Jane Gammons #33 Eats, squits, packs, repeats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she was going to order room service only there was a staff shortage :rolleyes: it's like a busmans holiday with those two .

It's absolutely shocking when you think about it. As someone else said, she only did things before because she was copying Helen and she was jealous. Without anyone to copy she hasn't got a clue. I wonder what she's got planned for her birthday
I think we can guess 😂 starts with E and ends in T

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She also only filmed half her head the whole time 😂 as if we don’t know what she looks like 🥴 when she was hot after cawloweee counting she couldn’t wait to show us her ugly mug 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So she was going to order room service only there was a staff shortage :rolleyes: it's like a busmans holiday with those two .

How does a fairly young couple with no children behave this way 🤣😳 I can't get over how aged their mindset is

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She also only filmed half her head the whole time 😂 as if we don’t know what she looks like 🥴 when she was hot after cawloweee counting she couldn’t wait to show us her ugly mug 🥴
I don't think her full head would fit in the lens 😂

How does a fairly young couple with no children behave this way 🤣😳 I can't get over how aged their mindset is
I think it's her and he has to go along with it. I bet that round leather bed was on the beanbags bucketlist only she'd have used it as plate 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't think her full head would fit in the lens 😂

I think it's her and he has to go along with it. I bet that round leather bed was on the beanbags bucketlist only she'd have used it as plate 😂
The bed comment has done me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Since all the talk of energy prices rising I wonder how long until we get her moaning about that since they couldn’t afford heating anyway 👀 #manifestgirlbossbusinessowner

• Haha
Right where do I start 🤣
Driving to the hotel and chins sees a Tesco delivery van and says she’s feels more at home now she’s seen that , 80% of the vid you can’t really see her face only half , bean went swimming but she didn’t as did not want to get hair wet 🙄 so no swimming costume pics I’m afraid 😭
Hotel seems empty and room looks like a prison cell , they both look well out of place , had fish and chips then chins had tea ☕ lol
Looked boring as hell
They went away for one night ONE and she couldn’t even be bothered to join her husband swimming she is duller than dish water she never does anything she’s so lazy they never go out and now when they do I bet the only thing she did was eat whilst away she might as well of stayed home

Reactions: 8
Also does she remind anyone of Katie price son Harvey ? I LOVE IT
If u listen she keeps saying things that he always says

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Also does she remind anyone of Katie price son Harvey ? I LOVE IT
If u listen she keeps saying things that he always says
I have to admit I often think of OH WHAT A DAY and yeah can see she actually says many of the things he does

Reactions: 5
It’s very telling that she wouldn’t go swimming. She’s obviously mortified by her size. Also filming half of her head 🙄 We know what you look like you wally, you broadcast yourself live every week and there ain’t no hiding your size in those lives!

• Haha
It’s very telling that she wouldn’t go swimming. She’s obviously mortified by her size. Also filming half of her head 🙄 We know what you look like you wally, you broadcast yourself live every week and there ain’t no hiding your size in those lives!
I feel a bit sorry for her in that way but she does absolutely nothing to help herself

In fairness no one else was in the pool it was completely empty , she’s just lazy she is embarrassed too as she should be , she’s in a right mess for her age

Reactions: 6
Or mewts and soap sponges to sell to any duffers staying there !

Well like I said even though some on here thought it was me leaving that review it wasn’t and I wish I had as would have fully vindicated just shows what a conniving biatchh she is , poor Jane being left a fake review, that’s below the belt blah blah .... my arse !! Wouldn’t surprise me if she concocted the whole bloody thing herself, now there’s a conspiracy theory !!!!
I was thinking this nothing Chins likes more than a bit of sympathy coming her way she probably feels elated that she’s got one over you and that “other” tattlers were thinking you left a fake review all the time it was her international super spy that she is 🤣

In fairness no one else was in the pool it was completely empty , she’s just lazy she is embarrassed too as she should be , she’s in a right mess for her age
That’s even worse I bet Charlie was swimming along thinking duck my boring old fat wife who never does ANYTHING not even for me getting her hair wets more important than having some fun together

• Haha
All, please keep to the account in question.

Of course no one can track Tattlers. Don't give the attention they want to accounts trying to threaten with obvious bullshit.

Spare a thought for all the influencers falling for fake accounts who are promoting tattle 🤦‍♀️

Thanks for the reports!

Reactions: 3
I see her youtube is down to 15.2k subscribers from 15.3k. Oh deah! I am 99.9% sure she buys subscribers though. Her video views are abysmal.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.