Jane Gammons #33 Eats, squits, packs, repeats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had had interesting message Thankyou for that you know who you are. Seems that i’m the one on here thats under suspicion for ”fake reviewing” Jane down to the way that I type !!! Well I just let my iPad type I don’t look for grammar and just let it fill it in. Plus I,ve done plenty of stuff in the past that I always own up to in a round about way that people on here find hilarious. Well sorry it’s not me this time so yea maybe this thread isn’t as harmonious as we thought from the other day is it. Crack on and judge or why not start a thread on me Im not bothered , you do what you do but you,ve got this one wrong , just putting it out there !!😡

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Just had had interesting message Thankyou for that you know who you are. Seems that i’m the one on here thats under suspicion for ”fake reviewing” Jane down to the way that I type !!! Well I just let my iPad type I don’t look for grammar and just let it fill it in. Plus I,ve done plenty of stuff in the past that I always own up to in a round about way that people on here find hilarious. Well sorry it’s not me this time so yea maybe this thread isn’t as harmonious as we thought from the other day is it. Crack on and judge or why not start a thread on me Im not bothered , you do what you do but you,ve got this one wrong , just putting it out there !!😡
It would be easy enough for some asshat out there to copy your style of writing @Emperortooco (its pretty distinctive) and then Tattle gets the blame for 'trolling' - I'd pay no attention to it x

Reactions: 9
It would be easy enough for some asshat out there to copy your style of writing @Emperortooco (its pretty distinctive) and then Tattle gets the blame for 'trolling' - I'd pay no attention to it x
People would be surprised what goes on .I've had someone pop on their thread on a few different sock puppet accounts to address my comments. I still told them the truth btw that's how I roll lol ! I would be a hypocrite if I called someone out for trolling Jane when I myself am never off this thread .

Reactions: 6
I thought it was you who left the fake review too considering you posted it within 7 seconds of it going on her Facebook page but it seems the photo has now been deleted from this thread 🤷🏼‍♀️ Whoever done it has just played right into Janes hands because that is trolling in my opinion, big difference to gossiping on a forum to going to leaving comments on TikToks/Facebook etc… and I’m 30 and call everybody lovely (not sure I would call a customer lovely but it wasn’t a customer who left the review) 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Who are you addressing?

I see all but two comments have been removed from FB

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
anyone else lost? I've dipped in and out today as i've been down the seafront playing on the 2p machines and eating ice cream, it's glorious here today :love: my sun soaked head is easily confused at the moment :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I thought the reviews were from someone's neice and then later on low and behold it mentions Amy

anyone else lost? I've dipped in and out today as i've been down the seafront playing on the 2p machines and eating ice cream, it's glorious here today :love: my sun soaked head is easily confused at the moment :ROFLMAO:
Have a lovely time, I'm so jealous love the seaside. Sounds like the perfect day Have an ice cream for me!

Reactions: 6
You think it’s a tattler? An imposter tattler maybe, but I’m sure it’s not one of us!

Reactions: 5
Well I didn’t I got an alert, heard of them ? I,ve always been honest and open about what I get up to same as if I had done this I would have, got nothing to hide that’s how I roll! I even liked one of the comments today from someone who had said you could tell a mile off who the troll was by the way they typed etc. Well how naive of me and also just come out and say if you believe it to be me and I would tell you yes or no as I am black and white not grey! So like I said if it fills the thread conspiring that I am the fake reviewer then go on and I’ll give you the next thread title while I;m at it #whatever it is- Tooco the troll fakes it with Jane
No, I’ve never heard of Facebook alerting people of Facebook reviews, only if you own the page lol. I’m not conspiring against you either, I don’t really care who left the review just thought it was a bit far that’s all :)

Reactions: 1
As you’ve said, you come straight on here and tell us when you’ve left comments or anything so I don’t think it’s you, tattle on my friend 🥰 x

Reactions: 7
No, I’ve never heard of Facebook alerting people of Facebook reviews, only if you own the page lol. I’m not conspiring against you either, I don’t really care who left the review just thought it was a bit far that’s all :)
You actually can get alerts from FB if you click the three dots on the post to turn on notifications lol!

90965AF0-0012-473E-ACDE-A95939F5F861.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is it usual for customers to comment on how ‘genuine’ the seller is? I’ve noticed it a lot on Chins’ content, ‘oh we love you you’re so genuine’, ‘you and beanflicker are so genuine’. Maybe it’s how people speak these days but it seems a weird theme! Even when buying from small businesses.

Always find it strange when people who never normally comment on here suddenly pop up over certain things 🙄 I personally would never message chins or leave reviews but Someone did and it’s not really gonna effect anything is it in the grand scheme of things ! The women is playing shop selling to vulnerable people and old ladies while lying loads in the process .
#bossbabelife

Reactions: 10
Is it usual for customers to comment on how ‘genuine’ the seller is? I’ve noticed it a lot on Chins’ content, ‘oh we love you you’re so genuine’, ‘you and beanflicker are so genuine’. Maybe it’s how people speak these days but it seems a weird theme! Even when buying from small businesses.
Well I’ve never left an eBay review stating anything about the seller as a person as I don’t know them 😂

• Haha
Well I’ve never left an eBay review stating anything about the seller as I don’t know them 😂
Could you imagine leaving a review for Chins based on what you do know of her? ‘My order arrived today and I loved it, and I know you love your food too Jane, bless lovely xxxx’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Trouble is if you are constantly on YouTube being an utter dick for all to see this tit is bound to happen wrong or right , most people don’t take it all seriously, like us just have a laugh about it 😅 maybe if chins was a nicer person she wouldn’t keep having to tell us how lovely she is ?

Trouble is if you are constantly on YouTube being an utter dick for all to see this tit is bound to happen wrong or right , most people don’t take it all seriously, like us just have a laugh about it 😅 maybe if chins was a nicer person she wouldn’t keep having to tell us how lovely she is ?
Exactly, you’ve hit the nail on the head!

And out of all this is highlighted the fact she adds her own reviews 😂 which I personally think is worse then the review originally left 🥴

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.