Jane Gammons #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I,ve watched the members only latest trash offering ‘‘twas the night before Charlie’s birthday and it was 12 minutes of complete bollocks. Just to warn you all Chinny has seen an opportunity to tell everyone about Charlie’s life and what he has achieved ??????? What have I missed! God his bleeping whiny voice grated on me reckons his childhood has affected him, sorry but that bleeping barrel that he shares a bed with is the only thing that’s affecting him! Janiechins reckons he’s achieved so much at work started off as a van driver now a manager of some sorts and still plenty of scope , maybe she should take a leaf out of his book then as she has no ambition whatsoever, bleeping twunt 😡😡😡
Charlies life and what he has acheived? This is Charlie comb over not Captain Tom.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Still can’t get over how huge is gut is and how much he pokes it out. His gut enters the room half hour before he arrives 😆 what happened he was pretty trim and never used to gain like her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I,ve watched the members only latest trash offering ‘‘twas the night before Charlie’s birthday and it was 12 minutes of complete bollocks. Just to warn you all Chinny has seen an opportunity to tell everyone about Charlie’s life and what he has achieved ??????? What have I missed! God his bleeping whiny voice grated on me reckons his childhood has affected him, sorry but that bleeping barrel that he shares a bed with is the only thing that’s affecting him! Janiechins reckons he’s achieved so much at work started off as a van driver now a manager of some sorts and still plenty of scope , maybe she should take a leaf out of his book then as she has no ambition whatsoever, bleeping twunt 😡😡😡
Makes me want to subscribe now just to see Charlie Bean combover this is your life 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Should he not have a main one nice keepsake for his 30th ?? All he got was lots of crap of eBay she really is tighter then a cats arse ! Why make a cake and have cupcakes made ?? Not tight when it comes to spending on food for herself , I mean let’s be honest that day was for her really so she can eat 🙈🙈🙈

Reactions: 14
When it was my husbands 30th I admit to decorating the place but only cos i wanted to troll him. So i put pictures of him as a baby and growing up around the flat and in cupboards. It was quite amusing. We did have a few friends round that evening for drinks before we went out on the piss and the photos stayed up, trolled until the end 🤣
I didnt do any crappy 9th birthday party decorations though 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
On a side note look how flat the carpet is from all the weight stomping on it , looks more like concrete lol

CB19D162-9DE7-4639-A849-5ED043B24DB8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
at least we know where the exercise ball went.....its up Charlies t shirt

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Just over analysing as usual, Charlie’s 3rd birthday I mean 30th birthday vlog isn’t even up yet but I can guarantee the lottery win I’m never going to win that Janeychins makes it all about her...she goes overboard to get praise and to validate herself she doesn’t have an altruistic hair on her head let alone a bone in her body but let’s face it any bones she has long since disappeared fro being apparent due to her main love in life which is food! Does Charlie not realise that he earns the majority of the money going into their household so in effect he’s paying for tit he probably doesn’t want himself? Janeychins is controlling him yet again by giving him the presents she wants him to have. Deep, deep dysfunctional issues with that creature and her relationship, Freud would have a field day!
Reverse Strategy at it's finest our Janeychins ! she's got complete control over his life ...Wonder did she allow a phonecall from his mum on the big day...

Well the birthday vlog is up and as I predicted .....it,s forgettable, in fact can,t think of much to say really apart from Charlie is catching up to her royal porkiness in the weight department for sure ! That shrine table she made was bleeping pathetic let’s be honest about it and with a piece of rolled up plastic grass plonked on what looked like a blue bin bag looked bleeping amazing. She really loves her tat does that one! Can tell they have no friends as guests to the party were sparse to say the least. bleeping Helen and Gav were sat there like the Royal Rulers and Gav looked like he was going to give birth he looked bleeping ginormous !!! Sorry I,m focusing on size but can’t help it just goes on so quick with these heffers!! Her cake looked like a frigging blue cow pat but I bet every morsel of it has gone along with that mammoth party food shop that they did. There’ll be another couple of top up shops no doubt this week as her cupboards will be bare, greedy duck! Anyway perfect start to the day for me a fortnights hype for the comb overs birthday and it flops into a 10 minute shite video ! Oh and the Comb over and converse do not go together as you need to be cool to carry them off and Charlie just ain’t cool !
Your Joking ! were they at her flat sure that's breaking lockdown rules ! you know the one's Jane is so keen everyone else follow !!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So what did he get? The way she spoke I assumed she was getting him a ton of stuff! So, a pair of converse......what else?
a coffee press, some coffee, red wine, converse, puma and some clothing of some sort and probably shower gel, regain for men, hair powder, jd seasonings gift set and a colouring book for his commute ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
a coffee press, some coffee, red wine, converse, puma and some clothing of some sort and probably shower gel, regain for men, hair powder, jd seasonings gift set and a colouring book for his commute ;)
All on Jane's affiliate links

But can he have felt tips?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Should he not have a main one nice keepsake for his 30th ?? All he got was lots of crap of eBay she really is tighter then a cats arse ! Why make a cake and have cupcakes made ?? Not tight when it comes to spending on food for herself , I mean let’s be honest that day was for her really so she can eat 🙈🙈🙈

Reactions: 5
Haven't watched it yet. Saving it up for when my sprog naps 🙏 Did I hear right that Helen and guinea pig Gav were there?!?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
OMG! The bean sitting there like an overgrown toddler gormlessly grinning at the camera each time he opened yet another thoughtless present. 🤣 I bet they were a fakes anyway! Where was the milestone keepsake gift?
I see Helen made a special effort for the party:rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I believe the cupcakes were gifted, she thanks some company for them on her insta , the one with the birthday shrine!

Haven't watched it yet. Saving it up for when my sprog naps 🙏 Did I hear right that Helen and guinea pig Gav were there?!?!?
Only by webcam

Howling at that bleeping barrel 🤣🤣

I was gonna say! I wouldn't put it past them though seeing as they think they are so special. She's really let herself go too, it's the chins affect!
Yeah defo the chins affect! I think Helen is just sitting on TikTok 24/7 in her dressing gown!!

Reactions: 7
How she has the audacity to have weight loss in her bio or rattle on about calorie content is beyond me, she is larger than when she first started Slimming World .... I want her mirror :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.