Jane Gammons #12 I have a voice & a platform more like I have a pukka pie & a gym ball

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has it lol guess it doesn’t fit anymore then lmao. It never ever did fit though . That Laura Ashley dress will have had more owners than I’ve had hot dinners.
sorry it's the laura Ashley wrap spotted skirt she's on ...

Reactions: 4
Eats a couple of rice cakes with ham or cream cheese while "cooking" dinner. Janeychins, if you can't go without food while waiting for the microwave to ding, you're a lost cause.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have been neglecting the Gammon Joint what with Mrs Meldrum and Me Again Markle boiling my piss of late... just watched Janeychins latest offering.... we really need to club together and get her either a calculator or her jaws wired shut... just to prove we aren’t total bastards and are supporting her weight loss/I’m not just about weight loss journey 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t really care about people’s size but it’s the BS and she claims she’s more than weight loss yet still bangs on about it either talk about it or don’t. Don’t drip feed random bits of info and own it if you want to be honest show figures. If your weight doesn’t define you why keep it all a mystical secret.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I don’t really care about people’s size but it’s the BS and she claims she’s more than weight loss yet still bangs on about it either talk about it or don’t. Don’t drip feed random bits of info and own it if you want to be honest show figures. If your weight doesn’t define you why keep it all a mystical secret.
That's my view too. Shes lying through her teeth and her dim witted subs ars lapping it up almost as fast as she can snort down a club bar!

Reactions: 7
I swear 95% of her followers and viewers I can only assume the arse lick comments are from tattlers on the wind up 😂 she did say once over 50 % of her viewers are not subbed

Reactions: 4
Guyyyysssss for all we know they could be doing what all the other well known celebs do.... Pile on a load of weight and then release a fitness DVD.
It all makes sense right, couples dance workout?! Featuring disco light, yoga ball, tit dance moves and two fat wankers!

• Haha
How dare she spout this tit yet again !! It’s like bleeping Groundhog Day with her. She really does believe her own bullshit doesn’t she? Bless her the Chamomile tea soothes her IBS coz she suffers from that don’t you know !! Frigging twunt. really can’t take my eyes off those brows. They are an enigma! I,m Emma Jades biggest fan for making such a mess of the honkers brows, she deserves a medal !

Let’s see how long this stays up for 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How dare she spout this tit yet again !! It’s like bleeping Groundhog Day with her. She really does believe her own bullshit doesn’t she? Bless her the Chamomile tea soothes her IBS coz she suffers from that don’t you know !! Frigging twunt. really can’t take my eyes off those brows. They are an enigma! I,m Emma Jades biggest fan for making such a mess of the honkers brows, she deserves a medal !

Gone already! If you can’t walk the walk Janeychins stop talking the bullshit!

Love it 🤣

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.