Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
if u look at his insta not someone I’d want to get a shoutout from , insta looks depressing and just him doing weird selfies that look like they are for grindr 😂

She needs to manifest some vitamin c or something 🥴 she looks dreadful
Why is she wearing my curtains? Haha got curtains in that pattern of her blouse in my home office/craft room.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

monga

VIP Member
thing is you just know they're ripping the piss out of the gammons for sure, one of them gives off mean girl vibes right away........ on Wednesdays we wear pink
I was just going to say they act exactly like her and the beanbag even saying their hoodie was loose around the cuffs 😂

• Haha
They look as solid as concrete with botox overload 🥶
Yes, especially the camper one of them Michael is it ? He’s botox’d to within an inch of his life 🤣

I bet they're on tattle there's an undercurrent of seething, bitchy comments behind the exterior, I just know it! 😄 there must be something wrong with them if they genuinely like Chins 🥴
Yes absolutely my youngest son who is gay said they give him bitchy queen vibes

MUZICAL_THEATRE

VIP Member
Hi.....**waves** yeah I can just imagine the staff rolling their eyes and saying "here come the wowcher brigade"
Ha ha ha I bet! Managing Director of a successful beauty company now, so only the most expensive looking hotels will do ..Bet they had a caravan down the road .. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
We know what scents greeting her visitors ( well saying she has none) 🤢
92A9D7AE-F1A5-429E-AB9F-2518D5D4791F.png

She’s having to resort to insta for her comps , must be to cut down on truthful comments 😉
E7EECFB5-FB46-4063-9FE2-4BE2D8C43F20.png

Last edited:
  • Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
thing is you just know they're ripping the piss out of the gammons for sure, one of them gives off mean girl vibes right away........ on Wednesdays we wear pink
She's deffo in their burn book 🤣🤣

How the fuck are full grown adults carrying on like this in the modern world?! And they have the audacity to call us sad little twolls🤔

• Haha

Beggars belief

VIP Member
FYI :-

Ah that’s why my post has been deleted 💡 I was promoting that silly page! 🤦‍♀️ sorry!!

MUZICAL_THEATRE

VIP Member
Did she really buy that swim dress?? I thought she’d put it up to annoy us!! 😂 Why does daft boy insist on wearing leggings? He looks ridiculous in those jeans!
What does she actually see when she looks in the mirror ….

Did they only go for one night? I wonder if she still took the chopping board? :unsure:
Oh I remember that classic, she took everything but the kitchen sink. 😂

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
i used to love this one as well , would use a bottle at a time for the school disco, I must,ve honked but I thought I was posh as my mam had bought me a bottle of YSL bless her and she had bloody Tweed. Mothers were just selfless weren,t they , would give up everything for you so that you had. Glad I couldn’t have kids in the end as they would get fuck all out of me 🤣🤣🤣 I am joking peeps, only other sad part of my colourful existence on this planet not having a mini Tasmanian devil creating havoc like his/her mum does so perfectly 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yeah YSL were classy and so expensive ! I was looking at perfumes today and couldn't believe Elizabeth Arden Provocative woman is selling for £50 a bottle I should've kept hold of some and made a killing on Ebay 😂 the old fragrances have gone up in price even Red Door ...You're right about the little Devils I've a monster of my own making right here giving cheeck 👿:LOL:

This came up on my suggestions what must Charlie’s members of staff think of them 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
It’s very telling that she wouldn’t go swimming. She’s obviously mortified by her size. Also filming half of her head 🙄 We know what you look like you wally, you broadcast yourself live every week and there ain’t no hiding your size in those lives!
I feel a bit sorry for her in that way but she does absolutely nothing to help herself

Rosieposey

VIP Member
my nana loved tweed, all our eyes were watering as she doused herself in it haha, my mum loved occur also from avon, I had heather shimmer and exclamation perfume....oh and tribe!
Exclamation!!! My signature scent back in the day, with my white eyeshadow and barely there brows 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 4