Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emperortooco

VIP Member
You're going nowhere for a long long time my girl ,t's all the fun on this thread is doing wonders for us all ....here's hoping 🤞;);)
Fuck me he looks like the cat that has got the cream MINE ! Well as that line in the Inbetweeners movie goes “This kitty wants feeding “ miaaaoowww

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Don't tag me, there's a support forum!
All, please keep to the account in question.

Of course no one can track Tattlers. Don't give the attention they want to accounts trying to threaten with obvious bullshit.

Spare a thought for all the influencers falling for fake accounts who are promoting tattle 🤦‍♀️

Thanks for the reports!

Reactions: 3

MUZICAL_THEATRE

VIP Member
I just couldn’t be arsed doing a 3 hour round trip to sleep in a room for a night, have some fish n chips (they live at the seaside!!) a dried up looking breakfast (same as they had for a snack the other day!) all for probably £150+?!
More likely £110(ish) for Bed and breakfast, maybe dinner thrown in

monga

VIP Member
She must be gifting these to her down line the two synberries aka Us two do some kind of home scents themselves why would they be buying her stuff?
2F2853FB-0193-4BA1-A7EC-4F3A171119F8.jpeg
5893E93A-8790-4B35-A2CD-A68336D82859.jpeg

Marj24

VIP Member
Some of the comments are gross I think people take it too far at times.
I haven't read comments on that many, most I have seen are in good fun. I agree that some people will always take it too far. Good on Kay for not rising to the bait!

ETA even negative comments are good for the algorithm!

Last edited:

monga

VIP Member
Who are you addressing?

I see all but two comments have been removed from FB

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

monga

VIP Member
Just wanted to say for those new to Kay, the comments section is gold. There are also some very funny reaction videos, I like CinnamonToastKen
Some of the comments are gross I think people take it too far at times.

Reactions: 2
Well I didn’t I got an alert, heard of them ? I,ve always been honest and open about what I get up to same as if I had done this I would have, got nothing to hide that’s how I roll! I even liked one of the comments today from someone who had said you could tell a mile off who the troll was by the way they typed etc. Well how naive of me and also just come out and say if you believe it to be me and I would tell you yes or no as I am black and white not grey! So like I said if it fills the thread conspiring that I am the fake reviewer then go on and I’ll give you the next thread title while I;m at it #whatever it is- Tooco the troll fakes it with Jane
No, I’ve never heard of Facebook alerting people of Facebook reviews, only if you own the page lol. I’m not conspiring against you either, I don’t really care who left the review just thought it was a bit far that’s all :)

Reactions: 1
I thought it was you who left the fake review too considering you posted it within 7 seconds of it going on her Facebook page but it seems the photo has now been deleted from this thread 🤷🏼‍♀️ Whoever done it has just played right into Janes hands because that is trolling in my opinion, big difference to gossiping on a forum to going to leaving comments on TikToks/Facebook etc… and I’m 30 and call everybody lovely (not sure I would call a customer lovely but it wasn’t a customer who left the review) 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1

ScrambledEggs

VIP Member
We’re all getting passed to the troll hunters 😅 I hope she knows who’s behind that account they’ve already been outed by none other than other troll hunters 🤪

Why doesn't she go private...🙄. I've seen that IG acc. Can they really find out who's on here ? Or are they are just scaremongering??