Jane Gammons #12 I have a voice & a platform more like I have a pukka pie & a gym ball

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why in the hell does this nutter want a meet in Hyde Park? In the heights of summer when it’s probably packed. Central to bloody nobody not even her bestie and a total ballache for people to travel there. I don’t understand I rather go to bloody Brighton πŸ˜†

Why doesn’t she host near her what’s special about Hyde Park I’m sure other parks and public space exist.
There is one perk to Hyde Park though .... it’s called the Serpentine πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
we could always throw her in ( it’s not that far from me Yes Jane I actually live in London not Bromley I may add ) I might come along to disrupt it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That one calming chamomile tea she has that sets her up for the day ready for action πŸ˜‚ I must have zoned out of the waffle πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Janeychins I’ve observed when an activity or anything healthy is concerned is purely a one time, one trick pony the only time multiples come into play are where food, calories, freebies and wax melts are concerned!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think it’s because 🐫 can carry heavy loads in those saddle bags..In her case food πŸ˜„

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Real, honest calorie counting and keeping fit...... Also, a lot better to look at than Janeychins

Reactions: 4
Must be one featuring her ! she would have to finish work first in order to hit the delete button from all the negativity she'll get..
Yes I was awake early yesterday, at 4:50am because of work committment and when my phone pinged at 5am, I was like what the fudge is that at 5am...it was a notification for her bloody voiceover tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes I was awake early yesterday, at 4:50am because of work committment and when my phone pinged at 5am, I was like what the fudge is that at 5am...it was a notification for her bloody voiceover tit.
My first thought when I saw the time it went up was "she's brave" she'll still be in work ,but then we seen the rubbish she put up ..we would only have been dissing Asda lol !

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.