Jane Gammons #33 Eats, squits, packs, repeats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow that last thread seemed to fly by, welcome to thread 33 folks and thanks to @Winners_Song for the winning title and @Clovis for providing some inspo for it

anyone want to do a recap? mine just sound the same every time :ROFLMAO:

Tattle on.......

Mod edit as per rules swear words aren't allowed in title, please report if there's one to use

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Don’t really think there is much you can say anyway @lexiloo in the form of a re cap as the thread title pretty much sums her activity up of late !
She eats - bleeping more than ever which is why a stint on my 600lb life beckons shortly
She shits - yup, those toilet fizz things that she makes have been seeing plenty of action but down her own bog as imagine it,s rather squiffy in chez Gammons
She packs - duck me don,t we know it, all of the classic Gammon videos have now fallen by the wayside and now it’s just Jane,s idea of a hard sell to her merry little throng of brain washed buyers.
And yes this is the merry go round of her dull life, she has time for no one or nothing else. Even Charlie after a hard days graft has to come home and cook the tea/dinner depending on where you live, sad cow ! She repeats !!

What about squits ! It rhymes

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Don’t really think there is much you can say anyway @lexiloo in the form of a re cap as the thread title pretty much sums her activity up of late !
She eats - bleeping more than ever which is why a stint on my 600lb life beckons shortly
She shits - yup, those toilet fizz things that she makes have been seeing plenty of action but down her own bog as imagine it,s rather squiffy in chez Gammons
She packs - duck me don,t we know it, all of the classic Gammon videos have now fallen by the wayside and now it’s just Jane,s idea of a hard sell to her merry little throng of brain washed buyers.
And yes this is the merry go round of her dull life, she has time for no one or nothing else. Even Charlie after a hard days graft has to come home and cook the tea/dinner depending on where you live, sad cow ! She repeats !!

What about squits ! It rhymes
ive asked for squits instead, good idea!

Reactions: 7
How is she ok and happy being that size? That screenshot on the previous thread is crazy. I know she won’t buy new clothes as she’s “going to lose weight” but since she’s admitted she’s happy and not dieting why doesn’t she go on ASOS or even ebay if she’s skint and buy a couple of pairs of size 20 jeans and a couple of nice tops instead of always looking a scruff bag shes plenty of time to make an effort did she really by the rebel tshirt? It looks like a mans for someone who’s happy to not be on a diet she sure hides under ugly big clothes

How is she ok and happy being that size? That screenshot on the previous thread is crazy. I know she won’t buy new clothes as she’s “going to lose weight” but since she’s admitted she’s happy and not dieting why doesn’t she go on ASOS or even ebay if she’s skint and buy a couple of pairs of size 20 jeans and a couple of nice tops instead of always looking a scruff bag shes plenty of time to make an effort did she really by the rebel tshirt? It looks like a mans for someone who’s happy to not be on a diet she sure hides under ugly big clothes
She'd need to stitch them together ;) I've still got visions of the brown cords with the size 42 leg from her days as an eBay reseller 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Charlie’s full of cold but she’s still dragging him out shopping and said he can have the night off from his second job while she still sits on part time hours 🙄

Asks him did he get any tips when he got home and looked disgusted when he said no 😅

• Haha
I had to unsub from Janeychins, couldn't watch the packing tit videos. I've just watched Kay's Cooking - Cottage Pie :eek::eek::ROFLMAO:,what the actual F***. Kept me entertained for 10 mins anyway. I've never seen anything like that haha. At the end, her top covered in mince and god knows what else, plus, she needs a good bra. Thanks to whoever flagged this up, priceless.

• Haha
I had to unsub from Janeychins, couldn't watch the packing tit videos. I've just watched Kay's Cooking - Cottage Pie :eek::eek::ROFLMAO:,what the actual F***. Kept me entertained for 10 mins anyway. I've never seen anything like that haha. At the end, her top covered in mince and god knows what else, plus, she needs a good bra. Thanks to whoever flagged this up, priceless.
Kay’s been going year’s it’s a wonder her poor son is still standing after some of her half cooked concoctions she’s famous for her cariots 😂

• Haha
Kay’s been going year’s it’s a wonder her poor son is still standing after some of her half cooked concoctions she’s famous for her cariots 😂
I remember coming across her when Harry Hill featured her on one of his sketches 😂

• Haha
Charlie’s full of cold but she’s still dragging him out shopping and said he can have the night off from his second job while she still sits on part time hours 🙄

Asks him did he get any tips when he got home and looked disgusted when he said no 😅
Just had a little look, she’s a terrible backseat driver with Charlie “you need to indicate” he never said anything back to her! My husband knows not to be a back seat driver with me 🤪. Her face when he said no tips, she’s such a grabbing witch. Still shocking to think he worked two jobs whist she sat on her arse from 11am each day, bloody hell he’s one door mat

Reactions: 11
Watch the bacon and egg pie one! Mega thanks as well to the poster who linked to lovely Kay, she’s been keeping me occupied on a duvet day this miserable Sunday ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just had a little look, she’s a terrible backseat driver with Charlie “you need to indicate” he never said anything back to her! My husband knows not to be a back seat driver with me 🤪. Her face when he said no tips, she’s such a grabbing witch. Still shocking to think he worked two jobs whist she sat on her arse from 11am each day, bloody hell he’s one door mat
He's been a doormat from day one the old vids prove it ! I noticed she's removed so many vids it's mostly her cooking tutorials that remain .

Reactions: 6
i've watched Kay for years, if you want a laugh watch the one called Christmas dinner :ROFLMAO: 🤮 she actually makes Tan look hygienic! I did fear for her nipples as her saggy boobs often skimmed the boiling pans or roasting trays so often.

@monga I thought Jane had been removing vlogs, there were a couple I couldn't find......good job tattle never forgets ;)

• Haha
  • Wow
i've watched Kay for years, if you want a laugh watch the one called Christmas dinner :ROFLMAO: 🤮 she actually makes Tan look hygienic! I did fear for her nipples as her saggy boobs often skimmed the boiling pans or roasting trays so often.

@monga I thought Jane had been removing vlogs, there were a couple I couldn't find......good job tattle never forgets ;)
Seems to be the ones we mention on here 😂...Yeah Kay must have nips of steel

• Haha
Omg just checked this Kay women out lol wtf what’s wrong with these people 😂🤢😷😷😷
Think I’d rather buy a loaded sponge then eat that tit 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
she's removed a lot of her early slimming world vlogs where she was talking to the camera, only the cooking ones are there now
Yeah just hand shots and her voice, she must be steady deleting them.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.