Jane Gammons #12 I have a voice & a platform more like I have a pukka pie & a gym ball

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought she got a bit of a wide on actually when she saw that Big Mac sauce !!
She is as tight as a gnats chuff isn’t she, poor Charlie having to ponce about in a pair of cheap fake velvet shoes on his big night out. She reckons they,ll last him a life time. No doubt he,ll puke his guts up on them like he did last time he was let off the leash so maybe cheap and nasty tat is the way to go for the Bean. Waited all day for this video as loving Marchmass 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 , yet another bore fest. That pasta they had for tea looked more like a pavement pizza , still wouldn’t stop her even if it was.
Tight as a gnats chuff 😂😂😂😂🤣🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 7
what did I just watch? pure borefest....who wants to see dave and denise choose what pack up he has and chat about big mac sauce! if this is marchmass roll on effing April!
and don't get me started on the mince, she's taking it back because the calories are not worth it....yet she's stuffing her face pre teatime and almost toungeing that pot of big mac sauce??
shes a national embarrassment!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
See she was fingering up the tops at Asda in a size 16 😂😂
now come on Jane.... please You are not a size 16 love at best your a size 20 nothing wrong with being a size 20 but please for the love of god start buying the right size and
stop pretending this calorie/fasting/comeeateverythingfrompukkatopizza thingy is working moon face because it definitely is not.....
I'm not sure of how much March Mush I can take..... on the plus side I won‘t need to take any sleeping pills this month if I’m watching this borefest

what did I just watch? pure borefest....who wants to see dave and denise choose what pack up he has and chat about big mac sauce! if this is marchmass roll on effing April!
and don't get me started on the mince, she's taking it back because the calories are not worth it....yet she's stuffing her face pre teatime and almost toungeing that pot of big mac sauce??
shes a national embarrassment!!!
I can’t actually believe that someone would take back a packet of mince
just wash the fat of it with hot water and drain before using..... not that it’ll make much difference anyway on her gazzillion calories a day allowance

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s moaning she got the wrong mince going to take it back so asda now has to bin that she really angers me yet she doesn’t give a flying f**k the amount of crap she shovels in her gob I mean Jane get a grip pukka pies, kfc, pizzas, crisps, tit load of chocolate then the bean says he will go to Burger King for lunch on Saturday yet she is soo annoyed guys she got the wrong mince 😡 her and bean need to get back on a plan that works cause calorie counting definitely isn’t working for them for one their obsessed with food, their far to greedy. She’s so childish doing her bloody subway pish and someone commented they found her hilarious they must be about 6yr old but then she mothers charlieeee, bloody weird. Then puts a link for a referral to that cash back thing cause she gets £7.50 per referral I done my snooping and not through her her link 🤣🤣

Reactions: 11
See she was fingering up the tops at Asda in a size 16 😂😂
now come on Jane.... please You are not a size 16 love at best your a size 20 nothing wrong with being a size 20 but please for the love of god start buying the right size and
stop pretending this calorie/fasting/comeeateverythingfrompukkatopizza thingy is working moon face because it definitely is not.....
I'm not sure of how much March Mush I can take..... on the plus side I won‘t need to take any sleeping pills this month if I’m watching this borefest

I can’t actually believe that someone would take back a packet of mince
just wash the fat of it with hot water and drain before using..... not that it’ll make much difference anyway on her gazzillion calories a day allowance
Gazillion calories yeah, and that's just for breakfast x

I haven't watched the video but I saw this notification come up before and thought it was Janeychins vlog... Turned out to be my son's as his youtube is on my YouTube/email 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s moaning she got the wrong mince going to take it back so asda now has to bin that she really angers me yet she doesn’t give a flying f**k the amount of crap she shovels in her gob I mean Jane get a grip pukka pies, kfc, pizzas, crisps, tit load of chocolate then the bean says he will go to Burger King for lunch on Saturday yet she is soo annoyed guys she got the wrong mince 😡 her and bean need to get back on a plan that works cause calorie counting definitely isn’t working for them for one their obsessed with food, their far to greedy. She’s so childish doing her bloody subway pish and someone commented they found her hilarious they must be about 6yr old but then she mothers charlieeee, bloody weird. Then puts a link for a referral to that cash back thing cause she gets £7.50 per referral I done my snooping and not through her her link 🤣🤣
Whoever said they found her hilarious needs sectioning !!

• Haha
With Charlie actually being allowed on Saturday night who thinks that she's going to spend the rest of the year moaning about how he neglected her and how he owes her for that one night he went out. The poor sod probably doesn't go out very often cos the grief he gets afterwards isn't worth it!
And so what if he looks at other women?! Gannet Gammons could do with a reality check!

• Haha
When I think of March, I immediately start to think about cheese plant leaves!! She can't even be bothered to get a March themed intro, don't know if I can be bothered to carry on watching quite frankly!! 😉
“Marchmass” to me conjures up the Two Musketeers marching in the garden. I just can’t get that video out of my head !

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I love reading the comments under her vlogs. I cannot believe that people think she’s genuinely funny, I just can’t get my head around it.

Reactions: 9
I was so shocked that Jane was going to return minced beef back to Tesco the day after she purchased it .🤢🤢. As she bought the 15 % fat instead of the 5% fat . How much fat is in a Pukka pie with plenty of vegetables ? 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Those comments must be written by Jane using fake accounts.
oh you are so hilarious
I was crying with laughter
Come on get a reality check, is she actually all the ticket? She got the turkey for Charlie but crammed her dry stale looking roll with it.
as for Charlie’s night out, my god, my husband would have a fit if I treated him like that. ‘ oh hubby, I got you some little loafers for your night out’ he would think I had gone bloody crazy
As for him wandering the streets looking for a taxi, he’s almost 30 for god sake, that’s the kind of thing I’d say to my teenage daughter, and she would cringe!
As for the mince!!!! Jane, you made a mistake, why the hell should Tesco pay for your mistake, just eat the bastard mince along with the wotsits and the milky ways!!!!!!
Anyway I’m off to find some little shoes to go with my cute baby blue top and I’m off to get pissed!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
who in their right mind would think the whole "woman in subway" stuff was even remotely funny? I've never been called madam in subway yet thats all she kept saying....would you like cheese madam.....what meat madam.....salad madam it was just very very odd and total cringe fest.
She really seems to think she's hilarious, her enablers are making her into a nightmare account!!!

Reactions: 14
She’ll be getting Charlie 🥴one of those play kitchens for his 30th.So they can make more hilarious content 😭😢😂😄🤨😖😐🙄😤🐂💩

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.