Jane Gammons #12 I have a voice & a platform more like I have a pukka pie & a gym ball

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Emperortooco Good to see you back, love your candid observations of Janey. We need you for Marchmass X

Hyde park meet up? Is Jane planning getting on her 'soap box' at Speakers corner? Oh the thought of it makes this thread title even funnier.
It'll need to be "made in Scotland from girders" to support her and the rest of the go lightly's

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I find it so weird how no one has popped up on here who actually knows janeychins IRL. Surely working for a big supermarket chain someone would have popped by 🤔 we could do with some dirt on her! On the other threads there is nearly always someone who has met the subject in question or encountered them. Is janeychins even fibbing about her job?

Reactions: 10
Sorry not been on a while but that last lot of chemo was like a gift that keeps on giving, just when you thought it had done it’s worse the bastard started again usually out of my arse and mouth, HOWEVER was feeling a whole lot better and yes got loads of catching up to do and then I watched episode 1 of Marchmas !! She’s telling everyone that she’s only 10, erm 12 no 11 or is that 10 lbs away from where she was last summer as she’s been in the zone for a few weeks and been calorie counting and fasting. For one thing Janey baby them hips and chins don,t lie and secondly all those hauls and pics on insta of you troughing lately sure tell a different story !! Suppose we,ve got a COCOMY haul to look forward to as well as all the other tat she collabs with. I’ll be honest not sure if I’ll get through Marchmas.I,m on 100mg sertraline a day to cope with the big C , think I’d better up my dose to cope with the big G !

She thinks 10,000 plus are going to want to turn up, must admit literally pissed my kanga briefs when she said that.... deluded😂😂😂

Yes you could tell she was lying through those ample buttocks, was tripping herself up left right and centre, bless !!
Good to see you back and glad you are feeling a bit better! Your humour has been missed! You haven't missed much, different day, same old bullshit! x

Reactions: 6
Why in the hell does this nutter want a meet in Hyde Park? In the heights of summer when it’s probably packed. Central to bloody nobody not even her bestie and a total ballache for people to travel there. I don’t understand I rather go to bloody Brighton 😆

Why doesn’t she host near her what’s special about Hyde Park I’m sure other parks and public space exist.

Reactions: 9
New vlog guys... The worst camera work ever and then she slows it down to make it worse.

And we are back to #coatgate

She lives her pink coat so much she is going to get another as they are slimming I mean what the actual fck... Most hilarious fcking thing I've heard in ages... Jane they MAKE YOU LOOK BIGGER but hey go ahead we love seeing you look like a huge trotter wife in the pink one and the nude one will make you look like a pastie 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Why in the hell does this nutter want a meet in Hyde Park? In the heights of summer when it’s probably packed. Central to bloody nobody not even her bestie and a total ballache for people to travel there. I don’t understand I rather go to bloody Brighton 😆

Why doesn’t she host near her what’s special about Hyde Park I’m sure other parks and public space exist.
Because:
  • she has no idea about geography
  • she said the first park that came into her head
  • she's too stupid to research and collaborate on these matters

• Haha
Reactions: 12
New vlog guys... The worst camera work ever and then she slows it down to make it worse.

And we are back to #coatgate

She lives her pink coat so much she is going to get another as they are slimming I mean what the actual fck... Most hilarious fcking thing I've heard in ages... Jane they MAKE YOU LOOK BIGGER but hey go ahead we love seeing you look like a huge trotter wife in the pink one and the nude one will make you look like a pastie 😂
That camera work left me cross eyed ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Next she will be Charging for tickets for her fans to eat in the park ! Wouldn’t surprise me 🥴

Reactions: 6
Oh yeah! That slowed down film made my eyes go weird, it was all juddery!

She finds camels calming?! WTAF

• Haha
Reactions: 7
@Emperortooco Good to see you back, love your candid observations of Janey. We need you for Marchmass X

Hyde park meet up? Is Jane planning getting on her 'soap box' at Speakers corner? Oh the thought of it makes this thread title even funnier.
Thank you, am back with a vengeance bouts of the trots permitting 🤣🤣🤣🤣xx

Good to see you back and glad you are feeling a bit better! Your humour has been missed! You haven't missed much, different day, same old bullshit! x
Ahh thank you , may be bullshit from the joint but I need that right now to make the best of my shituation !!! X

Exactly 🤦‍♀️

Welcome back ❤
Thx hun x

• Haha
Glad Marchmas number 2 is up early means I can have a happy day now !!! “I just love the Buddha’s and Camels they are so calming “ wtf! Since when has a camel been calming. They are gross, nasty creatures that regurgitate and spit at you, maybe reminds her of a bedroom game her and the bean play ???? find my humps Charlieeee, just saying !!. Then what we,ve all been waiting for, should I buy another coat but the summer version.... Hell yea Jane go for it, why not go for a size 10 this time in Camel seeing that you find them so calming !! Then right at the end she never lets us down maybe I,ll do this at Mataland, give me strength😡😡

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Glad Marchmas number 2 is up early means I can have a happy day now !!! “I just love the Buddha’s and Camels they are so calming “ wtf! Since when has a camel been calming. They are gross, nasty creatures that regurgitate and spit at you, maybe reminds her of a bedroom game her and the bean play ???? find my humps Charlieeee, just saying !!. Then what we,ve all been waiting for, should I buy another coat but the summer version.... Hell yea Jane go for it, why not go for a size 10 this time in Camel seeing that you find them so calming !! Then right at the end she never lets us down maybe I,ll do this at Mataland, give me strength😡😡
I'd give anything to see her try and mount one ;)

• Haha
I'm still 😂 at the thread title!

I'd turn up to one of her meet & greets ... with a bag of rotten tomatoes. I think all this 10k on Instagram malarkey has gone to her head. People only follow her to take the piss I reckon!

Has she mentioned her IBS or being scared of shitting herself lately? It's like these ailments appear by magic and leave by magic .. 🤥

And still all she has to offer is droning on about losing weight.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Has she mentioned her IBS or being scared of shitting herself lately? It's like these ailments appear by magic and leave by magic .. 🤥
neh...nor her imaginary whiplash/neck claim but its okay because she can easily be reported for insurance fraud it only takes a quick search to get the number.

all they need is her name/dob her employer and they can get the rest. easy for them to determine they have the right person.

I'm still 😂 at the thread title!

I'd turn up to one of her meet & greets ... with a bag of rotten tomatoes. I think all this 10k on Instagram malarkey has gone to her head. People only follow her to take the piss I reckon!

And still all she has to offer is droning on about losing weight.
She has ! apparently the chamomile tea is getting rid of her trapped wind

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.