Jane Gammons #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck sake so she is too scared to work and gets put on nights was it but can happily go to B&M and mingle with the filthy public. Ok Jane we understand.......

Sorry I meant home bargains ๐Ÿ˜† rants kill my brain
Exactly!! So anxious and so vulnerable, crying, couldnโ€™t cope, frightened of catching the virus and passing it on.......home bargains haul! So, sheโ€™s okay in home bargains, but not Tesco....in the middle of the night!!!!!

Reactions: 12
Exactly!! So anxious and so vulnerable, crying, couldnโ€™t cope, frightened of catching the virus and passing it on.......home bargains haul! So, sheโ€™s okay in home bargains, but not Tesco....in the middle of the night!!!!!
Takes the absolute piss, Tesco, youโ€™ve been had, she owes you two weeks ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคช

Reactions: 9
Bet she'll have Charlie sat with his little party hat and badge on for his birthday๐Ÿฅด Watch how much "Party Food" she makes for just the two of them๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ”๐ŸŒญ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿฅž๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿฅฏ๐Ÿฅจ๐Ÿฅ—๐Ÿฅ˜๐ŸŒฎ๐Ÿฅช๐Ÿง๐Ÿญ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿง๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿช๐Ÿจ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฅง๐Ÿฉ

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just watched the food haul, on one hand lots of lean meat and fresh fruit and vegetables, no pukka pies or pizza, she at least seems to be intending to make some healthy meals from scratch. But.... how many sugary treats for a childless couple? You need so much willpower to not go back for another even when you have convinced yourself you'll just have one. She is setting herself up for failure...again!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ah your back ! hope you and the family are well x ...I've never seen so many expletives in one post before ๐Ÿ˜‚
I'm OK.... Had a bit of a wobble and not been out except for shopping every 10days or so. Gotta leave my 9yr old son in the car while I go in and shop.. Single mum yer see. I don't know how single parents go on that have younger children... Its pretty stressful! We are all affected and hope everyone is bearing up OK.... I haven't been watching Twunters travels because I want to punch the TV in if I see or hear her face xx

Bet she'll have Charlie sat with his little party hat and badge on for his birthday๐Ÿฅด Watch how much "Party Food" she makes for just the two of them๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ”๐ŸŒญ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿฅž๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿฅฏ๐Ÿฅจ๐Ÿฅ—๐Ÿฅ˜๐ŸŒฎ๐Ÿฅช๐Ÿง๐Ÿญ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿง๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿช๐Ÿจ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฅง๐Ÿฉ
Twunts Tea Party for Charlie.... Fuk me, whatever next??? ๐Ÿ™„

• Heart
Bloody hell break your neck Jane that camera is that high ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ nothing will hide ur increasingly massive chiny chin chins - what a bloody arse she really is ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Calorie counting my arse you fair crack the jokes blubbachins ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
I'm OK.... Had a bit of a wobble and not been out except for shopping every 10days or so. Gotta leave my 9yr old son in the car while I go in and shop.. Single mum yer see. I don't know how single parents go on that have younger children... Its pretty stressful! We are all affected and hope everyone is bearing up OK.... I haven't been watching Twunters travels because I want to punch the TV in if I see or hear her face xx

Twunts Tea Party for Charlie.... Fuk me, whatever next??? ๐Ÿ™„
Yeh ! it's a tit situation we're all in I feel it more for the kids tbh ,but at least we're all Ok and that's the main thing โค It 'll be hard to adjust to the new world when things ease, but we'll just have to get on with it and bare with it nothing else for it xx ....Janeychins has been MIA and not long returned afraid of catching the virus at work ,went on the sick and was playing the victim wile still trying to keep her YouTube going...and is now taking up a vulnerable persons delivery spot while very able to get her fat ass round the shops...some things never change and she's one of them....Could you imagine if she'd your situation to deal with ,she'd have plenty to cry about then..๐Ÿ˜’......Next up is the Beans 30th god knows what shite she's planned ๐Ÿ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Poor bean heโ€™s in for a fab 30th ! A birthday cake that looks like itโ€™s been made by an blind octopus, kids birthday party bag sweets and a 18stone women in a size 14 leopard print top and pound shop shower gel wrapped up ! Enjoy ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Wow she clearly had withdrawals from youtube during her absence. New video and live up every day she needs to get a life ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 10
bloody hell never mind pigs in space........its more pigs from space with that camera angle ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh Jesus, some of the comments on the live chat, you look so well, you look great! duck my life ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฃ

Sheโ€™ll get friends and family to record video messages for him no doubt, youโ€™ll see Helen oh sorry I mean bless this cookie being all dramatic over beans birthday ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.