Jane Gammons #12 I have a voice & a platform more like I have a pukka pie & a gym ball

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, say she earns around £1100 per month (that’s just a guess on part time hours) wouldn’t she get a £110 bonus for example?
When she said the other day she was hoping her bonus would be the same as what Charlie was losing I thought it would have to be a generous bonus from Tesco! She’ll do anything but up her hours
Of course, I could be thick and miscalculating 🤣
Surely that would mean at 10% bonus being £300/£400 she is earning £3,000/£4,000 a month.
£1,000 a week for around 4hours a day? £200 a day? £50 per hour?

Maybe this calculation includes your Adsense? 😂😉

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Surely that would mean at 10% bonus being £300/£400 she is earning £3,000/£4,000 a month.
£1,000 a week for around 4hours a day? £200 a day? £50 per hour?

Maybe this calculation includes your Adsense? 😂😉

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She'll be earning about £9 an hour at Tesco so getting £633 a mumf. 10% bonus is £63.30 which is just enough to cover one week's choclit 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She'll be earning about £9 an hour at Tesco so getting £633 a mumf. 10% bonus is £63.30 which is just enough to cover one week's choclit 😉
So that's probably what she spends a mumf on tit from B&M and HB so Charlie pays for EVERYTHING else then 😞

Thread suggestion if anyone's on it not actually sure how it even works but here goes
Oooooohhhhhhhdeeeeeeyyyya bean. My chinzzzz are getting biggggaaaa

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.