Jemhow #2 Jemma mc gowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The coffee morning was by paid ticket only😂😂😂 nothing free there
Her oul ma likes the money and Jemma is known to give her begging ma many a handout. I guarantee you the oul doll will at least break even to cover costs.

oh also Jemma doesn’t know who her real father is as the ma is a slag and taunted her “da” that he wasn’t the father!! All came from Jemma’s own lips

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Her oul ma likes the money and Jemma is known to give her begging ma many a handout. I guarantee you the oul doll will at least break even to cover costs.

oh also Jemma doesn’t know who her real father is as the ma is a slag and taunted her “da” that he wasn’t the father!! All came from Jemma’s own lips
Wow what a nasty thing to do to her own daughter

Reactions: 1
Spoke to soon about cutting back on the relentless posts for money.

Back at it today and it’s not even 8am yet!

Wow the push is really on today. I guess the raffles aren’t going too well. All this talk of her being inspiring. How many other people are going through the same thing and aren’t on doing this.

Reactions: 4
Also the push now for other people. Wny can't donate from her GFMs
Just checked out that girls wishlist and she has one of them bottle makers what's ÂŁ120, I feel bad saying this, but I wouldn't have the balls to ask for something that expensive from some random person.
Horrible situation having cancer and being pregnant, but is everyone so out of touch with prices being sky high at the moment.

She's probably too busy giving her ma daily handouts to donate herself.

Reactions: 5
Also the push now for other people. Wny can't donate from her GFMs
Exactly. Donating to people in other countries now, these beggars are unbelievable.

Just checked out that girls wishlist and she has one of them bottle makers what's ÂŁ120, I feel bad saying this, but I wouldn't have the balls to ask for something that expensive from some random person.
Horrible situation having cancer and being pregnant, but is everyone so out of touch with prices being sky high at the moment.

She's probably too busy giving her ma daily handouts to donate herself.
Don’t feel bad it’s pure greed and they deserve no luck. Promote unicef or cancer charities not free for all.

Reactions: 2
I know she said she was going to help other people out but I thought that was from her own gfm.

Was this another money making event today?
No her sister that owns the gasworks had a brunch thing. Jemma tried to take it over 🙄 and make it another lunch. Looks like there weren’t as many people at her table as she wanted 😏😏

No mention of the grabby mother’s coffee afternoon. Must have been quiet too

Does anyone else find her very vain most of the time.
Today - this dress makes me look bigger than I am... Odd that things like that even bother her.

Reactions: 7
Does anyone else find her very vain most of the time.
Today - this dress makes me look bigger than I am... Odd that things like that even bother her.
She’s a size 6 because of those enema’s and my friend was at her house and she said to the drip of a husband about how she’s so conscious of her body as she’s so thin and doesn’t like it yet has a post up of her draped on a bed in Mexico

She’s a size 6 because of those enema’s and my friend was at her house and she said to the drip of a husband about how she’s so conscious of her body as she’s so thin and doesn’t like it yet has a post up of her draped on a bed in Mexico
He looks more like her father in pics than her partner, what sge is he?

Vain is the word for her. Does her sister own the gasworks? She really does think she is a celebrity.
r

I thought it was the cancer that made her so thin

I thought it was the cancer that made her so thin
Can someone dare ask ??? Why was charitable donations to Claire’s Wish spent on providing that healing house to someone with multiple huge incomes from other various sources and who is administering medical options not supported by registered clinicians ?? The cost of that house must be upward of 100k and when not used can it be moved to a childrens hospice or worthy beneficiary .

Reactions: 3
Can someone dare ask ??? Why was charitable donations to Claire’s Wish spent on providing that healing house to someone with multiple huge incomes from other various sources and who is administering medical options not supported by registered clinicians ?? The cost of that house must be upward of 100k and when not used can it be moved to a childrens hospice or worthy beneficiary .
very surprised to see them fund something like that

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.