Jemhow #2 Jemma mc gowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Scan results must be tomorrow or Friday seeing as the event is on Sunday? I’m sure she said she’d have them before then x
I think she already has them, if I remember back she always had her appointments on Tuesdays. Plus this would explain why she has been quiet on Instagram yesterday and today

Reactions: 3
I think she already has them, if I remember back she always had her appointments on Tuesdays. Plus this would explain why she has been quiet on Instagram yesterday and today
I think you’re right going by the tone of recent posts. I really hope she’s ok and has good family support.

Reactions: 3
Yes I would say she has the results as she seems really down, vacant look about her..I know what it's like to be waiting/receiving results, as I'm sure a lot of you do . I'm only hoping she hasn't been given a *time frame* which is nearing. My heart does break for her, hew wee babies and Clive.

I've no idea how to set up a new thread.
I would suggest
Jemhow #3 Jemma mc gowan

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.