Jane Gammons #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where does she actually have that camera? Shes sat at the table in the living room, isn't she? So theres nothing there at that angle for her to naturally place the camera? I'm genuinely curious how she has done it 😂
Charlie must be holding the selfie stick ,that's all I can think on..

Reactions: 5
well that was just.....odd, Charlie looks like he's lost the will to live, never known anyone so monotone and dull, its like pulling teeth trying to get anything from him! He's doing his hair loss no favours letting the rest of his hair grow so long and the beard is so grown out its almost meeting the neckline of his jumper.
What happens with that powder if it rains???
why is she going on and on about calories when she is to diets what the McCanns are to babysitting???? :unsure:
love this 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
It was hilarious, we were waiting for her to get to our comment... She started then you could see the cogs turning 😂 tried to make out he's embracing it blah blah.. It looks dreadful, just shave it all off Charlie you absolute bellend

😂😂 I knew it had to be a tattler! I was so surprised that particular comment wasn’t spannered!!!!! 😂🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Amy must have been sleeping! She’d previously assured Jane no trolls would get past her! Doh!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
😂😂 I knew it had to be a tattler! I was so surprised that particular comment wasn’t spannered!!!!! 😂🤪
Yeah we were waiting for it to be spannered too! Amy and her spanner weren't on form at all 😂 janeychins face was a picture though, she had to carry on reading the comment cos she'd already committed! I still want to know why there were having an indoor Bbq, such oddballs for a young couple. Ffs go and have a disposable Bbq on your crappy patio, have some drinks, get wankered and have fun!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
"he likes to style the top and he likes to style the sides" ..........but its not a comb over ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What actually is he trying to style he has no hair lol I can’t believe how stupid these two are ! I really hope she’s got him a only fools and horses style clip on pony tail for his birthday 😂 at least would go with the 🧥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
What actually is he trying to style he has no hair lol I can’t believe how stupid these two are ! I really hope she’s got him a only fools and horses style clip on pony tail for his birthday 😂 at least would go with the 🧥
Exactly! That’s what I thought! What is he ’styling!?’he’s got a large bald spot (fine, my husband shaved his head for this reason) right in the centre of his bonce, there’s very little styling to be done. He’s ‘styled’ a little plump of hair at the front into a small comb over, and Jane ‘loves’ his hair.....really??? And daft boy’s embracing it.....y’know the thing he hates and makes him self conscious, so much so, they bought that hair fibre thing. Did she forget she‘d put that vlog up?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She makes me sick. Anxiety???? Bulls**t. I've been on different anxiety medications for years to try and find one that works for me. I just cant go to Tesco's and home bargains whenever I feel like it because of anxiety. Oh, and Jane, I have had to put on my big girl knickers and carry on working. I'm off now with possible covid symptoms and trying to get hold of a home test kit. If its negative I'll be back out there. Grow up and don't you ever dare to use anxiety as a handy get out clause again because for many of us it has ruled our lives in the most difficult and negative ways. Rant over

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She makes me sick. Anxiety???? Bulls**t. I've been on different anxiety medications for years to try and find one that works for me. I just cant go to Tesco's and home bargains whenever I feel like it because of anxiety. Oh, and Jane, I have had to put on my big girl knickers and carry on working. I'm off now with possible covid symptoms and trying to get hold of a home test kit. If its negative I'll be back out there. Grow up and don't you ever dare to use anxiety as a handy get out clause again because for many of us it has ruled our lives in the most difficult and negative ways. Rant over
She takes the absolute piss out of people who are genuinely struggling with anxiety, as if you would be able to get over anxiety that quick. She’s an utter disgrace and her stupid husband totally enables her. I hope you’re ok xx

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I reckon they asked her to either up her hours or work a different shift like slap bang in the middle of the day and weekends. Jane didn't like this so pulled out the anxiety card to get her own way.

Reactions: 11
I was bored last night and looked at some of her old videos from when she first started YouTube, there’s one from when they went on holiday for Jane‘s birthday, it was her 22nd. They went to a lodge on the Isle of Wight!! Now don’t get me wrong I love a lodge break but at 22 I was tit faced in Magaluf 😂 it’s not exactly where you’d go at that age is it. She must have been like a pensioner all her adult life! Soft lad should have fucked off then. The best bit was she said she’d been taking sachets of sugar from cafes as she didn’t want to have to buy a bag of sugar for the trip. God almighty imagine living like that!! I can’t stand tight people!
Oh and she took her own chopping board as well 🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Her latest insta post I always thought you had to put AD even if it was previously gifted. I’m sure it needs declaring as an ad 🧐

Reactions: 6
Was it last year she was moaning about her 'new job'? She hasn't liked it since, so I think she's used the pandemic to take advantage of the situation and get something that suits her more? Seems like something she would do!

Reactions: 7
I think she was waiting for Charlie to say she can leave Tesco ! She’s so calculating and nasty , and using anxiety as an excuse is so crappy of her I really hope karma bites her on her big behind 😆

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.