Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justherefortittle

VIP Member
Lots of new commenters on this thread

Think many people had doubts but because of the situation were just quietly watching from afar - some probably thought to criticise was wrong in such a situation.

Now the smokescreen is clearing and people really are seeing them for what they are - a couple cashing in on the goodwill and generosity of others. A pair of money grabbers with not a moral bone between them.

Doesn’t matter how Kevan Jon and Hair extensions you try to dress it up in, it’s still a shit show of greed personified

Reactions: 12

iadorethis

Is she not the one who didn't turn up for the bride on the morning of a wedding
Have a look on the bloggers ni page there’s a bit about her there . Her brother is a convicted pedalo (obviously not her fault) and some allegations about her treatment of his victim . She’s always seemed like a bit of a dose and a bit rough round the edges . Someone i wouldn’t head to afternoon tea with if my life expectancy was poor . But sure whatever floats ur boat Jemma , a freebie is a freebie

• Wow

Cupcakes2020

Chatty Member
Seriously wtaf? She is off to Dubai with tropic. Why would she not want to spend all her precious time with her children. She is the most greediest person I have ever met.

No tea just coffee

Chatty Member
WTAF.

There was a monumental effort to raise funds for another week in Mexico so she could get her 6 month supply of meds.

Lunds = 15k
Kissincrust = 3k
1 yr here = 6k
Raffle for 1 yr here = ??
Raffle for tattoo = ??
Raffle for concert tickets...
Raffles for cabins/wknds away...
Jemhow merchandise....
The ongoing monthly direct debit donations....
The GFMs still open collecting donations...

Literally THOUSANDS of pounds which was donated for Mexico. Which is NOT being used for Mexico. That is not including all the other income from Tropic, ads, gifts etc which could go towards alternative treatment.

Absolutely scamming the shite out of it!!
And that reply was as if I was the only person who has questioned it...she's fooling nobody. We already know I'm not the first person who asked where the money went and she acted like I was. I don't think I was disrespectful

Now now stop trolling tattle … she will be having to start a new GFM for a security risk house move 🤣🤣🤣
" aw guys can you just believe it, some kind follower gifted me and my family a mansion but they don't want theit names mentioned on here, they see how hard it is us struggling on our £200k+ in donations"

• Haha

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
Wow I go for dinner and drinks with the girls for a few hours and the shit hits the fans 🤯😂 what I will say on the matter is that if it were me I would take myself off social media and spend my precious time with loved ones making memories

There couldn't possibly be any need for more fundraising? Is there ever going to be an end? If Mexico is an end and the new chemo is funded- does she expect for everyone to fund just general day to day living? I just can't get my head around that. People are living and struggling to afford cancer every day. Husbands/ wives out working every hour to make up the other income. I started following her with all respect and sorrow for her. Donated £50 of which I don't have as a mum on maternity with young kids. Has anyone took the time to roughly add up an amount against how much roughly mexico/ machines/ meds have cost? This needs investigated thoroughly. I can't believe that there isn't a percentage of GFM that goes into a regulating body to ensure it's being spent in the correct areas. Really puts me off ever using it again after Jemma

I feel awful even writing this but i question if she is as ill as she makes out, not saying she just has to sit around and wait for her passing but something about it all just doesn't add up.
Please someone correct me if i am wrong as i dont know an awful lot about stage 4 cancer

• Heart
Reactions: 11

lucy66

VIP Member
Is that her wearing the Kevin John dress tonight? Some uturn from the "crippling pain" she was in this morning. Something is definitely not right here

No tea just coffee

Chatty Member
Maybe I'm mixed up. But didn't she go into one a few weeks back explaining her break in treatment and how the delay worked out well as she would be going away at the end of the month and listed all the other things she had on? So she knew she was going on holiday as she told everyone then tried to play it like someone gifted her it....she's so full of shit. Nobody in this climate can afford to take themselves away let alone snakey jem and clammy Clive. At this point I think she's trying to be a brassed necked dickhead

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
I’m sure her children would love a day snuggled up on the sofa with mummy with a movie and some treats. Those are the special memories they will treasure. Why does she not realise this, instead of all these gifted stays, days out with insta huns, countless ads etc…

• Heart

smashingpumpkin

Someone suggested a few days ago that she was buying all these trips herself, sorry can’t find the post. I’m starting to wonder

TikToc

VIP Member
Of course Dr. Mel from Mexico would call you on Saturday. He possibly is worried about missing out on 50k. Not too worried if ye are out to dinner and Clieeeeeve mucking into his steak

• Heart
  • Haha

Philgate

How can she bear to be the centre of attention and Celebrated constantly? This week alone it’s been flowers, free this,free holiday, free anniversary trip to galgorm, a second free trip to GG, a cake with her face, stuff with her kids names on it.
It’s nice to be made a fuss of every so often? But if I had people constantly celebrating me, my existence, sending cards and letters and flowers and presents and fundraising, I’d be so overwhelmed.
I think I’d also feel imposter syndrome- as in, do I deserve all of this? Does anybody?
I think the answer is no body has earned or deserves this level of stuff

smashingpumpkin

Had a look at Brid page after Jemma tagged her for the flowers. She has posts up reminding ppl to pay their monthly donation. Donations for what and zero transparency on any of it.
Im sorry, what?
Are they totally delusional as to what’s going on with the economy. People are struggling to actually live and pay for essentials to live, never mind topping up her lavish lifestyle. Christ on a bike but this makes me so angry.
there is no reason why she still needs £. She’s so damn greedy and selfish and can’t see beyond herself and her WANTS.
she exceeded her 1st GFM beyond what she needed, time to stop this carryon now and have some empathy for those who can’t afford to keep her in her meals out, designer gear, weekends away. No doubt this upcoming holiday was gifted, god forbid princess Jem would pay out of pocket for anything.
Rant over.

Cupcakes2020

Chatty Member
I posted the other day how she is never sick when there is something to go to and low and behold she is so sick but still managing to go. Not buying it.

AnnaBanana85

Chatty Member
“Telling them can you get my chemo done by 5 o’clock?”

Does she think for one minute the nurses wouldn’t rather be at home with their kids too? Show a bit of respect. Every other person in that chemo unit also has a life to live.