Jane Gammons #12 I have a voice & a platform more like I have a pukka pie & a gym ball

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feel like my arse has been well and truly kicked with a spade !! But onwards and upwards 😀😀😀xxx

Just had a thought, it could be worse, I could live in the flat above or below Jane, imagine seeing that every day !!😡😡😡😡
I was gonna suggest Lanacane! but if you were living there you'd need to rub it in your fkn eyes xx

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It must be a SlimCON alright as she's mentioned the other 2 stooges Helen and Tan..another original idea of hers( or was it Patrick's brainchild)only she's turned it into a food fest as per...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It must be a SlimCON alright as she's mentioned the other 2 stooges Helen and Tan..another original idea of hers( or was it Patrick's brainchild)only she's turned it into a food fest as per...
Of course the other 2 will be there, she wouldn't dare do it on her own!

I'd love to be a fly on the wall at 'food in the park'
Maybe I'll go and 'just happen' to have my own picnic right next to them so I can spy and take pics!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Meanwhile on Instagram Janeychins is roasting a giant chicken for her dinner...I wonder what Charlie is having? 🤣
bleeping size of that chicken, looks like it was big enough to feed two families. You never see her mention leftovers so they must scoff the lot!

• Haha
Of course the other 2 will be there, she wouldn't dare do it on her own!

I'd love to be a fly on the wall at 'food in the park'
Maybe I'll go and 'just happen' to have my own picnic right next to them so I can spy and take pics!
Sit there with a large ghetto blaster drowning her out!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She made me laugh when she said what they eat, “we eat pies and Dominos pizza”, husband heard it and said bleeping hell no wonder she doesn’t lose weight, he doesn’t even watch her and even he knows about Jane’s obsession with food 🤣

I wonder what the stress was yesterday, did Charlie’s Nan refuse to give her seconds 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
bleeping size of that chicken, looks like it was big enough to feed two families. You never see her mention leftovers so they must scoff the lot!
She’ll be blowing feathers out her mouth as we type 😲🐓

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Deluded!!! 10lbs, really Jane? I've heard it all now. To be a good liar you've got to remember what you've said before. That whole crappy vlog was full of contradictions silly moo 🤷‍♀️
I know, wtf! Bollocks

Feel like my arse has been well and truly kicked with a spade !! But onwards and upwards 😀😀😀xxx

Just had a thought, it could be worse, I could live in the flat above or below Jane, imagine seeing that every day !!😡😡😡😡
Keep your chin up doll, I hope things improve. There’s plenty of laughs and banter here to see you through 😉❤ X

Reactions: 9
Thanks for the votes on my suggestion folks, I really had to play around with this to make it fit but I think it conjures up the giggles from her quote for sure

tattle on folks ;)
I love this title! I'm so jel of you all cos I can never fink of anyfink witty enuf to do chins justice 😂😂

Reactions: 6
She's posted a pic of the dinner on her stories it must have been it's balls she had ,her piece was that small with loads of veggies lol !

• Haha
Right she shows her roast chicken then a dinner with some chicken on it so clearly she talks a lot of bollocks cause they devour that full chicken in one sitting as usual it’s a case of Charlie chucks a chicken leg on for insta then once the pic is took she’s like a cannibal with that poor chook sucking every bone to get every morsel of meat off it and she’s put 10lb on yea on your chins janeychins remember and weigh the rest of your body. You say you weren’t weighing in cause of pressure then say you’ve been weighing a lot make your bloody mind up. It’s March the sun is shining so we must have positive thoughts and motivated but you said you’ve been feeling motivated for past few weeks that was f*****g February your darkest months so stop talking pish. Let’s meet up for a picnic guess you and Charlie will have a great day doing what you do best EAT suppose a couple of local of arse lickers might turn up 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Right she shows her roast chicken then a dinner with some chicken on it so clearly she talks a lot of bollocks cause they devour that full chicken in one sitting as usual it’s a case of Charlie chucks a chicken leg on for insta then once the pic is took she’s like a cannibal with that poor chook sucking every bone to get every morsel of meat off it and she’s put 10lb on yea on your chins janeychins remember and weigh the rest of your body. You say you weren’t weighing in cause of pressure then say you’ve been weighing a lot make your bloody mind up. It’s March the sun is shining so we must have positive thoughts and motivated but you said you’ve been feeling motivated for past few weeks that was f*****g February your darkest months so stop talking pish. Let’s meet up for a picnic guess you and Charlie will have a great day doing what you do best EAT suppose a couple of local of arse lickers might turn up 🤣🤣
I'm just after saying the same about her piece lol!

Reactions: 5
I don't think I know one person that likes the months of January and February, I mean who would?
She's lucky it's only 2 months for her. I hate from October through to March, including Christmas so imagine how I feel Janeykins, but I haven't gained 4 stone because of it!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just caught up on a few vlogs today, namely the KFC one. Thought I'd treat myself to a new profile pic. Calorie counting still evident according to the chin. I think she genuinely looks at the calories on things but forgets there's an actual limit. Just because you're counting them doesn't mean consuming 5000 a day will work for you.

• Haha
Just caught up on a few vlogs today, namely the KFC one. Thought I'd treat myself to a new profile pic. Calorie counting still evident according to the chin. I think she genuinely looks at the calories on things but forgets there's an actual limit. Just because you're counting them doesn't mean consuming 5000 a day will work for you.
Oh yeah, she’s counting them....she just doesn’t know when to stop 🤣

• Haha
She really does chat a load of old bollocks 🤐 she must have amnesia..She contradicts herself constantly 🙄

@Emperortooco Good to see you back, love your candid observations of Janey. We need you for Marchmass X

Hyde park meet up? Is Jane planning getting on her 'soap box' at Speakers corner? Oh the thought of it makes this thread title even funnier.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.