Jemhow #2 Jemma mc gowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Flying First Class, new designer gear etc on a GFM endorsed trip shouldn’t sit right with anyone.
Unless Hope4cancer are including business class / 1st class flights as part of their min. 10k a week package then there is zero reason for people to waste literally thousands of donated GFM money on upgraded flights. I'd like to give the benefit of the doubt that the flights are not paid for by the GFM which is so urgently needed for treatment.

I'll wait here for an Insta update... *tumbleweed*

Reactions: 1
Unless Hope4cancer are including business class / 1st class flights as part of their min. 10k a week package then there is zero reason for people to waste literally thousands of donated GFM money on upgraded flights. I'd like to give the benefit of the doubt that the flights are not paid for by the GFM which is so urgently needed for treatment.

I'll wait here for an Insta update... *tumbleweed*
😂 Her excuse was the travel company upgraded them 🙄 She has an answer for everything

• Wow
😂 Her excuse was the travel company upgraded them 🙄 She has an answer for everything
Well that's convenient... I have visited over 50 countries and never once been upgraded. Funny that 🤔

Perhaps she told the check in staff she was terminal and they upgraded her at the airport. I doubt the actual travel company paid for the upgrade & if they did, it should have been declared as #gifted so she could be taxed on it. Which I'm guessing it wasn't.

Reactions: 6
Did anyone notice when she talked about becoming Tropic ambassador she never said it would earn her some money so she would no longer have to beg?
Just remembered that when she said she gets 20% of all tan sales.
And then the car sales too.
But the begging continues and the looking for sympathy...telling us how ill she was last year
🙄🙄🙄
Did London paid clinic start treating her without seeing her?
never mind her husband living the life of Reilly sipping beer by the pool all day. She showed a few videos of him well on.

Reactions: 2
never mind her husband living the life of Reilly sipping beer by the pool all day. She showed a few videos of him well on.
He’s gross 🤢 The girl has no wit for how things look and come across. She likes showing people hammered on her insta. She did that to her fan girl that does the earrings. I’m sure jemma wouldn’t like being portrayed like that and would have a total tit fit

Reactions: 5
Imagine 20 down the line and children being taught about these “influencers”, it will be interesting to see how history judges them. They are all clones of each other - high pitched Hellloooo and the pointing with the index finger.

I don’t understand how she doesn’t have the money for the scan. Her first gfm was £165,000 odd, the current one is at over £16,000 combined with all the raffles surely there should be enough money for the scan.

I don’t understand how she doesn’t have the money for the scan. Her first gfm was £165,000 odd, the current one is at over £16,000 combined with all the raffles surely there should be enough money for the scan.
Just trying to play on the strings of generous people I think.
Does she not realise all the costs are going up? Not everyone can afford it.
I smell another GFM coming up shortly.

Reactions: 4
She has about 16 GFM’s. She’s so entitled now that she wants other people to fund everything. She doesn’t give a toss that the cost of living is through the roof

She has about 16 GFM’s. She’s so entitled now that she wants other people to fund everything. She doesn’t give a toss that the cost of living is through the roof

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
I added them up a total of £207,363 raised through gfm’s. That doesn’t include raffles and money donated from jumpers, bracelets etc
That is some amount of money.

added

I forgot about the direct debits her friend Breege has organised and all the gifted clothing.

I added them up a total of £207,363 raised through gfm’s. That doesn’t include raffles and money donated from jumpers, bracelets etc

added

Last edited:

added

I forgot about the direct debits her friend Breege has organised and all the gifted clothing.
And all the money from insanity sales, tropic and probably the 10% too from solesister

I’m sorry but the NHS simply won’t endorse treatments just because she provides some “evidence” on a bit of paper.

Unfortunately the NHS isn’t a finite resource and has to make judgement calls regarding funding. Why should she have access to essentially a private treatment recommendation when others solely relying on the NHS don’t?

I think she’s going to be disappointed and I’m sure more NHS bashing will follow..

Reactions: 8
This has puzzled me too, where has all tge money gone?
She’s made hundreds of thousands out of her illness. The greed is disgusting. She plays the poor me card when support-is slacking. Such admiration for NHS sticking to clinical accurate facts and not being influenced by pay for non proven medical treatment. Instagram should ban people from spreading this crap.

I forgot about the direct debits her friend Breege has organised

added
On
I’m sorry but the NHS simply won’t endorse treatments just because she provides some “evidence” on a bit of paper.

Unfortunately the NHS isn’t a finite resource and has to make judgement calls regarding funding. Why should she have access to essentially a private treatment recommendation when others solely relying on the NHS don’t?

I think she’s going to be disappointed and I’m sure more NHS bashing will follow..
On her latest post she said about all proceeds going to her family. There are so many families out there struggling to get by and here we have Jemma dressed in the best, with designer this that and the other on encouraging people to donate to her family. I get it she is sick but try to have a bit of humility at least when you are on looking for money. When her first story came out I sat and cried and donated. I felt so bad for them. But now I am sitting with my mouth open as she begs for more money for her family. I do get her wanting to prolong her life i do and I hope she does. Bit it is this air of entitlement I don’t like.

I forgot about the direct debits her friend Breege has organised

On

On her latest post she said about all proceeds going to her family. There are so many families out there struggling to get by and here we have Jemma dressed in the best, with designer this that and the other on encouraging people to donate to her family. I get it she is sick but try to have a bit of humility at least when you are on looking for money. When her first story came out I sat and cried and donated. I felt so bad for them. But now I am sitting with my mouth open as she begs for more money for her family. I do get her wanting to prolong her life i do and I hope she does. Bit it is this air of entitlement I don’t like.
She doesn’t appreciate Bried. She sat and slagged her off one day about how she wasn’t the right person and didn’t have the personality to fundraise. She also gives money to her mum.

• Wow
Another here who felt sorry for her in the beginning but now she is taking the mick with the raffles, jumpers, go fund me's etc. The holiday/treatment in Mexico completely showed them up. If it were me I would be posting receipts to show my husband was paying for himself, not using the money donated by kind well wishers to get drunk and buy cigars!

Can't understand why people are still donating. There are lots of other sick people.

Finally, I dislike her style, the clothes she wears are so cheap looking and I can't stand that long wig! Her own hair is so much nicer.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.