Jemhow #2 Jemma mc gowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The first thread that got closed down, she basically made out that was it and nothing else could be done, i now think she said it for more fundraising.
Funny how she spoke about tattle before when she was talked about in a positive light but wouldn't mention it now in case it sent her followers over to see what's really going on
She was raging at that guy that contacted businesses she was working for. The bile that she vomited about ‘trolls’ was unbelievable then she says she doesn’t care and laughs… Pinocchio 😏🤥🤥

Reactions: 4
I agree. Plus doesn’t she consider for a second that perhaps nurses and doctors etc follow her? I understand she feels the NHS have let her down regarding a delayed diagnosis, but I feel her current criticism of it is unreasonable.
She has said before that she had to be careful what she was saying because things she’d said on stories were being quoted back to her during meetings at the cancer centre, so for sure they are following her.

We will soon be asked to fund a proctor gallagher scam now too!
So its ok to moan about the appt being late but hangs off giving the info to her people about how it went...keep them hanging and sending all the dms.

Reactions: 5
She is clearly desperate and as she says will do anything to prolonge/save her life. Her desperation makes her vulnerable though and these organisations are exploiting that! It’s an awful situation but I don’t agree with this misinformation being shared on essentially a public platform.

I feel she’s burying her head in the sand regarding her prognosis which is a real shame as she’ll only struggle to come to terms with it all at a much later stage.

Oh wow she's so vulnerable and clearly these wack a doodle places like Mexico thrive on that. God bless her, worming tablets for animals just seems madness because it's come from a FB group.

I know the flip side of it is, you'll never know what you'd do if you were in her shoes.

Oh wow she's so vulnerable and clearly these wack a doodle places like Mexico thrive on that. God bless her, worming tablets for animals just seems madness because it's come from a FB group.

I know the flip side of it is, you'll never know what you'd do if you were in her shoes.
She’ll be eating rat poison next! I reported her story. That’s so so dangerous. Will she have even researched the contraindications

Reactions: 3
She’ll be eating rat poison next! I reported her story. That’s so so dangerous. Will she have even researched the contraindications
I’ve also reported it. These scams might actually sway people from evidence based treatment which is utterly dangerous.

@KeepitontheDL I’ve just finished watching that YouTube link you’ve linked about the hope4cancer & I am shook
Crazy isn't it... Goes to show what you will listen to and believe when you are out of options. The fact they charge thousands for food, heat treatment and illegal, unregulated drugs & encourage a second visit 3 months later is just diabolical.

Sadly with more and more people raising GFMs and lining these clinic's pockets & no laws being broken in Mexico... They're not gonna quit. At least that poor woman saw through the BS and didn't send her son

Listening to Jemma this morning without her pushing raffles or gfm’s was so much easier. I genuinely hope that it works for her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.