Jane Gammons #12 I have a voice & a platform more like I have a pukka pie & a gym ball

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Asda one was a whole waste of everyone’s time to be honest.
Especially ours as apart from the “coat” lust, (I use the word coat loosely, apologies to anyone who also has this Asda delight but I guess you’ll have the sense to buy it in a size that actually fits you) and slimming into the off the shoulder dress she might have to go back to get there wasn’t much to Tatte about...shame! It won’t be long though until she provides us with a Tattle worthy vlog later on today as Janeychin’s Marchmass plods on!

Reactions: 5
My first thought when I saw the time it went up was "she's brave" she'll still be in work ,but then we seen the rubbish she put up ..we would only have been dissing Asda lol !
haha yes that crossed my mind too.,. I thought she is gonna hide in the loos with her pretend IBS all morning to delete comments. Then realised what type of video it was.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well I've heard of jackets referred to as a duster style jacket but never chamois leather. Thanks for the education Chins. Dont think Gok Wan has anything to worry about 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does she think she’s Charlie’s mum something?
‘Do you want a milky bar tomorrow?’
Insisting on picking charlie up from his night out with the lads, choosing his outfit.
Jesus women you are teetering on the edge of him having an affair with a women who doesn’t make him feel like a little boy!.
Does she not realise how controlling she’s being 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 13
How can she seriously keep taking food back to the supermarket! I would hate to buy somthing off a shelf that she’s had her grubby mitts on 😷 and her face over the Big Mac sauce wow she’s on cloud 9 and him like a couple of kids at willy wonkers chocolate factory 🥴 and please buy Charlie bigger tops his muffin top is just about contained looks awful 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How can she seriously keep taking food back to the supermarket! I would hate to buy somthing off a shelf that she’s had her grubby mitts on 😷 and her face over the Big Mac sauce wow she’s on cloud 9 and him like a couple of kids at willy wonkers chocolate factory 🥴 and please buy Charlie bigger tops his muffin top is just about contained looks awful 😬
Thought she got a bit of a wide on actually when she saw that Big Mac sauce !!
She is as tight as a gnats chuff isn’t she, poor Charlie having to ponce about in a pair of cheap fake velvet shoes on his big night out. She reckons they,ll last him a life time. No doubt he,ll puke his guts up on them like he did last time he was let off the leash so maybe cheap and nasty tat is the way to go for the Bean. Waited all day for this video as loving Marchmass 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 , yet another bore fest. That pasta they had for tea looked more like a pavement pizza , still wouldn’t stop her even if it was.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
96131B49-7945-4C97-94FC-ED0167490DC4.png

Someone’s pulled her up on taking her food back to the supermarket! Let’s see if she deletes or reply’s 😂

Reactions: 7
So has someone else...
Must have been deleted can’t see anymore 😭

She’s deleted that women’s comment !! Why would you delete that and not just answer it ??? This is very weird behaviour and proves she’s not real just dishonest and calculating 😡

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
When I think of March, I immediately start to think about cheese plant leaves!! She can't even be bothered to get a March themed intro, don't know if I can be bothered to carry on watching quite frankly!! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think a bit of mince is the last thing she should worry about ! If I was here I’d be worried about ..mars bars , party rings , club biscuits, ice cream , magnums , pizza , chips , pukka pies , crisps, donuts, Mac Donald’s, kfc, burgers , noodle pots, the treat drawer and the list could go on ........

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Doesn't she pick people's food shopping as a job? Wtf - this b*tch can't even pick her own food shop correctly!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Creeps me out to how involved she gets in picking beans outfits out surly this headhunted bloke can sort his own tit out , she’s super controlling and I think he likes it as maybe she’s the brains behind both of them 😭 let’s be honest he’s about as useless as a chocolate fire guard 😂 and she just needs money for food and Poundland tit !

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well I've heard of jackets referred to as a duster style jacket but never chamois leather. Thanks for the education Chins. Dont think Gok Wan has anything to worry about 😂😂😂
She'll be twerking round the car the nxt time she washes it ,to dry it off lol !

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.