Jane Gammons #33 Eats, squits, packs, repeats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s fairly easy for anyone to leave a comment for whatever reason... unfortunately she opens the door to it by blocking and deleting comments so to some it’s a red flag to see how long the offending comment will last and to see if it warrants a blocking... I would say it’s unfair and yes could be seen as trolling .... but to be honest I think after the way She and pal Amy behaved toward Patrick whom they thought absolutely nothing of trolling him quite openly.. as my old mum use to say you reap as you sow.

No, I’ve never heard of Facebook alerting people of Facebook reviews, only if you own the page lol. I’m not conspiring against you either, I don’t really care who left the review just thought it was a bit far that’s all :)
Interesting I get alerts all the time from FB .... as for the review perhaps you would like to ask Patrick how he feels when She and one of her minions trolled him just recently 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
People like chins are just the worse kind of people she would be the sort to leave reviews on other peoples bizness in the soap industry 😂 I bet she’s got accounts on here ! She’s got more faces then she has chins that’s for sure 😬
She’s just sold her own husbands grief for views and likes 🙄🥴🥺 that poor MIL , I noticed someone sent condolences on that insta vid she put on as they thought the mum had passed 😬

305ABCA6-694F-4F2F-A93B-8DD42F034856.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 9
How can she keep doing these dreary, dull as dishwater pack with me vlogs? The viewing figures must be terrible and most of those will be tattlers :ROFLMAO: she really thinks she's something special eh? An audience with Jane - as she packs shite in shite and waffles shite for two and a half hours

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t understand how they can’t realise they are at a big loss , shaving gels and mermaid key rings all from the £1 shop 🤯 it’s not a viable business in any sense , what’s she gonna do when babs snuffs it (sorry babs) she’s gonna be fooked 😂 unless she does a tan and goes into wreath making for all her elderly customers 🥴

• Haha
How can she keep doing these dreary, dull as dishwater pack with me vlogs? The viewing figures must be terrible and most of those will be tattlers :ROFLMAO: she really thinks she's something special eh? An audience with Jane - as she packs shite in shite and waffles shite for two and a half hours
My hubby says she just loves the sound of her own voice … he’s right!! 🙄

Reactions: 10
You actually can get alerts from FB if you click the three dots on the post to turn on notifications lol!

View attachment 769117
Yeah on a post that’s already uploaded, I knew that but not to be notified when a review has been posted within 7 seconds lol and to have the same profile photo (none) that’s why I thought it was the tattler :)

Reactions: 3
Touts new shampoo bars as eco friendly…..they are wrapped in non-recyclable plastic 🤦🏼‍♀️ Ffs. Most shampoo bottles are at least recyclable. She is an utter moron.

35C89049-7115-4BE0-A871-4F3E5FA01CA9.jpeg
E81D396B-7648-4720-A9D9-4A97A734CF5C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If they was luxurious they would not be £4.99 , looks like something you would find in a loo at the local Chinese restaurant 😷

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I used a shampoo bar once - it was from a reputable brand - and it left me with scarecrow hair. So, so dry. I can only imagine what Jane’s shampoo bar would do to your hair. Shudders.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I miss the daily top up shops 😭 I thought they were boring but they are the height of entrainment compared to watching her pack boxes of tit. I guess when they have takeaway every night there’s no top up shop to film she says people change in 7 years yes but she’s got worse usually people improve their content not kill off their channel and why do they never go out? Regardless of Covid they are double vaccinated they can take precautions I’m sure lots of Covid safe events are taking place outside in the nice weather give it a few weeks and we will all be home due to miserable weather and she will be using it as an excuse for why they stay home

Reactions: 12
At least her old vlogs were entertaining (the try ons with the awful clothes, the 75 top up shops a week with all the junk for Charlie’s lunch 😉 the desperate attempts to clean the flat). They were the days! Now all she does is the pack with me crap, she never leaves the flat. I wouldn’t watch that if you paid me. I’d say she’s lost a huge amount of viewers. Bring back the old content Jane, I know you read here 👋

Her packing is awful some of the items are higher then the box 😂😂 her watermelon melts the black dots have melted 😂😂😂 looks dreadful, says she is only good at packing because she does online shopping 😬 what a joker
One packing peanut! Why bother? What a wally 😂

Reactions: 10
Mind you this one’s actually quite funny 😆 can’t pack to save her life , 5 minute disclaimer for a kids plastic cauldron bath bomb 💣, the wax is melting , could not fit the house burner back in the box and went bright red looked like a big cherry 🌚

And the manifest mirrors that did not sell are free with every order 😅

And she’s made her own soap whip called pink Prosecco 🤢 as if she’s ever has a pink Prosecco 🙄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.