Jane Gammons #12 I have a voice & a platform more like I have a pukka pie & a gym ball

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I notice she's never had a night out with her mates!! Apart from that dull as dishwater hen night she had when they played kiddie party games and she didn't drink!! Boooooring! Go on Charlie, go and get yourself lathered in your new £15 velvet kicks!! Puke all over them so Janey has to passive/aggressively clean them them up on the worktop at 8am on Sunday whilst you're hanging out your @rse!!! 😂😂
She has no true friends, that's why🤷🏻‍♀️ She's too full of herself and full of tit too! Who would want to hang out with her when it's all bullshit and me, me, me.?? She has no life but has the audacity to put her camera in her own face every day of March to vlog absolute boring, nonsensical bollocks! Her closest ally, Charlie needs to grow a big pair and have a F'Kin word with her!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She has no true friends, that's why🤷🏻‍♀️ She's too full of herself and full of tit too! Who would want to hang out with her when it's all bullshit and me, me, me.?? She has no life but has the audacity to put her camera in her own face every day of March to vlog absolute boring, nonsensical bollocks! Her closest ally, Charlie needs to grow a big pair and have a F'Kin word with her!!!
Exactly, her 'mates' are the ones she has got off the internet, like Charlie's slip on's! They can only cope with her fake laugh and persona, once a year!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Someone in the comments said about her going out with her mates on Saturday, she said she’s got a night planned soon. She could have a girls night in or something, prob too boring. I do always wonder when she says Helen is her best friend what her real life friends must think when she says that. Any friends she does mention all seem to be colleagues, not that they can’t be friends but she is very sheltered lol
i see the latest video is up, only watched the first couple of minutes, more bleeping food! Good god woman you’re not feeding the 5000!

• Haha
I notice she's never had a night out with her mates!! Apart from that dull as dishwater hen night she had when they played kiddie party games and she didn't drink!! Boooooring! Go on Charlie, go and get yourself lathered in your new £15 velvet kicks!! Puke all over them so Janey has to passive/aggressively clean them them up on the worktop at 8am on Sunday whilst you're hanging out your @rse!!! 😂😂
Now that is a Marchmass vlog I would watch! 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Someone in the comments said about her going out with her mates on Saturday, she said she’s got a night planned soon. She could have a girls night in or something, prob too boring. I do always wonder when she says Helen is her best friend what her real life friends must think when she says that. Any friends she does mention all seem to be colleagues, not that they can’t be friends but she is very sheltered lol
i see the latest video is up, only watched the first couple of minutes, more bleeping food! Good god woman you’re not feeding the 5000!
And she’s surprised because the Big Mac sauce🍔smells like a Big Mac 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Marchmass continues to bore ( yawn ) Jane shows us she hasn’t a bleeping clue about the pressure king pro but she’ll waffle on regardless while manhandling the pressure valve....
assuming Charlie has the FATTY mince for his packed lunches.....
and who the duck was she trying to kid... might only have ONE burger duck OFF
we all knew it’d be two on a Gazillion calories a day

And she’s surprised because the Big Mac sauce🍔smells like a Big Mac 🙄
I’ve never known anyone get so excited over a pot of manky sauce before

• Haha
that chilli looked awful, just like dry mince and soggy veg......plus she added JD steak seasoning and amatriciana, very authentic chilli! :ROFLMAO:
also how big was their meal?? two big burgers on a brioche bun with cheese, burger sauce and a decent portion of wedges.......does she count her calories backwards????

• Haha
Reactions: 14
ooo where does he work? I must have missed it x
He's a spy for MI5

that chilli looked awful, just like dry mince and soggy veg......plus she added JD steak seasoning and amatriciana, very authentic chilli! :ROFLMAO:
also how big was their meal?? two big burgers on a brioche bun with cheese, burger sauce and a decent portion of wedges.......does she count her calories backwards????
The noise of it slopping about was turning me..never mind the look of it

• Haha
I know right.... I can understand Charlie needing that amount he’s out at work all day etc
but that portion for her is bloody ridiculous.... utterly ridiculous

He's a spy for MI5

The noise of it slopping about was turning me..never mind the look of it
he‘s a Mince Spy 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
The way she was stirring that mince with the wooden spoon ffs sure her neighbours heard that ! Food looked bleeping rank bet bean pebble dashes the toilet at work with that crap in his system 😷 and then shoes lol hope he don’t wear his tight camel coat with that he’s gonna look a right melt 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
he‘s a Mince Spy 😉
Jane is more self service than secret service 😂

Is she dragging out these velvet loafers for 3 vlogs! I have 2 teenagers who display levels of excitement over shoes that I find funny, from initially finding to mum, can I have to getting them delivered/bought and tried on and pics sent to friends...not what you'd expect from a grown adult woman! I hope he does throw up all over them now!

• Haha

Is she dragging out these velvet loafers for 3 vlogs! I have 2 teenagers who display levels of excitement over shoes that I find funny, from initially finding to mum, can I have to getting them delivered/bought and tried on and pics sent to friends...not what you'd expect from a grown adult woman! I hope he does throw up all over them now!
To be fair they will look better covered in sick ! And that bloody coat 🧥 lol

• Haha
He works at City Electrical Factors according to the private investigators on here 🤣 X

I reckon she changed the mince because it looked like the lean 5% one to me, she probably trotted to customer services as soon as she got into work demanding a refund if it was anything like the Asda carry on over the yogurts 😳

• Haha
The way she was stirring that mince with the wooden spoon ffs sure her neighbours heard that ! Food looked bleeping rank bet bean pebble dashes the toilet at work with that crap in his system 😷 and then shoes lol hope he don’t wear his tight camel coat with that he’s gonna look a right melt 😭
I thought they looked like something Teresa May would wear to hit the dance floor,we all know she can bust some moves;)

And not forgetting SHE’S going to show us him..When he’s all dressed and ready to go 🤗🙄

Sorry just having fun ,he works in an electrical wholesalers we think

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg, I love it when my hubby fucks off on a jolly! Get the kids up the dancers, takeaway, pjs and lots of wine! Give it 5 years and she'll gladly push him out the door! I have to admit I do buy my husband's clobber only because he can't be arsed. It's usually some tit from primark not the expensive crap piggy is buying for one night. I hope Charlie finds the woman of his dreams but I doubt it. He'll throw up well before 10 and will be phoning chins to come get him. Such a waste of a quite decent man. I may go to eastbourne on the weekend and try to siren him 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Omg, I love it when my hubby fucks off on a jolly! Get the kids up the dancers, takeaway, pjs and lots of wine! Give it 5 years and she'll gladly push him out the door! I have to admit I do buy my husband's clobber only because he can't be arsed. It's usually some tit from primark not the expensive crap piggy is buying for one night. I hope Charlie finds the woman of his dreams but I doubt it. He'll throw up well before 10 and will be phoning chins to come get him. Such a waste of a quite decent man. I may go to eastbourne on the weekend and try to siren him 🤣🤣🤣
Make sure and vlog it ;)

• Haha
I can hear the Only Fools And Horses theme playing in my head now.... 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.