Jemhow #3 jemma mc gowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really hope she gets a lot of people unfollowing the way she is going on being a complete diva . I know she is stressed etc but she really believes that she’s doing the general public a favour by sharing her story . No Jemma we are doing you a favour by following , allowing u the people to sell to for your ‘part time job ‘ and the ppl who donate due to the sob story . I intend to unfollow soon . Her attitude stinks

Reactions: 7
I really hope she gets a lot of people unfollowing the way she is going on being a complete diva . I know she is stressed etc but she really believes that she’s doing the general public a favour by sharing her story . No Jemma we are doing you a favour by following , allowing u the people to sell to for your ‘part time job ‘ and the ppl who donate due to the sob story . I intend to unfollow soon . Her attitude stinks
Don't watch her on insta. Use wai. I haven't followed her in a long time and she thinks shes being smart by hiding stories but the internet is a wonderful place and they end up out there any way 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The fact of the matter is we don’t actually give a tit about her sad little life. We want to know what she’s done with all the GFM money. Plus this also means we HOPEFULLY won’t be subjected to her “ads” 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
She’s def doing the “friends and family” stories to weed out anyone leaking information on here.

Maybe focus on spending time with your husband and children rather than worry about so called “rumours”. Tragic.

Reactions: 12
She’s def doing the “friends and family” stories to weed out anyone leaking information on here.

Maybe focus on spending time with your husband and children rather than worry about so called “rumours”. Tragic.
You’d think someone in her shoes would have their priorities in order. Also goes to show that what’s being said on here is true 😊🤫

Reactions: 4
Doing the two different pages means she will loss potential sponsors. She doesn't want to stop posting on her public one as she needs the numbers there to beg to and to get collabs with. If she went private she couldn't do that.

Shes so calculating. How is she weeding people out anyway? If any of her followers could request to be on the other page then that means she's accepting everyone who requests. What a dick

• Heart
Reactions: 9
"I don't know who sent this mop & bucket..."

Seriously?! So Jemma McGowan just spent all day rambling about how she needs private stories and lonely weirdos are taking an obsessive interest in her family (that she willing posts online for 50k+ people) ... Yet some random fan person has apparently sent her a mop to her home address & she's delighted??!!

Absolute bullshit. Randomers following her page DO NOT know her address. Given her latest posts, surely if a stranger had sent a mop she would be concerned as to how they got her address? This is the exact same as yer wan that magically sent dresses to Jemma's house without her knowledge when she conveniently had nothing to wear to an event.

Interesting all these posts are interspersed with #ad for Emma mattresses. Gotta fulfill the contract👌

"I don't know who sent this mop & bucket..."

Seriously?! So Jemma McGowan just spent all day rambling about how she needs private stories and lonely weirdos are taking an obsessive interest in her family (that she willing posts online for 50k+ people) ... Yet some random fan person has apparently sent her a mop to her home address & she's delighted??!!

Absolute bullshit. Randomers following her page DO NOT know her address. Given her latest posts, surely if a stranger had sent a mop she would be concerned as to how they got her address? This is the exact same as yer wan that magically sent dresses to Jemma's house without her knowledge when she conveniently had nothing to wear to an event.

Interesting all these posts are interspersed with #ad for Emma mattresses. Gotta fulfill the contract👌
She has said before she doesn’t care who has her address aka send me free tit. She’s giving it out and she mentions her address on her stories

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Lad's I'm in my second round of chemo. I'm absolutely fine apart from the vomiting etc. Last thing on my mind would be a bleeping Emma matress. A year ago I stupidly bought one and its the worst one in the world. DO NOT BUY.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Lad's I'm in my second round of chemo. I'm absolutely fine apart from the vomiting etc. Last thing on my mind would be a bleeping Emma matress. A year ago I stupidly bought one and its the worst one in the world. DO NOT BUY.
Photos of you getting chemo and a bandaged arm or it didn't happen 😜.
Hope it's going well and you're ok ♥

Reactions: 6
Huge coincidence she won her friends competition. Says it all about how corrupt these wans are. That’s all they’ll be remembered for.

Huge coincidence she won her friends competition. Says it all about how corrupt these wans are. That’s all they’ll be remembered for. Lying

Why does she always have that bandage on in her stories? Does it not get dirty? And can she not take it off?

Why does she always have that bandage on in her stories? Does it not get dirty? And can she not take it off?
It's a cover for her PICC line( Peripherally inserted central catheter) semi permanent IV long line access for her chemo ...can be taken off and washed, but it protects line from getting pulled and some patients prefer not to have line on show

Reactions: 1
The attitude because the chemo was late. This girl has no manners or respect. She somehow thinks the NHS is beneath her. Her attitude stinks.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.