Jane Gammons #12 I have a voice & a platform more like I have a pukka pie & a gym ball

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right, Tattle night out this weekend? I'll book us a booth at Cameo...We can hold a Charlie intervention if we don't get too distracted by the 'naked ladies' with sparklers in bottles of Vodka.

As much as Jane was saying she encourages Charlie to go 'out out' and they were having a laugh, like the Love Island twins conversation, it just felt like teenage insecurity.

I could not imagine picking an outfit for my husband for a night out like that...he is still convinced the Gammons is a parody account on YouTube. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did anyone else notice she didn’t weigh the meat she put in her ‘subway’ roll? Just took it straight from the packet. How can she possibly be calorie counting if she doesn’t know how much she’s had?
It’s no wonder she’s not losing the chub if that’s how she does it!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Bloody hell, she can make out she’s encouraged Charlie to go out but her body language says otherwise, you can tell she hates him going out and is so insecure. Why the hell would she get up at 2am to go and pick him up I don’t get it? Once again it’s all about control for Jane plus it’ll be her being tight over him paying for a taxi, he would probably share one though so it might not be much? As someone said she acts like she’s his mother is so embarrassing, I just could not imagine carrying on like that when my hubby goes out, he’d tell me to piss off 🤣. I bet Charlie’s mates take the piss out of him badly, he needs to bloody stand up to her

Right, Tattle night out this weekend? I'll book us a booth at Cameo...We can hold a Charlie intervention if we don't get too distracted by the 'naked ladies' with sparklers in bottles of Vodka.

As much as Jane was saying she encourages Charlie to go 'out out' and they were having a laugh, like the Love Island twins conversation, it just felt like teenage insecurity.

I could not imagine picking an outfit for my husband for a night out like that...he is still convinced the Gammons is a parody account on YouTube. 😂
Haha love it, can you imagine 🤣. I’m surprised she mentioned where he’s going seeing as how secretive she is over where he works, even though we all know 😂

who in their right mind would think the whole "woman in subway" stuff was even remotely funny? I've never been called madam in subway yet thats all she kept saying....would you like cheese madam.....what meat madam.....salad madam it was just very very odd and total cringe fest.
She really seems to think she's hilarious, her enablers are making her into a nightmare account!!!
I know, you’d be lucky to get a please or thank you in the subway by me 🤣

what did I just watch? pure borefest....who wants to see dave and denise choose what pack up he has and chat about big mac sauce! if this is marchmass roll on effing April!
and don't get me started on the mince, she's taking it back because the calories are not worth it....yet she's stuffing her face pre teatime and almost toungeing that pot of big mac sauce??
shes a national embarrassment!!!
Dave and Denise love it 😂. Oh god she looked like she was gonna snort the Big Mac sauce, she was absolutely buzzing her eyes were nearly popping out of her head 🤣

Did anyone else notice she didn’t weigh the meat she put in her ‘subway’ roll? Just took it straight from the packet. How can she possibly be calorie counting if she doesn’t know how much she’s had?
It’s no wonder she’s not losing the chub if that’s how she does it!
Yeah, I reckon she scoffed the rest of the pack off camera too. I bet she says it’s easier to work out the calories when you eat the lot 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
Bloody hell if I treated my man like that he would stay out all night at a friends to make a point that he was an adult man that can make his own decisions, in fact most of the men I know would do that...GO ON CHARLIE...DO IT DO IT!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Bet after she drops him off she’s straight on to Uber eats ! Drops £20 and stuffs her face silly 😜

• Haha
Bet after she drops him off she’s straight on to Uber eats ! Drops £20 and stuffs her face silly 😜
She did say in reply to a comment that she has something to keep her busy...about 20 chicken nuggets worth of busy. She might just be Nairing her 'tache or sniffing her knock off wax melts.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh and as for the mince, wtf as If you would take something back because you picked the wrong one up. She obviously got it from the Tesco that she works in so they’ll probably refund her because she works there but how ridiculous. After the shame of Charlie complaining in Asda she’s still on about taking stuff back. Just shows how arrogant she is, it’s clearly her own mistake and she thinks they should refund, the mince will go in the bin, stop being a bleeping princess Jane and use the bloody mince, as someone said you don’t mind the calories in a bleeping pukka pie 👊🏻 God she’s so bleeping irritating and entitled
Oh and she must make loads of mistakes picking others peoples shopping cos she can’t even get her own right!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She did say in reply to a comment that she has something to keep her busy...about 20 chicken nuggets worth of busy. She might just be Nairing her 'tache or sniffing her knock off wax melts.
What an odd comment to make, that she has something to keep her busy while the bean is out. It’s like she is saying she can’t bear the thought of him being out with his friends so she already has something planned to take her mind off of it. What a sad existence.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
With Charlie actually being allowed on Saturday night who thinks that she's going to spend the rest of the year moaning about how he neglected her and how he owes her for that one night he went out. The poor sod probably doesn't go out very often cos the grief he gets afterwards isn't worth it!
And so what if he looks at other women?! Gannet Gammons could do with a reality check!
He will undoubtedly be ogling other women like ALL men do on a night out, married or not! Men are visual by nature so, the way she is, she needs to be worried 🤣

Bloody hell, she can make out she’s encouraged Charlie to go out but her body language says otherwise, you can tell she hates him going out and is so insecure. Why the hell would she get up at 2am to go and pick him up I don’t get it? Once again it’s all about control for Jane plus it’ll be her being tight over him paying for a taxi, he would probably share one though so it might not be much? As someone said she acts like she’s his mother is so embarrassing, I just could not imagine carrying on like that when my hubby goes out, he’d tell me to piss off 🤣. I bet Charlie’s mates take the piss out of him badly, he needs to bloody stand up to her

Haha love it, can you imagine 🤣. I’m surprised she mentioned where he’s going seeing as how secretive she is over where he works, even though we all know 😂

I know, you’d be lucky to get a please or thank you in the subway by me 🤣

Dave and Denise love it 😂. Oh god she looked like she was gonna snort the Big Mac sauce, she was absolutely buzzing her eyes were nearly popping out of her head 🤣

Yeah, I reckon she scoffed the rest of the pack off camera too. I bet she says it’s easier to work out the calories when you eat the lot 😉
The reason she picks him up at 2am is to make dam sure he gets straight home and no detours via a mates house or worse still, another woman he has managed to attract in beer goggles!! It's nothing to do with saving money...
What man in his right mind allows his partner to fish out an outfit for him to go out in?? Is he totally simple or what?? (ER, yeah Noice) 🙄
The fact she is even doing the outfit choosing and being Janeychins chauffeur at daft o'clock in the early hrs says a whole lot about her trust in Charlie and her controlling behaviour. It's her way or the highway!! His mates must surely say stuff to him about what a mistake he's made.. That's what friends do!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
He will undoubtedly be ogling other women like ALL men do on a night out, married or not! Men are visual by nature so, the way she is, she needs to be worried 🤣

The reason she picks him up at 2am is to make dam sure he gets straight home and no detours via a mates house or worse still, another woman he has managed to attract in beer goggles!! It's nothing to do with saving money...
What man in his right mind allows his partner to fish out an outfit for him to go out in?? Is he totally simple or what?? (ER, yeah Noice) 🙄
The fact she is even doing the outfit choosing and being Janeychins chauffeur at daft o'clock in the early hrs says a whole lot about her trust in Charlie and her controlling behaviour. It's her way or the highway!! His mates must surely say stuff to him about what a mistake he's made.. That's what friends do!
He's married to his mum :(

• Haha
Any one remember the program secret eaters ? I would love to see jane and the bean on it , you think you have had 1700 calories today but you actually had 5677 😂

• Haha
Any one remember the program secret eaters ? I would love to see jane and the bean on it , you think you have had 1700 calories today but you actually had 5677 😂
They wouldn’t have enough camera roll 🍫🍿🎂🍰🧁🥧🍦🥮🍩🍡🍨🌮🍔🍟🍕🥩🥓🌭🥪🥘🥞🥯🥖🥨🍳🥕🤪 and that was just before lunch;)

• Haha
The amount of processed crap she Wade's through and she's concerned about 15% fat mince! Just cook it and eat it you damn fool! Such an arrogant attitude!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You are what you eat Jane ! 15% fat mince coursing round your veins ain’t going to fur them up any more than they already are, go on fill yer boots !!!

Reactions: 9
For fucks sake Jane just let the man enjoy himself! Whenever my husband goes out, I tell him to stay somewhere else so I don’t get disturbed lol

• Haha
For fucks sake Jane just let the man enjoy himself! Whenever my husband goes out, I tell him to stay somewhere else so I don’t get disturbed lol
This made me laugh, I’ve said that before too! I‘m made up when he goes out, telly and bed to myself 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Janeychins, take a leaf out of this ladies book... You might need to get the builders in after a while though 🤣

Reactions: 1
I notice she's never had a night out with her mates!! Apart from that dull as dishwater hen night she had when they played kiddie party games and she didn't drink!! Boooooring! Go on Charlie, go and get yourself lathered in your new £15 velvet kicks!! Puke all over them so Janey has to passive/aggressively clean them them up on the worktop at 8am on Sunday whilst you're hanging out your @rse!!! 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.