Jemhow #2 Jemma mc gowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone dare ask ??? Why was charitable donations to Claire’s Wish spent on providing that healing house to someone with multiple huge incomes from other various sources and who is administering medical options not supported by registered clinicians ?? The cost of that house must be upward of 100k and when not used can it be moved to a childrens hospice or worthy beneficiary .
The healing house is also used as an office for their car business

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I can’t believe she has the wains in swimming at the beach. It’s a wee bit early in the year for that.

Reactions: 2
I can see a GFM next for a O2 chamber at home.

What I hate the most is that Mexico is a complete scam with basically supplements and snake oil treatments. Her sharing so much will make other people feel they need to go too. These clinics prey on people's emotions.

The trip was a holiday for her husband he didn't go to the clinic with her he was lying by the pool as much as possible drinking. Very odd when your there with your wife who is having treatment.
I can’t believe she has the wains in swimming at the beach. It’s a wee bit early in the year for that.
It’s all for the gram 😀

Reactions: 1
Not that I wish her illness on anyone....however is it not wrong that she begs for money so much but seems to have no shame in spending it on luxuries?
Strange way to carry on.

Reactions: 6
Have said it elsewhere about a similar charlatan

I can’t help thinking that all GFM pages once they reach a certain threshold as low as 5k or 10k should have a legal requirement to have a independent financial arbitrary that had to account for angive clearance for every penny spent.

It’s sad that charlatans like this have completely abused the process and that so many are drawn in by the sob stories.

And how many things and trips does one family need … everyone deserves hope or the opportunity to spend quality time with family & friends, not just those that sob their way in the right circles so they get promotion and campaigns getting traction so loads raised

That money should never have been spent on the healing room that serves only one person purpose and now used as a home office

Don’t know about the hot tub, it was likely donated

A local company donated a garden set for her to raffle to raise funds and of course she also got a set to keep for herself- what was she sitting on up to then - the concrete?
She could have easily have passed the opportunity by and raffled both or donated one to a hospice.

Same as her only mode of transport everywhere she went for ages was by limo … probably loads of dying people locally that could have appreciated just one trip.

Reactions: 4
Her sense of entitlement really annoys me. Is her situation sad, certainly. But there are loads of sad situations out there. She either has a very brass neck or no shame. As for himself, does he have no pride. My husband would be mortified.
Have said it elsewhere about a similar charlatan

I can’t help thinking that all GFM pages once they reach a certain threshold as low as 5k or 10k should have a legal requirement to have a independent financial arbitrary that had to account for angive clearance for every penny spent.

It’s sad that charlatans like this have completely abused the process and that so many are drawn in by the sob stories.

And how many things and trips does one family need … everyone deserves hope or the opportunity to spend quality time with family & friends, not just those that sob their way in the right circles so they get promotion and campaigns getting traction so loads raised

That money should never have been spent on the healing room that serves only one person purpose and now used as a home office

Don’t know about the hot tub, it was likely donated

A local company donated a garden set for her to raffle to raise funds and of course she also got a set to keep for herself- what was she sitting on up to then - the concrete?
She could have easily have passed the opportunity by and raffled both or donated one to a hospice.

Same as her only mode of transport everywhere she went for ages was by limo … probably loads of dying people locally that could have appreciated just one trip.

Reactions: 5
Didn't medical doctors come out and say those enemas and vitamin drips were a load of bollicks!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.