Jane Gammons #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It'll be all the old tins of shite or mug shots she's accumulated and stuck at the back of the cupboard ..That's the only food she'd part with anything worth having she'd keep and is too miserable to spend on anyone other than herself..So her foodbank donation will be minimal ..

Reactions: 9
Janeychins if you read this can you post a few bars of your soap to Burnley 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm glad that some of you tattlers have mentioned that she doesn't use that meat company, I thought I was going a bit mad for a minute! Why does she lie so much? It was also very expensive for what she got!

Never, ever heard her mention this company. She buys all her meat from the supermarket! If she’d bought from them ‘regularly’ she’d have told us hoping they would have sent her a freebie long before they did! She normally gets lamb steaks eg from the chiller cabinets in Tesco/Asda/Aldi. Does she think we’re stupid????

Reactions: 12
God them soaps are tiny shes gonna need 10 just to wash her big moon head !

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Where the hell is she gonna put that meat, her freezer is tiny and you can bet it’s well stocked!

Reactions: 7
Does she think anyone actually believes she is shopping for neighbours? She used that excuse when she caught herself saying she did a top up shop. There's no way she is shopping for anyone else (although you would think it, when you see the huge amount she buys!)

Reactions: 8
Tesco online food shop only allows 80 items per delivery so there’s no way she’s adding on for neighbours she will be raging she can’t get all her own stuff. My parents have to get deliveries as my mum is on oxygen 24/7 so there you go Chins my mum is vulnerable that needs these slots and the likes of you take them cause your too fat and lazy to go out and get your own and carry up a few stairs. My mum would love to do her own shopping and simply can’t.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Does she think anyone actually believes she is shopping for neighbours? She used that excuse when she caught herself saying she did a top up shop. There's no way she is shopping for anyone else (although you would think it, when you see the huge amount she buys!)
For some one so scared about being out in public :/ just odd

That taste test is just an excuse to eat! She can't open the packets fast enough to stuff it in her gob!

Yes, looks like he contacted the wrong girl...and ended up with the Chins 🤣 2nd best ;)

I wouldn't exactly call you curvy Jane, more just plain ol' FAT. Sorry!
She said she was curvy???? I didn't know you could buy Hall Of Mirror mirrors from Amazon 👍

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Bet it’s click bait and she won’t reveal as she’s not defined by a number 🙄

• Haha
ok eyes bleached and back to it...shes blaming lock down for piling the weight back on 😂

and mentioning IBS now!

• Haha
  • Heart
I’m just at the work out in the lounge with trainers on barely moving but looks like her heads gonna explode 🤯🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Reckons she 14 stone 9 lol diet is going amazing don’t feel hungry even tho showed us ANOTHER food haul !

Made me laugh when she said about missing going out for nice meals ! When do they ever go for nice meals , they munch greasy take aways at dogging hotspots in the car 🚗

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.