Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

doctordoctor

VIP Member
The more I dislike Jane the more I emphatise with Charlie. I'd love him to go on ten years younger in ten days, he'd be a new man

I think lock down has got to me, I'm standing up for Charlie all the time 😂😂. It's not like he's down the pub sinking ten pints. And sandwiches aren't that bad for lunch. I'm still blaming Jane and her calorie laden dinners for his gain. He just won't say no to her
But it’s the takeaways! KFC, pizzas and of course, the pies and the cheese-with-everything, he doesn’t help himself!! He’s an adult, he can refuse to eat an entire 600cal pizza.....he ordered one at work and said he was taking a day off from the diet!! What diet? This ‘calorie counting’ nonsense is very obviously not working

I’m sorry after Charlie and his disgusting comments regarding how Jane was worse off than Nurses and carers I have no sympathy for him in the slightest .. his attitude stinks as much as hers and their spare room full of musty clothes 🤣

Although I would love to see a vlog of where Charlie’s new hair fibres blow off and stick to Janeychins chins ... that would be comedy gold 🤣🤣🤣
Imagine the fibres blowing off....Jane would be like Desperate Dan!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

lexiloo

VIP Member
I did have a chuckle at the sight of him sat on the sofa with his moobs resting on his rather large belly as he excitedly opened his presents, his top said "hubby" on it but the way he was sat and the fabric had folded made it look like "chubby" 😂

• Haha

NighttimeNurse

Jane wants to give Charlie a present?

How about a wife who takes pride in herself, is fit and healthy, who has masses of confidence. Who dresses well, looks good and Charlie's secretly proud at the esteem this gives him from his mates. Who has her own interests, a good level of knowledge so that she can hold her own in a conversation and doesn't rely on anyone else for validation. Who isn't wholly dependent on Charlie. Who is her own person.

That's the type of present I think Charlie would like.

• Heart
  • Wow

Yashlions

VIP Member
Wow how old and bloated does he look , he could have had a hair transplant by now amount of money they spend on top up shops and takeaways

Emperortooco

VIP Member
Ok being the nosey that I am.... what about his childhood has affected him so much? Was he often hungry hence the pull towards Janeychins knowing he would never ever go hungry again????
Fuck knows! Another big thing that she said he’s done is move an hour away from where he lived as a child and got married (yeah we know) and they have a flat together. Fucking hell an hour away,I moved 7 hours away by plane for 4 years first time I left home ! Think Charlie comb over bean must,ve been a right mummies boy, probably still would be if he had the chance but fat twat is too jealous !!

Charlie loves that hoodie......
Probably the only thing he has! Don,t see her buying much for him, only thing that sticks in mind is that bloody awful cost 😂😂😂

Am I the only one or does Charlie look like he has no teeth in ?

• Haha

Yashlions

VIP Member
Omg listen to live and someone asked why does Charlie not shave his hair off why has he got a comb over 🤣🤣🤣 she did not look happy 😊

• Haha
  • Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
Helen's disabled her vids for other sites other than YouTube
she needs to bloody disable them from there too calling herself bless this cookie and looking like Linda la Hughes blonde twin

linda.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

monga

VIP Member
Planning her comeback then

I shit thee not my friend ;)

I remember that just shows how much they've let themselves go !

Jeez that is actually quite frightening!

Jane is only in her 20's and Helen I think is early 30's???

Apart from the impromptu singing, back in the day I used to like watching Helen, she seemed far more fun and had a lot going for her, she appears to have turned into the same as Jane, just stupidity and a bit whiney! and I always hate people who include their kids for views on You Tube/Insta so that turned me off her.

Clearly the calorie counting is working!!!

I feel I should edit this as I dont give a stuff if someone is a size 0 or a size XXXXXXXXL, I just dont like the pushing diet shite (be it slimming world or calorie counting or just eating a raw onion a day) and pretending they are 1/ losing weight when clearly they are not 2/ giving advice to people when clearly they dont know what they are talking about and 3/ dont lie about your frigging size, we have eyes, it doesnt matter if you take a pic from the ceiling or do a dodgy photoshop job like Helen did where her kitchen cupboards/doors suddenly warped.... Just dont lie! If you are honest nobody has shite to pull you up on! (Rant over I have had a bad day :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: )
Helen was ok (bar the singing) until she took up with Jane ..she ruined both their SM careers simultaneously 😂

Jane still has a melon head though🤣
She was more a honeydew melon there now she's a dirty great watermelon🍉

Last edited:
  • Haha

Dolphingal

VIP Member
Jane Gammons, you are scraping the barrel for content now during a crisis Lockdown.... You're even advertising your husband as George... 🙄 I take it you're Mildred????

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
bloody hell.....has Tan been posting her 73 syn paaarrrrs to Jane? she must have just eaten non stop, looks like someones taken a bicycle pump to her face o_O

• Haha

doctordoctor

VIP Member
I’ve gotta say I’m struggling to even watch for the laugh lately it’s just piss poor quality the worst it’s ever been and dragging the crap hair stuff over 2 vlogs showed she’s not content which I don’t understand as she’s not doing anything different as never went out anyway but guess she can’t do two top up shop hauls a week therefore no videos.
I’m really not watching either. It’s just complete nonsense....they do nothing of any interest, lockdown or not. They’re dull, stupid and boring. If this ‘living my best life’ I despair for them.....they’re the youngest pensioners I know, and putting a colander on your head doesn’t make you ‘fun’

• Haha

Emperortooco

VIP Member
Nothing else to report Tattlers . Five mins of the usual me me me so worried that I could catch COVID-19 from anywhere and who else am I putting at risk chucked in at the end of the sentence. Also mentioned she is now an auntie but that’s all it was, a mention. Then showed everyone what she was wearing a size 20 striped jumper from Tesco, thought it would be ok to wear round the house, very snug fit Janiechins until she started to pull it away from that expanding gut 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Did you comment on the live ? Wow look at her face
No , I,ve watched it recorded. Am not going to comment on there as don,t want to blow my cover until I,m ready to come off, then she can have it both barrels 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Emperortooco

VIP Member
Well the birthday vlog is up and as I predicted .....it,s forgettable, in fact can,t think of much to say really apart from Charlie is catching up to her royal porkiness in the weight department for sure ! That shrine table she made was fucking pathetic let’s be honest about it and with a piece of rolled up plastic grass plonked on what looked like a blue bin bag looked fucking amazing. She really loves her tat does that one! Can tell they have no friends as guests to the party were sparse to say the least. Fucking Helen and Gav were sat there like the Royal Rulers and Gav looked like he was going to give birth he looked fucking ginormous !!! Sorry I,m focusing on size but can’t help it just goes on so quick with these heffers!! Her cake looked like a frigging blue cow pat but I bet every morsel of it has gone along with that mammoth party food shop that they did. There’ll be another couple of top up shops no doubt this week as her cupboards will be bare, greedy fuck! Anyway perfect start to the day for me a fortnights hype for the comb overs birthday and it flops into a 10 minute shite video ! Oh and the Comb over and converse do not go together as you need to be cool to carry them off and Charlie just ain’t cool !

• Haha
  • Heart

Sweetcheeks28

Chatty Member
Tesco online food shop only allows 80 items per delivery so there’s no way she’s adding on for neighbours she will be raging she can’t get all her own stuff. My parents have to get deliveries as my mum is on oxygen 24/7 so there you go Chins my mum is vulnerable that needs these slots and the likes of you take them cause your too fat and lazy to go out and get your own and carry up a few stairs. My mum would love to do her own shopping and simply can’t.

• Angry

Rosap

I’m sorry after Charlie and his disgusting comments regarding how Jane was worse off than Nurses and carers
THANK YOU!! now I've been reminded my sympathy is gone. Phew I'm back to normal.

No where was I....

LOSE SOME FXCKIN WEIGHT both of yous and stop making excuses.

Jane, up your hours, stop lying and have some respect for your colleagues

• Haha
Oh thats not all, her members video is a fucking home bargains haul !!!! 31.99 a month for that shite oh Dee ahh !!! Supposedly her neighbour had asked her to get some cleaning stuff she went there for her but she came home with choclit, allegedly for Charlie for his fucking birthday that I,m sick of hearing about already, dread to think what the cake will turn out like, plus while we’re on it that will be another calorie fest so fuck the diet Janiemanychins !! She’s come home from home bargains with the usual tat plus loads of choclit skinny whip bars whatever they are. “only 99 cals each” shame she rams the box down in one go, mini mars bars again she can’t stop at one and cookies that she absolutely loves. Do you know what I just wish that she would stop talking about calorie counting as she has no will power and no fucking intention and she gets me in rant mode when I think about it, just fuck off and make yourself an appointment at a bariatric clinic it’s going to be your best option to see 30 and your toes, god she boils my piss !!
Fuck sake so she is too scared to work and gets put on nights was it but can happily go to B&M and mingle with the filthy public. Ok Jane we understand.......

Sorry I meant home bargains 😆 rants kill my brain

Emperortooco

VIP Member
So I’ve just caught a bit of Helen‘s insta live (I’m supposed to be working from home 🤷🏻‍♀️😜) she said Jane is ok she spoke to her this morning so assuming she’s still off sick. She was saying she can’t wait to hug people again, someone mentioned Jane and she said Jane is a terrible hugger, no surprise there! Fan girl Amy said Jane did a live for her members yesterday, @Emperortooco can you tell us anything 😉. How funny though that she’s ok to do lives on there but not on the normal channel 🤔
Sorry I,ve been a bit off colour past couple of days so only sporadically posted and certainly wasn’t in the mood for her shit. I.ll get myself together in a bit and watch it if I can bear to and let you know x

• Sad