Jane Gammons #12 I have a voice & a platform more like I have a pukka pie & a gym ball

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve had a twit of a day at work, just catching up here and can’t stop laughing 😂 you lot are on form tonight 🤣

Reactions: 8
what a pair of bell ends! but don't worry guys because the calorie counting is clearly working.....NOT!!
I have no issue with people being whatever size they are but for someone to constantly bleat on about losing weight and calorie counting working when it clearly isnt as they 100% eat far too many its a joke! the Gammons??? more like belly pork!!!

View attachment 91964
How did you fit the two of them in the one shot? her bingo wings alone are the breadth of of two fat ladies ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is anyone else finding her cooking skills stressful? If stresss me when she attempts to stir something and ends up beating the life of it, and don’t get me started on how she chops vege and chucks it around. When she was stirring stuff in that bowl my anxiety was going off the scales! Complete opposite of AMSR...eek!

Reactions: 6
I think the funniest thing is they both think they are quite good looking 😂😂🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Charlie looking at his rubber ring gut in the camera as if it was a mirror 😂... they go from one extreme to the other... she goes from getting minge twinge over KFC sat in the car, to stamping around the flat like a baby elephant on ketamine. What a pair of white crayons.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder if the 'lads night out' whatsapp group chat is buzzing tonight?
Mr.Guinard is off on 4 stag dos this year, apart from knowing the dates I have not taken that much interest...now I feel I should be scouring Boohoo Man for velvet loafers for him.

• Haha
I wonder if the 'lads night out' whatsapp group chat is buzzing tonight?
Mr.Guinard is off on 4 stag dos this year, apart from knowing the dates I have not taken that much interest...now I feel I should be scouring Boohoo Man for velvet loafers for him.
They'll be sold out ! along with the camel coat ..teamed together he'll be safe from the coronavirus ..no one will come within a mile radius of him ;) and as for whatsapp Charlie bean will be in his 10th dream by now zzzzzz....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So that’s what Janeychin’s “plans” are for tonight, no real friends involved whilst Charliebean goes out in his new carpet slippers...she’s going live talking about calorie counting, it shouldn’t take long 🤣 and it will give us plenty of “no calorie” fodder to discuss later.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't think the royal wedding had as many mentions as Charlie beans big night out 🙄 she hates him going out because she feels frumpy herself. How sad for a couple not even in their 30s!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So that’s what Janeychin’s “plans” are for tonight, no real friends involved whilst Charliebean goes out in his new carpet slippers...she’s going live talking about calorie counting, it shouldn’t take long 🤣 and it will give us plenty of “no calorie” fodder to discuss later.
I’d be mortified going online preaching about calorie counting if I’d put all the weight back on 🤷🏻‍♀️🙈

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I’d be mortified going online preaching about calorie counting if I’d put all the weight back on 🤷🏻‍♀️🙈
It's ridiculous isn't it! My boyfriend saw the bit when she is farting around with socks on her bed (pretending to be busy in between watching YouTube videos) and said she looks enormous! Now, before I get called out from the #bekind brigade, let's just remind ourselves of the fact that this woman regularly 'influencers' her viewers to calorie count, exercise and tells them she's losing weight. She's an absolute liar and she's dangerous to mislead in this way. These people are heading for the health problem highway if they don't change their diet and do some actual bloody exercise. She's utterly lazy and totally in denial 🙄

• Heart
what a pair of bell ends! but don't worry guys because the calorie counting is clearly working.....NOT!!
I have no issue with people being whatever size they are but for someone to constantly bleat on about losing weight and calorie counting working when it clearly isnt as they 100% eat far too many its a joke! the Gammons??? more like belly pork!!!

View attachment 91964
How she has the audacity to bleat on about calorie counting and losing weight is a downright insult to her viewers. Not only lying to them but herself!! She makes herself look like a bullshitting idiot and a laughing stock. If it wasn't for Tattlers, she'd have very few views... Her behaviour invites truthful comments so buckle up Janeychins 🤑 This is only the beginning!

It's ridiculous isn't it! My boyfriend saw the bit when she is farting around with socks on her bed (pretending to be busy in between watching YouTube videos) and said she looks enormous! Now, before I get called out from the #bekind brigade, let's just remind ourselves of the fact that this woman regularly 'influencers' her viewers to calorie count, exercise and tells them she's losing weight. She's an absolute liar and she's dangerous to mislead in this way. These people are heading for the health problem highway if they don't change their diet and do some actual bloody exercise. She's utterly lazy and totally in denial 🙄
#bekind Brigade 🤣🤣 There's the door! Now, off you all duck! 🚪

Charlie looking at his rubber ring gut in the camera as if it was a mirror 😂... they go from one extreme to the other... she goes from getting minge twinge over KFC sat in the car, to stamping around the flat like a baby elephant on ketamine. What a pair of white crayons.
LMFAO 😂🤣😂🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.