jemma. Where has it all gone? Kids savings accounts?? Sorry but that's not what it was for.
She’s a sneaky fake disingenuous bleep. I hate the c word but it’s so appropriate for her. She’s a disgrace. What happened to the friend she was going to Mexico with? Why not give her some of the funds that she’s apparently having to pay privately for her chemo. But no Jemma and other peoples money aren’t easily parted

She’s an absolute dose-some of her replies to the questions people were asking her about the cbd/thc she was taking were so rude and condescending. Her health situation is dire and I feel awful she is going through it but my god she comes across as a witch sometimes!

Promoting unauthorised medical drugs . Remember this all those companies associated with her. Shocking.instagram should ban her when she’s obviously out of control,

Reactions: 6
Hark at the silly follower that assumed she was talking about cbd! Imagine that. No no our Jem so way too cool for that. She's promoting illegal substances to 58k 😳 she's getting on like the girls in year 8 that smoked and laughed down there noses and those that didn't. 28 year old mother of 3. Why is she so smug too.

She is for sure just living off the money she's raised (that was intended for Mexico) and will just do yet another fundraiser if Mexico actually happens or when she needs more money. The thing is, a lot of people would still have donated to her if she'd just said that the money was to 'make memories' with her kids or even to leave for them in the future...she has so many lies and scams on the go I wonder how she manages to keep track of it all!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.