Jemhow #2 Jemma mc gowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her begging is beyond words, her storage is annoying her, hint hint. I wouldn’t wish her diagnosis on anyone and I do hope she gets a long time with her children. However, terminal cancer should not give you the right to take advantage of people. It’s the all the proceeds are going to my family….

Reactions: 7
I wonder where she went to get her bloods done today? Mexico? London? Or maybe the local nhs.
Shes a joke

Reactions: 1
She slates the NHS but will rely on them when anything goes wrong with her current private treatment regime.

Reactions: 5
Did anyone notice when she talked about becoming Tropic ambassador she never said it would earn her some money so she would no longer have to beg?
Just remembered that when she said she gets 20% of all tan sales.
And then the car sales too.
But the begging continues and the looking for sympathy...telling us how ill she was last year
🙄🙄🙄
Did London paid clinic start treating her without seeing her?

Did anyone notice when she talked about becoming Tropic ambassador she never said it would earn her some money so she would no longer have to beg?
Just remembered that when she said she gets 20% of all tan sales.
And then the car sales too.
But the begging continues and the looking for sympathy...telling us how ill she was last year
🙄🙄🙄
Did London paid clinic start treating her without seeing her?
I don’t understand why she isn’t ‘allowed to sell from her own page and she’s restricted to how many followers she has’! Surely you can have as many followers as you want. Roisin Doherty has and she’d be seen as an influencer. Jemma is so full of tit

I am sure we will have a post shortly in the poor wee me voice once she knows there is another tattle page up and running. The go fund me page said about a mid-diagnosed brain tumour - I get how upsetting that would be but don’t understand why she didn’t pick up the phone straight away and ask about this. But sure then again it wouldn’t have been a story if she had done that.

Reactions: 9
I would imagine theres already a solicitors letter done in relation to "mis diagnosed brain tumour" aka very unfortunate typing error.
Wheres the fun in keeping it simple and real? No money in that😀

Reactions: 2
I would imagine theres already a solicitors letter done in relation to "mis diagnosed brain tumour" aka very unfortunate typing error.
Wheres the fun in keeping it simple and real? No money in that😀
Ugh! It’s just more fodder for her to play the victim. I hate people with victim mentalities. Any normal person would have been straight on the phone that day, why the hell would you wait a week?!

I also see the raffles aren’t going well 😏

Ugh! It’s just more fodder for her to play the victim. I hate people with victim mentalities. Any normal person would have been straight on the phone that day, why the hell would you wait a week?!

I also see the raffles aren’t going well 😏
The raffles aren't going well becauae of her flaunting of designer handbags and everyone is struggling at the moment themselves

Reactions: 3
Flying First Class, new designer gear etc on a GFM endorsed trip shouldn’t sit right with anyone.

It is awful that she has a terminal illness however she is a human being who should still be accountable for what she does. Cancer diagnosis or not, we are still entitled to pass judgement on what we feel is morally wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.