Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Duchesspink

VIP Member
It does sound like it was hope 4 cancer that gave her the all cleat. Its not the first time it's happened as I've read about this when I googled hope 4 cancer not that long ago.
Poor poor girl thinking she was clear then suddenly has days to live.
Thats devastating. I wish for a smooth passing for her. It really makes you see how lucky you are when you hear of young new mums dying from this awful disease.

If I were Jemma, I would ditch plans to get back to Mexico and I would be having my NHS scans to see what's happening. You can't trust that lot in Mexico, they say anything to keep these people coming back.
I imagine it's them who tell them they need to stop their hospital scans etc and go by what they say instead.
Its criminal

Reactions: 16
Why would anyone feel the need to pay to speak to Gemma? Shes juat an ordinary mum with an unfortunate cancer diagnosis, she is not inspirational in any way as it all only done for her own benefit

• Angry
Reactions: 16

Duchesspink

VIP Member
I am worried for her going for her results this week.
I truly understand why she is in denial or has been in denial. Any one of us would try anything to stay here for our children.
I lost a friend to cancer a couple of years ago and she had small children too. She often said the torturous thing for her from the day she was told she was terminal was her children not remembering her.
She said she knew she would always be with them but they would never know her. They were so close and 3 years down the line, she was right.
It's hard to think of your children not knowing you yet you've spent every minute of every day with them and you hope something is imprinted into their memory.

I'm sure Jemma feels this with hers being so young.
I do wish she could get a few more years at least with them. For her sake and theirs.
Cancer is truly vile

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I hate saying this but I think she is getting worse and knows it. The docs gave her a year last year and she mentioned last week they told her she’s at the end. I think it’s a case of her not believing it. I have two close family members who passed away from cancer in the last couple of years (my mother and father in law). We were told by doctors weeks and 6 months and that was what it was. I just think the doctors know, they’re the experts in their field, they’ve seen it before and can usually give a fair estimate. I know there’s exceptions to this and people do defy the odds sometimes. I hope I’m wrong in Jemma’s case. It’s absolutely awful to think of her leaving those tiny children and for her to know it. It doesn’t bear thinking about. Her recent post Duchesspink referenced above would make you wonder if it is the case that she is worse now. I’m not sure if she’s actually on any conventional treatment (I don’t think she is but open to correction) so you would wonder how her cancer is being contained for the last year if she has active cancer. I can’t see H4M protocol doing that but then I’m very sceptical of it. I’m sure it’s helpful from a holistic and psychological standpoint but medically?? I do hope for her sake I’m wrong. Admittedly I don’t agree with all her fundraising and the lifestyle/spending she’s leading whilst fundraising but you wouldn’t wish this situation on her or anyone.
Not one person on this thread wishes her any harm, i truly hope ahe survives amd lives a long life with her family
My only issue ever was that she was never transparent with all the money raised and it seemed to go more on lifesyle etc than treatment

Have to say. I was all for jemhow and still don't think she deserves the scrutiny she gets for trying to survive. HOWEVER after seeing her in cahoots with devine scents I have gone wayyy off her. You think someone would warn her how even more damaging this could be to her. Anyone associated with the likes of her or CMB can't be too wholesome themselves. Cancer or no cancer.
No one is putting her under scrutiny for trying to survive but surely she should be held accountable for how she spends all the money donated to her.
Having cancer is not a career

Eeyore147

VIP Member
I thought those latest stories were pretty ignorant. Basically if you get cancer is 100% down to your food and lifestyle and trauma. I will tell that to my friend shall I, who was young, fit, healthy, vegan, good life - oh no I can’t - she died at age 36 of stage 4 Breast Cancer.
Just cause everything she eats shes shitting straight with a coffee enema.
I respect that everyone needs hope but pretty sure that scientific research and Chemo helps!

Reactions: 14

Cupcakes2020

Chatty Member
Post comparing her electric bills - does Jemma not know that everyone’s bills have went up over the last year. She was being questioned on this page a few days ago and low and behold we have the sympathy stories. My goodness I feel like a total bitch even questioning her, but something doesn’t add up.

Duchesspink

VIP Member
I came here to say the same thing. Whenever she starts to get called out this happens. It is very predictable. I don’t know why she kept wiping her eyes as she was struggling to get the tears out. But she is going to pull herself together to enjoy her weekend. Her comment about why she doesn’t know why she is going through this as she has never done anything bad to anyone confuses me- does she think that is why people get sick? Does she not realise that life is sh*t and these things happen for no rhyme or reason. Not everyone is fortunate enough to have over £200,000 raised for them and being constantly gifted breaks, clothes and food. Everyone has their bothers but have to get on with it.
I think having terminal cancer is as shit as it gets and kind of trumps the shit the rest of us have to deal with. People with terminal cancer can't just get on with it. That's privilege speaking.
I'd rather have my health and a life with my children than 200k and gifted items. I'm sure she would too.

I do think she is being hit harder than she thought with the 1year anniversary. Especially when she isn't feeling well and the shoulder pain too.
I would want to be seen ASAP as my mind would be racing ahead and every ache would have me wondering if this is my decline starting.
I thought she looked very dark around the eyes today in her stories.

Time will tell how she is at the weekend. Will it be business as usual? Who knows. I have a feeling that all isn't as it seems and she must be out of her mind with worry.
She can be a right smug cow but I think things will be taking their toll over the next month.
I do feel for her right now.
Yes she will probably get dolled up and head away. I don't think I could fault her for that.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Max21

I hate saying this but I think she is getting worse and knows it. The docs gave her a year last year and she mentioned last week they told her she’s at the end. I think it’s a case of her not believing it. I have two close family members who passed away from cancer in the last couple of years (my mother and father in law). We were told by doctors weeks and 6 months and that was what it was. I just think the doctors know, they’re the experts in their field, they’ve seen it before and can usually give a fair estimate. I know there’s exceptions to this and people do defy the odds sometimes. I hope I’m wrong in Jemma’s case. It’s absolutely awful to think of her leaving those tiny children and for her to know it. It doesn’t bear thinking about. Her recent post Duchesspink referenced above would make you wonder if it is the case that she is worse now. I’m not sure if she’s actually on any conventional treatment (I don’t think she is but open to correction) so you would wonder how her cancer is being contained for the last year if she has active cancer. I can’t see H4M protocol doing that but then I’m very sceptical of it. I’m sure it’s helpful from a holistic and psychological standpoint but medically?? I do hope for her sake I’m wrong. Admittedly I don’t agree with all her fundraising and the lifestyle/spending she’s leading whilst fundraising but you wouldn’t wish this situation on her or anyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

KeepitontheDL

It's bizarre that she ever ended up with him. I understand he was her boss at one point – maybe she thought he was going to end up doing well for himself and by the time she realised he was useless it was too late. He seems completely devoid of personality, ambition...anything really. And she could certainly do much better looks-wise as she's naturally very pretty when she isn't covered in an inch of make-up and wearing a cheap wig.
She recently mentioned fleeing an abusive relationship and buying the gaff 7 yrs ago as an impulse... Her eldest is what, 5yrs old? So she clearly met Clive instantly as a rebound (older, mature, her boss etc), got pregnant, settled very quickly & rest is history 😳

If he was actually a successful, loaded boss then they wouldn't have settled in a 2br gaff especially with 3 kids...

And I feel kind of bad for saying this but... I much prefer her short hair! No wonder the hairdresser told her not to go live online unless her hair was styled. It's glaringly obvious it's extensions. She's an attractive young woman & I really thought the short hair suited her and emphasised her youth and pretty face

AnnaBanana85

Chatty Member
So she has possible cord compression which she is putting down to stress? Even though when the GP examined her she has clear abnormal signs (absent reflexes, reduced sensation and power). This is madness! And deeply sad how someone can be in so much denial. I fear she’s going to get a reality check with the scan results.

Also - slags off the NHS for doing nothing to help her but refuses to take steroids for impending cord compression? How does that work?

• Sad

Cupcakes2020

Chatty Member
It must be a big shock to Jemma to find out she isn’t the most important person in the world to everyone. I find her whole slating of the NHS disgusting and shows the type of person she really is. With all the begging and pushing of the raffles I don’t find her one bit inspiring- I find her manipulative and selfish.

Shonsy

The dress was way too tight on her, have seen her in much nicer stuff.
I really don’t see the fascination with these KevanJohn dresses, they all look the same and the pink isn’t nice. Was very tight on her and tbh she didn’t look as though she was comfortable in it. I think she looks lovely without her wigs, her own hair is much more beautiful and she could have styled it to suit herself better than the wig

leftdog

I’d rather be a size 14/16 than stick coffee up my arsehole and beg for money/stuff!!

• Heart
  • Haha

brandambassador

VIP Member
I swear to god I hope my family or friends never genuinely need a go fund me for anything because these greedy huns have ruined the art of giving by being forever greedy & never ‘having enough’.

Reactions: 12
Feel sorry for Jem and dont wish her diagnosis on anyone, however predictably the GFM link has been shared already! Disappointed the programme didn't highlight more about symptoms before her diagnosis and showing the supposed charities that has benefited from her fundraising, or even a mention for the wonderful charity that donated her office, sorry healing house

Reactions: 12

Max21

So her social media break coincided with a holiday.
Very convenient 😜 Why didn’t she ask daddy to put the money he was spending on their holiday towards her medication fund?!! I’m sorry to be harsh but I used to have huge sympathy for this girl but I can’t follow her any more. It’s not like she hasn’t had plenty of trips with the kids gifted to her already. She has her priorities all wrong & I think now she’s just out for what can get whilst pulling in the sympathy vote. Someone mentioned manipulative and this is all I see in her stories and posts. Manipulation of followers. I donated generously at the start when I started following her and I kind of feel I’ve been taken advantage of. I’ve had to unfollow her after this latest social media break/holiday.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Justherefortittle

VIP Member
View attachment 1160070

I really hope Jemma reads what she shared this morning. I have said before there are people who are taking advantage of her situation. When you open yourself up and share so much of your story you leave yourself wide open to public opinion.
People aren’t taking advantage of her situation - she is taking advantage of her situation along with hubby and family

And if you are like JemHow it’s not just wide open to opinions

You also leave apparently leave -
Your bank balance wide open for donations
Your driveway open for your chauffeur driven limo
Your wardrobe door wide open for new clothes
Your garden wide open open for hot tubs & furniture
Your dresser wide open for designer candles
Your family firm open for business in your donated healing cabin
Your front door open to escape to whatever place you’re gifted next

and your morals by the back door

AnnaBanana85

Chatty Member
Flying First Class, new designer gear etc on a GFM endorsed trip shouldn’t sit right with anyone.

It is awful that she has a terminal illness however she is a human being who should still be accountable for what she does. Cancer diagnosis or not, we are still entitled to pass judgement on what we feel is morally wrong.

• Heart