Jemhow #2 Jemma mc gowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I forgot about the direct debits her friend Breege has organised

On

On her latest post she said about all proceeds going to her family. There are so many families out there struggling to get by and here we have Jemma dressed in the best, with designer this that and the other on encouraging people to donate to her family. I get it she is sick but try to have a bit of humility at least when you are on looking for money. When her first story came out I sat and cried and donated. I felt so bad for them. But now I am sitting with my mouth open as she begs for more money for her family. I do get her wanting to prolong her life i do and I hope she does. Bit it is this air of entitlement I don’t like.
Same here, donated cash but wouldn’t give a penny anymore. She’s never grateful or satisfied. But of dignity she would have ceased the begging when it reached 450,0000

Reactions: 4
I don’t understand how she doesn’t have the money for the scan. Her first gfm was £165,000 odd, the current one is at over £16,000 combined with all the raffles surely there should be enough money for the scan.
I genuinely don't understand why you wouldn't fork out for this test at the very beginning (using your own or GFM money if you don't have finances) to determine which treatments would be most effective against terminal cancer... Then spend GFM money to get private treatment for exactly what is recommended. Rather than spend thousands going to Mexico twice & even more on the treatment regime they recommend?

Fair enough, I don't know how much private oncology treatment costs but surely the hundreds of thousands that has been raised via GFM would have covered it.

Guaranteed the test results will state embark on treatment XYZ and more GFM will be required... I'd be interested to see if any of the recommended treatments were on Mexicos list of lifesaving treatments 🤔

Reactions: 4
She invested about 13K on a machine that someone recommended to her and she said it made them “tit out their tumour” - her words not mine. She’s a total clown

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh wow. Interesting this thread has made a comeback. My thoughts are the same as the last time. GFMs are continuously abused and unfortunately this is no different. Jemmas situation is horrendous but the continued begging while showing off all the tit you've bought is a bit much ..

Reactions: 7
I’m glad to see this thread back. I genuinely wish the girl the very best and watching her lately is leaving a bad taste. She’s coming across as quite high maintenance and not at all relatable. First class flights and 5 star hotels. Very expensive night in Miami. It looks to an outsider that’s where the money is going. Surely you would get there the cheapest possible way just to be there and how much that clinic cost. And all these free products and clothes. There’s never a collab or gift on stories. Being sick isn’t a free pass to acting like a celeb. I don’t know much about the NHS but slating them on social media is pretty poor when ultimately it’s them that will be providing her care.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I can see a GFM next for a O2 chamber at home.

What I hate the most is that Mexico is a complete scam with basically supplements and snake oil treatments. Her sharing so much will make other people feel they need to go too. These clinics prey on people's emotions.

The trip was a holiday for her husband he didn't go to the clinic with her he was lying by the pool as much as possible drinking. Very odd when your there with your wife who is having treatment.

Reactions: 9
I found the whole Mexico thing very strange, there were days she said oh I got out early - but surely if you were paying all that money you would want to make the most of each day. As for Clive lying by the pool drinking everyday, it didn’t come across very well. When they were returning from Santa’s village she was slating Cliver for never buying her flowers (heck my husband never buys me flowers - no big deal) and she turned the phone on him and he says “what a load of cock” why would you post that. There doesn’t seem to be a filter, anything goes.
I can see a GFM next for a O2 chamber at home.

What I hate the most is that Mexico is a complete scam with basically supplements and snake oil treatments. Her sharing so much will make other people feel they need to go too. These clinics prey on people's emotions.

The trip was a holiday for her husband he didn't go to the clinic with her he was lying by the pool as much as possible drinking. Very odd when your there with your wife who is having treatment.

Reactions: 1
Had anyone noticed that when she talks about the many things that are being sold for her like the born and bred mugs etc she always says raising money for my family (not treatment) is this so she can't be questioned about what she does with it?

Reactions: 1
Had anyone noticed that when she talks about the many things that are being sold for her like the born and bred mugs etc she always says raising money for my family (not treatment) is this so she can't be questioned about what she does with it?
I thought she said that to guilt trip people.. “my family” as in my 3 small babies that’s possibly going to be left without a mother but you could be right

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.