Jane Gammons #12 I have a voice & a platform more like I have a pukka pie & a gym ball

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Somebody challenged her about the same “me me me there is only me who matters in this world” thoughtless statement on Instagram by messaging her saying “I think frontline NHS workers and people caring for the vulnerable in our society have it a while lot worse”, the reply from Janeychin”s was “when did I say they didn’t?”...what a kind, caring and mature individual she is...NOT! She’s a piece of work! The message has been deleted what a surprise!
Yes I put something on Instagram telling her what I thought of her as well, put it on here couple of pages back. Took me ages to come up with that account name, thought it was class, ripplenipple69. However she didn’t like the truth and got rid. Only takes 2 mins to open a new account so I,m poised to strike again 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh and with regards to the post I mentioned it’s because I had only seen this version so didn’t know if she had copied but see she didn’t even make it herself just took it offline 😆
BAE77D46-81C6-4B38-937C-8DFDF69F79FE.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Oh and with regards to the post I mentioned it’s because I had only seen this version so didn’t know if she had copied but see she didn’t even make it herself just took it offline 😆 View attachment 96133
She copied it! I posted the same one on here that I,d seen on facebook that had been posted last Thursday. She has a bleeping pea size intellect, can’t even think for herself !

Reactions: 5
FFS so on their day off they've pretty much paid £2 to sit in a car park and stuff their faces! I think I’d rather have a quicky in the car than sit and have a sarnie 😆 and I was starting to worry about coronavirus until the voice of reason (Mrs Chins and Peter Stringfellow) told us to stay positive 🙄 but she has had such a hard week doing 4 hours at Tesco while people are out there dying - Florence Nightingale would be turning in her grave!

• Haha
Look at Charlie trying to squat in her stories 😂you’d think he was trying to lay an egg 🥚 and the size of the gut on him no wonder

• Haha
Look at Charlie trying to squat in her stories 😂you’d think he was trying to lay an egg 🥚 and the size of the gut on him no wonder
Christ Charlie’s gut was the same size as her head when he was trying to squat holding “Hudson” can feel a comment coming on

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No here to say what anyone should watch but given the times why not watch what makes you happy? Just realised have not watched The Endless Adventure for two months, will have a mini binge, after which will re-watch Chuck on Amazon Prime, if you are not familiar a show of drama, action, comedy and romance, with good looking leads and great chemistry. Life (for me) is potentially too short to watch dull and boring Gammons and the like, will catch up on the box sets I have been meaning to watch. As bad as what is going on perhaps it will lead to the end on the 'influencer'

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Not saying that I will not occasionally catch up here to see her current denial/calorie counting x

Reactions: 5
FFS so on their day off they've pretty much paid £2 to sit in a car park and stuff their faces! I think I’d rather have a quicky in the car than sit and have a sarnie 😆 and I was starting to worry about coronavirus until the voice of reason (Mrs Chins and Peter Stringfellow) told us to stay positive 🙄 but she has had such a hard week doing 4 hours at Tesco while people are out there dying - Florence Nightingale would be turning in her grave!
Of course she will say stay positive she doesn't have to worry about finding a pack of nappies or god forbid a bag of pasta. She knows when the stock is coming in and no doubt takes a stash so her spare room will be housing it all. My dad used to be a picker (sorry - "online shopper") for tesco and at xmas he would tuck his turkey hidden away out back so he was guaranteed to have one. Although her cleaning with anti bac wipes comment to keep germs out the flat was hardly a success seeing as pretty much the next video was her getting cough medicine and sniffling and that was before this coronavirus really started to hit here.

Reactions: 8
She,s a piece of work isn’t she ? X
This piece of work cannot stand to be challenged or anyone to have an opposing opinion...I’ve been blocked on Instagram, how mature, her narcissistic tendencies must be so hard to live with, no wonder Charlie took a job with a long commute so he’d not have to spend so much time with her!

• Heart
Their death row meal choices - halloumi cheese, burgers and cheesecake.
Sounds like a normal day in the Gammons household if you ask me!

And their favourite place in the world, ibeefa!! Wtf! Have they actually been anywhere else?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Since when? Last week?

He looked 9 months pregnant in the the car in the dogging vlog!
Dogging vlog 🤣🤣🤣

Their death row meal choices - halloumi cheese, burgers and cheesecake.
Sounds like a normal day in the Gammons household if you ask me!

And their favourite place in the world, ibeefa!! Wtf! Have they actually been anywhere else?
Yeah, they went to Morrisons once instead of Tesco and Asda

• Haha
The amount of food they have in the house for 2 people 😳
And she went out looking for more ..

How big does she look in the live 😲I’ve changed from a beach ball head to a hot air balloon 🎈😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Yeah, def a hot air balloon.. or a Goodyear Blimp
I’m only 10mins in she’s giving off about bulk buying goes out of the kitchen ..Charlie comes in and says “we done a bit of bulk buying “😂

• Haha
  • Wow
How bloody funny Charlie said they have panicked and brought loads of stuff , and then she comes on all sweetness and light saying how we should not panick buy 😂😂 thick lying wanker🥴

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.