Jane Gammons #33 Eats, squits, packs, repeats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet she’s living out her phantasy of Bridgerton, she used to get off on it 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Bet they looked out of place in that beautiful hotel 🏨 and I see they both had fish and chips I bet it was the cheapest thing on the menu 🥴 I see her really bad anxiety has magically disappeared 🥳

7E466719-BCEA-4433-8D40-D5CED484C396.jpg
4E6C3B6D-D3F8-45C8-BFD0-75CBF858D8B0.png

I see it was standing room only as per the Gammon breaks lol !
9C1CD348-A287-4B30-A951-604EA5E26305.png

• Haha
Bet they looked out of place in that beautiful hotel 🏨 and I see they both had fish and chips I bet it was the cheapest thing on the menu 🥴 I see her really bad anxiety has magically disappeared 🥳
you called it...but she will have been fuming at paying £14 each for fish and chips. it does say that this week there is a limited menu but still she would never allow Charlie to have a sirloin steak for £25

edit to say i bet she made them have room service too and not sit in the restaurant because she looked so out of place

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
she's hash tagged it as #romanticgetaway yet looks more like a food reel, even when she does show the bean he looks like he's asleep, too full of fish and chips to get jiggy

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I hope the old dears at that hotel don’t have a weak heart the sight of her in that swim dress might be enough to finish them off 😅
It looks like one of them Warner hotels for oaps

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did they only go for one night? I wonder if she still took the chopping board? :unsure:
Hi Lex, cheap deal bed and breakfast. Can you imagine how out of place she would have looked, and especially when she opened her mouth … Eliza Doolittle springs to mind.. 😂

• Haha
Hi Lex, cheap deal bed and breakfast. Can you imagine how out of place she would have looked, and especially when she opened her mouth … Eliza Doolittle springs to mind.. 😂
Hi.....**waves** yeah I can just imagine the staff rolling their eyes and saying "here come the wowcher brigade"

• Haha
Hi.....**waves** yeah I can just imagine the staff rolling their eyes and saying "here come the wowcher brigade"
Ha ha spot on bet she’s been on google desperately hoping for a free pudding with every main meal voucher 🥺

• Haha
Ha ha ha I bet! Managing Director of a successful beauty company now, so only the most expensive looking hotels will do ..Bet they had a caravan down the road .. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
you called it...but she will have been fuming at paying £14 each for fish and chips. it does say that this week there is a limited menu but still she would never allow Charlie to have a sirloin steak for £25

edit to say i bet she made them have room service too and not sit in the restaurant because she looked so out of place
The place was deserted, even the bar …We know what the members vid is going to be this week 😆

• Haha
The place was deserted, even the bar …We know what the members vid is going to be this week 😆
That’s why they do cheap deals at these places. The seasons finished now and they need the business, so lots of bargain prices … we’re going on one next week, but slightly longer than one night! Lol

Last edited:
Hope we get a Xmas food shop this year parts 1,2,3, 4 with a 10 minute disclaimer ! And of course a big load of bullshit about food bank donations 🙏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just couldn’t be arsed doing a 3 hour round trip to sleep in a room for a night, have some fish n chips (they live at the seaside!!) a dried up looking breakfast (same as they had for a snack the other day!) all for probably £150+?!

Reactions: 11
I just couldn’t be arsed doing a 3 hour round trip to sleep in a room for a night, have some fish n chips (they live at the seaside!!) a dried up looking breakfast (same as they had for a snack the other day!) all for probably £150+?!
More likely £110(ish) for Bed and breakfast, maybe dinner thrown in

Reactions: 3
#romanticgetaway 😂😂 she really tries to make them sound like some celeb couple. Tell it like it is Janeykins, an out of season bargain break for ONE NIGHT!! Honestly, more Wreckhams than Beckhams

• Haha
Reactions: 12
#romanticgetaway 😂😂 she really tries to make them sound like some celeb couple. Tell it like it is Janeykins, an out of season bargain break for ONE NIGHT!! Honestly, more Wreckhams than Beckhams
I wonder what she wore, it was either that grotty dress she wore recently to a wedding, or something of Charlie’s .. nothing else fits her. Probs why she could only stay one night! Lol

• Haha
I wonder what she wore, it was either that grotty dress she wore recently to a wedding, or something of Charlie’s .. nothing else fits her. Probs why she could only stay one night! Lol
It looked like the black ribbed thing she had on in one of the lives

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.