Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monga

VIP Member
Why on earth would anyone find that attractive to look at ? It’s hideous really hideous
It wouldn't be my thing at all but I'm sure you'll see similar popping up in poundland ( if they're not already there)

I have a feeling she buys crap from that esk shop in Eastbourne it’s full of crap and dirt cheap that’s why the products keep changing she literally buys what the shop have I reckon
This is where the biznessss is registered to
This is from the Gov site https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/07756496

Reactions: 4

monga

VIP Member
might force meself to watch a bit tomorrow seeing that she,s well and truly got the Halloween bug 6 weeks early !!! Ffs, suppose she needs to pedal her exclusive bombs or whatever Halloween stuff she is trying to palm off onto her victims Otherwise it’s going to be sat in her warehouse (ikea drawers) for the next year, not unless she puts a Santa hat on a pumpkin face and I wouldn’t put it past her 🤣🤣
Well she's taking no chances pre aw ders have to be in by Oct 1st 😂

• Haha

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
Imagine advertising her crap 💩
And what’s with them moon things look fucking awful and who wants to spend time trying to break it all up be messy as hell , these products are def aimed at simpletons no normal women would touch this crap with a barge pole , just the packing alone makes me wanna be sick 😷
Also what happened to our eco friendly Jane ??? Palm oil and plastic fighter 😂😂 her shit is just covered in plastic and them pink bags that cover the boxes 📦 😂😂😂

I've just unfollowed Trolleydollytye on tiktok because he's advertising her stuff on there, not sure if he has bought it or she has sent it to him, but its not marked as an ad
At least with 10% off leaves some extra cash for the thrush cream that will be needed

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Marj24

VIP Member
Just wanted to say for those new to Kay, the comments section is gold. There are also some very funny reaction videos, I like CinnamonToastKen

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
No, I’ve never heard of Facebook alerting people of Facebook reviews, only if you own the page lol. I’m not conspiring against you either, I don’t really care who left the review just thought it was a bit far that’s all :)
You actually can get alerts from FB if you click the three dots on the post to turn on notifications lol!

90965AF0-0012-473E-ACDE-A95939F5F861.jpeg

• Haha
The same price £9.99 ..
But apparently they're out of stock 🤔

Who's address has she got on her website? Because it's not the flat in *the marina where they are made
Looks like she’s just bought a business address or she’s bought the office she’s always harping on about needing lol

• Haha

ShadyBadger

Chatty Member
As much as I can’t stand the massive selfish twat I think fake reviews are harsh so hope that it’s a genuine complaint doesn’t look likely though if the account has no profile photo but she would totally be making Charlie deal with it and she will be raging and have just eat on speed dial quicker than you can say cawwwwories due to stress

monga

VIP Member
I wonder what she wore, it was either that grotty dress she wore recently to a wedding, or something of Charlie’s .. nothing else fits her. Probs why she could only stay one night! Lol
It looked like the black ribbed thing she had on in one of the lives

Marj24

VIP Member
Guys you're being a tad dramatic and giving the trolls attention that they want talking about two bog standard ,"you're all sad" comments deleted 😆
thanks for the perspective. I think we all know who is 'sad' here!