Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Wasn’t she making a video to help people that couldn’t get food and upload ideas she mentioned it on a live but that never happen did it. Can’t possibly help anyone but herself I expect she will do one when nobody needs it anymore or once people have starved to death 👌
she should start with not taking the slots for online shopping meant only for the vulnerable

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Mumofthree1225

VIP Member
He is a complete and utter knob jockey !

Bab,s needs help and fast !

Fuck me fat Charlie has bought hair powder with fibres to hide his bald patch. God he looks bloated . Did snigger when Blubbakins asked him when he noticed he was losing the hair, bloody obvious answer..when he met that fat twunt !!! Thought he was gonna shave his bonce in this video just gutted he hasn’t, could’ve done with a laugh, bet he looks like a potato 🤣🤣🤣
I am sitting in bed and nearly weed myself laughing at the hair powder video 😂 why on earth would you do that and video it. When she is filming him he looks like he was one brain cell left and all emotion has been taken from him. He would look like one of her potato’s in the cup if he shaved but it’s far better than bloated powered potato

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

kadykal95

Chatty Member
article on the Dailymail about people taking up vulnerable peoples online shopping slots. made me think of the Gammon's.

• Angry

Kimberina

Wonder how long £70 worth of meat lasts the Gammons, expect they are having the mother of all barbies tonight; steak, pork, lamb and chicken, with garwlic bwead and wedgies.

For any friends fans, have just checked Jane is already bigger than 'fat Monica' but is this Charlie's future? Not thin Monica obvs

Some girl ate Monica 😂😂😂 I’m surprised she hasn’t used the old ‘camera adds 10 pounds line’ yet!

I’m sure she had said previously she’s either 5ft 1 or 5ft 2
Jesus! I’m 5’3 and she’s nearly 7 stone more than me, that’s frightening 😱

How bloody rude was she about her neighbour! We all get pissed off by neighbours but you don't stick it on YouTube for the world to see. That's really horrible! She goes on about others being keyboard warriors, she needs to look in her own backyard the cheeky cow!

Wtaf was that shite she cooked up?! How long did she cook the bloody mince for then keep chucking water in it 🤮🤮 she likes to think she can cook but she really hasn't got a clue.

I think this new baby in the family has really thrown her. It's like she does not like talking about her new nephew. Aside from the virus she seemed to struggle and get more false as the due date approached. They are very touchy and quick to deny about wanting children, I do wonder if they have fertility issues. She is deffo less cocky lately!
I get the impression she might have polycystic ovary syndrome ... she looks the type, quick to gain weight ( bloated round the belly area ) hairy ( we’ve seen the tash in all its glory ).

kadykal95

Chatty Member
She doesn't have time to sit down and relax?! 🙈 She's finished work by the time most people have arrived at work, most people work until at least 5 or 6 or do 8 -12 hour shifts at a time. SHE SPENDS ALL DAY WATCHING NETFLIX how is that not relaxing?!!!

lexiloo

VIP Member
that birthday display.......for a fully grown man and all the hash tags birthday boy, birthday boy tomorrow 😂 im all for celebrating adult birthdays and the 30th is a mile stone (had mine in new york all sex and the city style) but come on that looks like a full on kids birthday display! still cant get over the bean is only 30 anyway!
ps - no way will that cake last until tomorrow, that'll be face planted by 6pm!

• Haha

wotdidijustwatch

VIP Member
Normal people: my emergency IBS kit is buscopan and immodium. I also keep in mind a healthy diet so my symptoms aren't agrivated.

Jane: mine is a full change of clothes should I shit my pants whilst dogging on beachy head or whilst doing a mukbang in the car....

• Haha

wotdidijustwatch

VIP Member
Typical 2 weeks off sick due back to work yesterday and vlogs today can read that woman like a book
When I was ill with anxiety and depression a few years ago I took a break from social media. The break lasted some 5 years before I went back on instagram and facebook and they were deleted again last september. Tattle is the only form of social media i have right now.
And I needed far more than 2 weeks off work to sort myself out. Something about her time off work doesn't sit right.

Charmed40

Chatty Member
So how long has she been off now? Nearly 2 weeks? Maybe more? Jane, give your fat head a wobble mate. Pull your big girl pants up amd get on with it. Everyone knows you're a cunt. See, I have anxiety, Im on antidepressants, I work in the NHS. I have an enormous fear of masks on my face. But, guess what? I frigging get on with it, day in day out. I have never known such a self centred pair of selfish twats in my whole life. What in gods name is she doing putting stupid bloody feelers out on insta. Just bloody get on with it if you're coming back. Jesus fucking christ. Me ,me , me in this shit storm. Girl's got serious fucking issues 🤷‍♀️

so Jane reckons she is constantly losing weight with fasting and calorie counting and isnt much heavier than her lowest weight.........yet heres a flash back to when she first met up with the Livingstones..........quite a difference in them both here eh?? both look like they've aged years!!!

View attachment 114154
Fucking hell, they look like different people! They're aged so much, Helen looks about 15! 😄

Last edited:
  • Haha

burnbookregina

When he looked at the camera like a right dope and said “now I’m approaching 30” I thought bloody hell you could pass for 40!
Exactly, he could have a transplant if he’s self conscious about it, I bet Jane wouldn’t let him spend the money on it though
Bloody hell approaching 30...my husband is nearly 37 and looks a lot younger than that. Dear me not aging well is he

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
Bet she'll have Charlie sat with his little party hat and badge on for his birthday🥴 Watch how much "Party Food" she makes for just the two of them🥳🍔🌭🍗🥞🍟🍕🥯🥨🥗🥘🌮🥪🧁🍭🍫🍧🍰🍪🍨🍦🥧🍩

• Haha

Yashlions

VIP Member
Should he not have a main one nice keepsake for his 30th ?? All he got was lots of crap of eBay she really is tighter then a cats arse ! Why make a cake and have cupcakes made ?? Not tight when it comes to spending on food for herself , I mean let’s be honest that day was for her really so she can eat 🙈🙈🙈

lexiloo

VIP Member
wow shes sunk to a new desperate low using that in her title, she's hardly been at work during the lock down and she worked a few measly hours with minimal customer contact......no contact now!
she looks terrible too, she's really let herself go even more than usual, have some pride Jane and some bloody respect for the actual key workers who are going out every day and not moaning about it, you don't see them on youtube showing the contents of their bags for engagement do you? keep your shit yourself pack to yourself!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
exactly, when I first started watching her she cooked loads of things and baked too so the constant ready made stuff is just laziness and considering she works so few hours its baffling why she wouldn't have time to do it, those sweaty ready made tubs of pasta salads make me gag, usually have dodgy looking meat in them, soggy pasta and sweaty lettuce urgh
A sweaty lettuce 😂😂 that's what Charlie finds under her gunt🤮😄😄

• Haha
  • Sick

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
It’s a Bank Holiday tomorrow which will surely mean coming off plan, not just tomorrow but for the next month🤣

Haven’t watched the shit show yet but did someone say she said she felt motivated after talking to Helen? I can’t think why, Helen clearly can’t motivate herself let alone someone else. It’s like the blind leading the blind with that pair!
Oh and 14st 9lb. My arse! I’d put another stone on that number easily! But it’s ok, she’ll lose 2 stone in the first week and all her clothes will be too big...around the wrists🤣

• Haha