Jemhow #3 jemma mc gowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wee digs there at the message today...nobody asked her was she doing the Mexico protocol. She was asked where the GFM money is going. What a twit

• Wow
Reactions: 8
The number of likes πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
This gives me major ick! Everything about it. Instahuns clothing have had their time, people are feeding Jemma’s ego. The ship has sailed, move on hun. Look at some of the other Instahuns tit shows for clothing πŸ™„πŸ˜¬

Reactions: 5
I messaged that clothing page asking why they are exploiting a terminally ill cancer patients following to boost their sales and was blocked within seconds.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I messaged that clothing page asking why they are exploiting a terminally ill cancer patients following to boost their sales and was blocked within seconds.
She is always gifting Lynsey Bennett dresses too... Seems she has found her niche market for advertising 😳

• Sick
Oh she’s now saying she will 100% be back to Mexico ASAP πŸ‘€

The amount of questions that are purely about going back to Mexico just shows what everyone is thinking! The same thing as us

Reactions: 6
Terminally ill, but you know, home improvements is a must πŸ™„
Needs donations for medication /Mexico protocol but can spare a few grand of her own money for a front door . ( or was that paid for by donations Jem how do you afford it all? Oh yes everyone else’s goodwill ) her and Shaneen Joyce should do a collab together . Send us a tenner and we will send you fck all …

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Guaranteed there will be a question box later "Love your door" and the response... Oh a kind follower/company who wants to remain anonymous gifted it to me 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Guaranteed there will be a question box later "Love your door" and the response... Oh a kind follower/company who wants to remain anonymous gifted it to me 🀣
Was a surprise for her coming back from her gifted villa holiday for 7 people πŸ˜‚

And her house number along with her Road displayed online for 59k followers to see.
Thats for all the freebies, god forbid she would miss out on a packet of paperclips πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Aw Jesus yous have well and truly made me laugh with these today... distracted from work but laughing 🀣🀣

I see she mentioned the story replies being off..did she say why she was doing it in the first place? We all know there's only one reason people do that. For the haters and trolls 🀭

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.