Jane Gammons #33 Eats, squits, packs, repeats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said she thought she was a 20 but coat fits and it’s an 18 🥴 it’s so tight if she breaks wind in that she will blow the back out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well after next week I might not be able to get on here as often as I have been Depending on signal. We are locking up our lovely 2nd home here in Kalkan a couple of weeks earlier than we thought as it’s deathly quiet now , not that it’s been busy at all this year due to Covid, so we,ve decided to do a bit of exploring across the country before arriving in Istanbul on the 2nd October. Then we are pottering in Istanbul for a few days before I get One of my biggest wide ons Of all time as it,s the Turkish Grand Prix and hubby said he,s done something really special for the 3 days . Please god only one thing left on my bucket list and I don’t mind if his dog Roscoe watches, I,ll chuck him a bit of fruit to nibble on while I eat his master alive. I can but fantasise can’t I ? but been on cloud nine since he,s told me something out of the ordinary is going to happen even though I haven’t got a bleeping clue what it is and we,ve been to GP,s before. After that who knows I still have the wanderlust but need to get up to speed on restrictions elsewhere as if we can get to another GP would be brilI. OH thinks we should come home and if Turkey is still in the red get booked into a quarantine hotel for 10 days and then see if this treatment break has done any damage And he wants me to pick up on treatment again, not sure on that one but am not ready to haunt chins just yet !. I feel great and I have paid privately for a scan here which has revealed nothing but you never know with the big bleeping C, it has a habit of throwing up curve balls when you are not expecting them, so yeah if I disappear all is good we are just exploring !❤
You're going nowhere for a long long time my girl ,t's all the fun on this thread is doing wonders for us all ....here's hoping 🤞;);)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It'll be a cold day in hell the day she becomes transparent 😂
Wondered where you were, you,ve been quiet tonight ! We,ve stayed in am in bedroom with array of dildo,s, butt plugs etc as F1 has been on today even though it was a bleeping disaster for Lewis, still I can have a mucky hour or two fantasising on my own while he gets off downstairs watching the pre pubescent grand slam tennis final, bleeping letch !! 🤣🤣🤣 suppose i,ll have to wait until he comes up as he likes to watch 🤢🤢🤢 only joking , he likes to film it 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I am joking !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You're going nowhere for a long long time my girl ,t's all the fun on this thread is doing wonders for us all ....here's hoping 🤞;);)
duck me he looks like the cat that has got the cream MINE ! Well as that line in the Inbetweeners movie goes “This kitty wants feeding “ miaaaoowww

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She said she thought she was a 20 but coat fits and it’s an 18 🥴 it’s so tight if she breaks wind in that she will blow the back out 😂
The zips about to explode she'll never change gear in that it's like a straight jacket lol !

Wondered where you were, you,ve been quiet tonight ! We,ve stayed in am in bedroom with array of dildo,s, butt plugs etc as F1 has been on today even though it was a bleeping disaster for Lewis, still I can have a mucky hour or two fantasising on my own while he gets off downstairs watching the pre pubescent grand slam tennis final, bleeping letch !! 🤣🤣🤣 suppose i,ll have to wait until he comes up as he likes to watch 🤢🤢🤢 only joking , he likes to film it 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I am joking !!!
Hamiltons cornrows will be standing on end when you get hold of him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The zips about to explode she'll never change gear in that it's like a straight jacket lol !

Hamiltons cornrows will be standing on end when you get hold of him 😂
bit like my nipples are now when I look at any pics of him, like fighter pilots thumbs xxx

How do I find her TikTok?
Universal Superspy has been busy over the past week they said but they are a master of disguise, might be on about 1/2 dozen vids dotted about, apparently they,ve been blocked again but they never let that stop them as they are always searching for the truth !!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is she actually going to leave the flat and go on a walk?! No excuses really as a previous poster* pointed out, it's a lovely area to go for walks. She's got her granny mac now too so she won't look out of place. Only the OAPS will be lapping her as she waddles along

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.