Jane Gammons #33 Eats, squits, packs, repeats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We are big fans was bit of a giveaway 😂 we all know she sees herself as some sort of a celebrity 🥴 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I
Im surprised she's got time to reply being such a busy boss babe 🙄 she's probably in shock she's got an order review.... seeing as she makes up so many fake orders!
It has to be her mum on her account she couldn’t write like that without a spelling mistake, the fake orders must be a thing if she’s making up fake reviews like that…so obvious!

Reactions: 9
I

It has to be her mum on her account she couldn’t write like that without a spelling mistake, the fake orders must be a thing if she’s making up fake reviews like that…so obvious!
Deffo not legit! What serious company would be back and forth with a customer all night on a Friday 🤣🤣🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Deffo not legit! What serious company would be back and forth with a customer all night on a Friday 🤣🤣🤔
She must’ve went crying to her mum after she saw the review mentioned on here she was mixing the angel delight and Charlie would’ve been at work so mummy has come to her aid

• Haha
If it were me and Jane was chasing for information I would be making it very clear that I will be getting back to her on my terms when I have the time and that her address is required to be on her website legally for returns and for trading standards to follow up on

If it were me and Jane was chasing for information I would be making it very clear that I will be getting back to her on my terms when I have the time and that her address is required to be on her website legally for returns and for trading standards to follow up on
She hasn't got a clue what she's doing 🤣🙈

She must’ve went crying to her mum after she saw the review mentioned on here she was mixing the angel delight and Charlie would’ve been at work so mummy has come to her aid
Her mother is one scary beast 😳

• Haha
If a company EVER referred to me as my lovely they would get a duck off and never see me again what a patronising way to speak to someone especially someone who left a review

If a company EVER referred to me as my lovely they would get a duck off and never see me again what a patronising way to speak to someone especially someone who left a review
Would a 28 yr old refer to someone like that ? we know she's old fashioned but that's like pensioner talk

Leanne's commas where apostrophes should be makes it obvious who is trolling. Jane is ableep but I think leaving fake feedback is a bit far.

Maybe Charlie ? didn‘t notice it before
Comes across as something her mum would say ! I bet she's in charge of her MLJ FB page and Charlie moderates her lives ,we know Jane does her own Insta by the terrible spelling and immature paragraphs .

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.