Jane Gammons #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's a compliment but what the hell we'll know the true meaning ;).....I see she was out puffing and panting round the flat complex last night and shouldn't she be putting AD on those face masks ?

Reactions: 2
she's so dull these days even a thread title is a struggle so my suggestion is straight to the point ;)

Jane Gammons #16 Has anyone seen my anxiety attack it seems to have vanished all of a sudden??

• Haha
Reactions: 15
she's so dull these days even a thread title is a struggle so my suggestion is straight to the point ;)

Jane Gammons #16 Has anyone seen my anxiety attack it seems to have vanished all of a sudden??
I loved your Frier Tuck one it's spot on !

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wish someone would tell her that her glasses age her about 20 years, look at her stories! Get rid of them Jane they’re too old for you 🤨

duck me, there’s another top up shop just gone up 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
In last night’s comments one say’s

Charlie your so cute and this coming from a 75 yr old lady 👵 😂😂😂
She’s also pushing her monthly subscription in comments 🤮 £1.99 for what exactly?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wish someone would tell her that her glasses age her about 20 years, look at her stories! Get rid of them Jane they’re too old for you 🤨

duck me, there’s another top up shop just gone up 🤣
Just went to say the same £40 asda I've no words ...

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I know!! They spend an absolute fortune on food!!!
It must be nearly £200 per week don't forget all the bits she picks up daily from work ...shocking ...and she 's the cheek to add low calorie on to the title..:rolleyes:

• Wow
  • Haha
In last night’s comments one say’s

Charlie your so cute and this coming from a 75 yr old lady 👵 😂😂😂
She’s also pushing her monthly subscription in comments 🤮 £1.99 for what exactly?
Oh god 🤣
She‘s constantly pushing it, she’s a bad grabber. One bloody video a week!

Just went to say the same £40 asda I've no words ...
Unbelievable

It must be nearly £200 per week don't forget all the bits she picks up daily from work ...shocking ...and she 's the cheek to add low calorie on to the title..:rolleyes:
What makes me laugh is, she’s going to Asda when she works in friggin Tesco! Hardly an essential journey when she works in a bloody supermarket! Seeing as her anxiety is so bad at work, she’s happy to swan round another supermarket, absolute bollocks

I know!! They spend an absolute fortune on food!!!
Shocking!

Reactions: 7
Oh god 🤣
She‘s constantly pushing it, she’s a bad grabber. One bloody video a week!

Unbelievable

What makes me laugh is, she’s going to Asda when she works in friggin Tesco! Hardly an essential journey when she works in a bloody supermarket! Seeing as her anxiety is so bad at work, she’s happy to swan round another supermarket, absolute bollocks

Shocking!
I know! Surely she’d get staff discount in Tesco!! They eat a huge amount, no wonder they’re both obese

Reactions: 5
They must have a joint bank account. With her working 4 mornings a week it won’t pay her enough for this amount of grocery shopping let alone other things she wants/needs to pay for. He’s a mug, she’s spending all your money Bean!

They must have a joint bank account. With her working 4 mornings a week it won’t pay her enough for this amount of grocery shopping let alone other things she wants/needs to pay for. He’s a mug, she’s spending all your money Bean!
Maybe that's what eating him up ! but rather than tell her to get off her fat arse and do more hours's ,he'd rather don those ridiculous costumes and humiliate himself in those cringey quizzes..That place where they live must cost a fortune in rent ,not to mention all the food shops..She must be trying to persuade him that if her YT career takes off they'll be sitting pretty money wise ..But he must be realising bit by bit that it's not happening anytime soon..

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.