Jane Gammons #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have I missed the pregnancy announcement vlog or has she reserved this privilege just for her “got more money than sense” patreon...she looks about 7 months gone in the latest borefest about nothing but food and eating? No Janeychins no apron on this planet can cover up your belly at the moment, swimming in the deep deep river of De Nile!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She stared the live by saying how many packets of crisps have you eaten today guys, been scoffing crisps all afternoon Jane?!
Someone asked her about the new nephew, she said she’s not sharing the name, is she waiting for ok magazine to approach her to do a spread #Alistwannabe 🤣

Oh and why is she still lying about lives not uploading, well we know why after she deleted the one gormless Charlie did on purpose but her lives are there to watch straight away. I’ve got that much time on my hands I checked on a different device 🤪
Wonder is the old bird upstairs a tattler 😆 why all the secrecy about the baby's name ? unless she thinks it's because she's a huge YouTube sensation the baby could be kidnapped and held to ransom:rolleyes:

• Haha
Wonder is the old bird upstairs a tattler 😆 why all the secrecy about the baby's name ? unless she thinks it's because she's a huge YouTube sensation the baby could be kidnapped and held to ransom:rolleyes:
She’s HUGE alright but not remotely sensational!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just watching her live - I bet her clean washing hanging on the airer in the lounge smells lovely of fried mince and onions 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Little does she know it's Charlie's wank flannel when she's out doing her 2.5hrs graft 😂
OMFG!!!!! I have laughed out loud to that!?!!! 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Jane Gammons, the Kim Kardashian of Eastbourne...... Fack off Jane!!! 🤣 🤣 🤣 Secrecy for unfounded, delusional fame...... GET A GRIP, MOONHEAD!!!! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wonder how many scones she's left 😂 she might have took some up to her neighbour to "break the ice " 😆

• Haha
I wish the upstairs neighbour had been watching her on YouTube and had come flying down the stairs and decked her!!! Now that’s content!!!!

• Haha
How bloody rude was she about her neighbour! We all get pissed off by neighbours but you don't stick it on YouTube for the world to see. That's really horrible! She goes on about others being keyboard warriors, she needs to look in her own backyard the cheeky cow!

Wtaf was that shite she cooked up?! How long did she cook the bloody mince for then keep chucking water in it 🤮🤮 she likes to think she can cook but she really hasn't got a clue.

I think this new baby in the family has really thrown her. It's like she does not like talking about her new nephew. Aside from the virus she seemed to struggle and get more false as the due date approached. They are very touchy and quick to deny about wanting children, I do wonder if they have fertility issues. She is deffo less cocky lately!

Reactions: 13
Well I spent ages watching and wondering if it was a black eye she had, but then someone questioned her make up and she said it was a purple highlighter.......I never knew there was such a thing.
Plus...... For someone so anxious as she was last week, she gave that Amazon delivery person the same baby elephant greeting she uses for Charlie, she ran up that corridor, she didn't wait to wipe down the parcel she was in it like a rat up a drain pipe, and then chucked the packaging and its contents onto the worktop. Very worried about the virus eh Jane?????

• Wow
Reactions: 15
That whole anxiety thing was def for attention ,I'd say she had a read here and tit herself ...There's no mention of it since infact she's been brushing past it..I think she was hoping Charlie would let her leave work tbh...

1min 47 into cook along live and the Janeychins of old is back. Oohhhhhdeeeyyyyaaaa and slagging her elderly neighbour off 👊

• Wow
Reactions: 8
How bloody rude was she about her neighbour! We all get pissed off by neighbours but you don't stick it on YouTube for the world to see. That's really horrible! She goes on about others being keyboard warriors, she needs to look in her own backyard the cheeky cow!

Wtaf was that shite she cooked up?! How long did she cook the bloody mince for then keep chucking water in it 🤮🤮 she likes to think she can cook but she really hasn't got a clue.

I think this new baby in the family has really thrown her. It's like she does not like talking about her new nephew. Aside from the virus she seemed to struggle and get more false as the due date approached. They are very touchy and quick to deny about wanting children, I do wonder if they have fertility issues. She is deffo less cocky lately!
I get the impression she might have polycystic ovary syndrome ... she looks the type, quick to gain weight ( bloated round the belly area ) hairy ( we’ve seen the tash in all its glory ).

Reactions: 14
Don't think she'd want kids anytime soon she's her heart set on being a YT guru😅 she's trying to build her business..Plus Charlie would switch all his attention onto the baby and she def wouldn't want that to happen🙄

I think she would be open about the situation if they were struggling to have kids, I'm mean, it would give her some decent content and a direction to go in and she would gain some followers, no doubt. Not to mention, they play out the rest of their lives on YT, so I don't think she'd have a problem telling all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.