Jemhow #3 jemma mc gowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hadn't even copped that but you are correct... The raffle was being organised through the hopeforjemhow page, you had to contact them for tickets, yet they didn't show a live video of who won???
I thought it would have been ran on the day...live..or at least on a post ... Very odd

Reactions: 2
I thought it would have been ran on the day...live..or at least on a post ... Very odd
I'm guessing because someone in attendance on the day happened to win 🤔

I have no doubt Jemma or the random person (stranger who became a friend) that instigates all of the fundraising for hopeforjemhow will clarify all in the coming days...

I'm guessing because someone in attendance on the day happened to win 🤔

I have no doubt Jemma or the random person (stranger who became a friend) that instigates all of the fundraising for hopeforjemhow will clarify all in the coming days...
They’re all as thick as thieves

Reactions: 3
Have just come across this thread. Started following Jemma a few months ago after seeing someone post about her show with Stacey Dooley. I just can’t warm to her though? Don’t know why 🤔 they seem to be very comfortable especially considering hubby is the only one working. What does he do does anyone know?

Reactions: 3
Have just come across this thread. Started following Jemma a few months ago after seeing someone post about her show with Stacey Dooley. I just can’t warm to her though? Don’t know why 🤔 they seem to be very comfortable especially considering hubby is the only one working. What does he do does anyone know?
Her bio on instagram lists their businesses.

GFM starting for a family caravan coming soon

Reactions: 5
Clive was Jemmas manager in a local car dealership. They both ended up getting the road due to dishonesty. Clive was somehow left responsible for Jemmas commission/ bonus payments and it was discovered he was paying her more than she was entitled to (surprise surprise). I know quite a few of their former colleagues and nobody that worked with them have a good word to say about them. Despite both of them working in the same place not one person attended their wedding. What does that say? They seen all this coming once she got sick. Jemma has also made numerous insurance claims against this company. She was known to take the odd dive onto the floor!

Clive then moved on to Donnellys where he also got the boot for stealing cars (not sure the circumstances but he was found to have Donnellys cars at his house)

Clive is currently working albeit very casually. Suppose why would they work full time when they have made half a million on donations in the past 18 months!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Clive was Jemmas manager in a local car dealership. They both ended up getting the road due to dishonesty. Clive was somehow left responsible for Jemmas commission/ bonus payments and it was discovered he was paying her more than she was entitled to (surprise surprise). I know quite a few of their former colleagues and nobody that worked with them have a good word to say about them. Despite both of them working in the same place not one person attended their wedding. What does that say? They seen all this coming once she got sick. Jemma has also made numerous insurance claims against this company. She was known to take the odd dive onto the floor!

Clive then moved on to Donnellys where he also got the boot for stealing cars (not sure the circumstances but he was found to have Donnellys cars at his house)

Clive is currently working albeit very casually. Suppose why would they work full time when they have made half a million on donations in the past 18 months!
That is shocking. Makes you wonder 🤔

Just seen Bried Lynch sharing a post on her Instagram stories that a wee girl is cutting her long hair to raise funds for Jemma

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 4

Holy duck!!!! That’s bad. Wonder did Donnelly’s push for a prosecution?

T
Just seen Bried Lynch sharing a post on her Instagram stories that a wee girl is cutting her long hair to raise funds for Jemma
I would be heart broken if a wee girl was cutting her hair to make a few Bob for me if I was in Jemma position . Shocking

Reactions: 7
so Jemma reckoned Bried didn’t have “the personality” for all the fundraising yet is happily letting her go on and take the funds in. Also, what exactly is the hope for jemhow gfm actually for? Seems to be its funding her lifestyle I don’t understand why there are so many GFMs running for her and the amount of money being raised is disgusting as there are sooo many others in the same boat as Jem but yet they are left to struggle on financially whilst Jemma lives the life of Reilly. Sickening really

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She seems to be doing great given the loss of power in her legs again.
Out walking round the farm today with no bother at all.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.