Jemhow #3 jemma mc gowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can’t…
Done up like a dogs dinner 😂 literally for a bit of free grub. Wouldn’t you say thank you to the kind follower and decline . Take take take, greed greed greed! 🤡🤡🤡

She's so nauseous and in pain yet can get washed/dressed, full face of make up on, wig on, jewellery and accessories on just to go on her free trip to the Galgorm? Why is Clive going along with this, why isn't he telling her to go back to bed and rest, surely he's not putting her best interests at heart? Just goes to show they're both in it for the freebees. A totally unnecessary car journey when already feeling sick is just the worst, why put yourself through it??
Ah but is she sick ??

Reactions: 6
I posted the other day how she is never sick when there is something to go to and low and behold she is so sick but still managing to go. Not buying it.

Reactions: 11
There's quite a few ones on social media who gain a following, become terribly ill, get absolutely obscene amounts of money and gifts donated and then disappear. Some have been jailed and some just do a runner.

It's horrible to say and I hope I'm wrong but when jemmy is saying how ill she is but is dolled to the 9s and heading all that way to Galgorm people will read into things.

Reactions: 4
There's quite a few ones on social media who gain a following, become terribly ill, get absolutely obscene amounts of money and gifts donated and then disappear. Some have been jailed and some just do a runner.

It's horrible to say and I hope I'm wrong but when jemmy is saying how ill she is but is dolled to the 9s and heading all that way to Galgorm people will read into things.
Kids left again . If you were that sick you’d use the time out of hospital and off treatment to be with your children instead of pawning them off constantly.

Reactions: 13
I just can’t…
Sounds about right - tight but entitlement- never went to Galgorm before in all her life .. but then I went last year that was most likely gifted or a PR stay too

Now instead of doing what other people do, work hard and buy a break shes away on another freebie

sickening bleep

And if you were nauseated you wouldn’t be able to tolerate a journey from omagh to Ballymena

Only nausea here girl is amongst the people who have seen through and are fed up with your bull tit

Reactions: 7
I’m gutted I was taken in by her act. I feel genuinely sick people are suffering in silence with dignity but this bibe Is just discrediting every sick person by being a cash cow. What a legacy, not 🤬🤬🤬🤑🤑🤑🤑

Can this be investigated. If you donated for a certain treatment plan but now it’s not used for same surely that should be refunded
You can apply for a refund but no one will touch it with a barge pole as she’s the poor wee sick woman
I don’t buy for one second she’s so sick.
full face of makeup, all dressed up.
She’s pulling the sympathy card again. She has a pattern, get something for free, night out, weekend away etc and always follows with the poor me posts.
I don’t have cancer, but if I even had a stomach bug absolutely nothing in this world could get me up to doll up and head away. I’d want my own bed and bathroom.
Exactly and she’s lying as they stayed in Galgorm before Christmas ffs. She needs to go duck herself. If I’m sick or nauseous I’m curled up on my side on the sofa or in bed with a towel and sick bucket. Clive the enabler is as bad as her

Last edited:
I couldn't leave my children for an overnight stay at that age, never mind if I was on borrowed time. Saying that her and Clive need this time together, I'm sorry but when you've kids your spouse drops down the list below them. I could never leave their side if I was in jemmas shoes. In my book your children come first in your life, followed by yourself, then your spouse. Why does she put herself through the torture of going away if she's feeling so ill, surely that's not doing her body any favours. I get that she's clearly a very active and focused person, getting on with her housework and whatever else, but sometimes you have to listen to what your body is telling you. I think this is a mentality thing with Jemma, she probably feels like she doesn't want to let it stop her getting on with life, and I get that. However you're body has ways of telling you to slow down or to take it easy, sometimes you have to give in and accept what it's telling you to do.

I’m sure her children would love a day snuggled up on the sofa with mummy with a movie and some treats. Those are the special memories they will treasure. Why does she not realise this, instead of all these gifted stays, days out with insta huns, countless ads etc…

• Heart
I didn't know the sunflowers are another fundraiser. Ive been to sunflower fields in different areas, and any I've been to are usually for Marie curie/cancer research which in turn helps the many many people living with cancer. One I visited was in memory of a lady who lived local to that area and there was a lovely tribute to her that people could read. I have never seen any with donations for one person. I missed her grid post on it, and thought her sharing on stories was to raise awareness on the sunflower fields around the country at the minute in aid of different cancer charities.

I know someone who nieavly done a bit of fundraising for her. Was totally unaware of how deceiving she was. My friend has yet to be thanked ! Maybe it's because it was only a small amount raised and not the thousands to fund a lavish lifestyle !

• Wow
  • Angry
Is that her wearing the Kevin John dress tonight? Some uturn from the "crippling pain" she was in this morning. Something is definitely not right here

The way that he looks at her thou- I see nothing but love for her in his eyes. I’ve seen it many times on videos she has posted and it’s plain to be seen he adores her

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is that her wearing the Kevin John dress tonight? Some uturn from the "crippling pain" she was in this morning. Something is definitely not right here
I could understand the reel/story waltzing down a hallway if it was an Etro, Rixo, Jenny Packham or Dior dress but it’s only Kevan Jon. She needs to get back in her box. She isn’t that sick that she can’t flounce. I quite often have bouts of nausea and I can’t lift my head never mind all that shitshow. Then again I can sleep at night

Reactions: 4
Am I right in saying she had two wedding dresses? I don’t think I have ever come across someone like her before. This time is for making memories… for her children. I don’t understand all the running around. Children need as much stability as possible

Reactions: 1
Hi Jemma 👋🏻
Definitely reading on here this morning!

maybe you could address all the fundraising £ while you are explaining your trips to the Galgorm, before more of your followers start to smell a fraud and make their way over to the dark side.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.