Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Disneylover

VIP Member
How about our NHS workers Jane who clearly have a harder job than anyone trying to take care of the ones who are really sick from it.
Was just about to say the same, bloody hell she has no clue! My hubby is a duty manager in a big supermarket and he had to break a fight up the other night two women scrapping over bog rolls I kid you not 🤣. Ok it’s busy and challenging but nothing compared to what our brilliant nhs staff are currently going through and the worst is yet to come by the sound of it 😥. So, Jane if you’re reading this which I’m sure you are pop the fuck off and stop attention seeking hun!

one of the most disgusting things I’ve seen. Yes retail workers are in the thick of it and working so hard to accommodate the uk but to compare it to what those band members went through? Literally seeing children drown in freezing waters, knowing they are moments away from their own death. Stuck in the middle of literal freezing water in the darkness of night. Yes Jane it’s exactly the same.
She’s such a fucking dickhead, she’ll think she’s so funny for putting that up. Very bad taste!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
People are struggling like hell to even find mince and chicken, never mind make the shitty JD recipes! Which taste like arse IMO. Incredibly poor taste from the salted Gammon yet again!
I honestly didn’t believe it when I saw it mentioned on here till I took a look ... that she could be so utterly insensitive knowing how bad things are ... she works in fucking Tesco FFS gets first pick.... she must see the empty shelves and fridges

lexiloo

VIP Member
Come on lexiloo - work your magic 😂
lol couple off the top of my head, anyone got anymore?? she makes it so easy for us ;)

jane gammon #13 saving the nation one bless you at a time oooooh deeeee yaaa

jane gammon #13 ooooh deeee yaaa I might have to do extra hours

• Haha
  • Heart

Disneylover

VIP Member
Of course she had 1/2 the jar the big pig! Since when have these jars been for 2 people!
Also she keeps mentioning Charlie's 30th- he's not 30 yet??? My hub is 42and I'm 37 an I'm pretty sure we act and look younger than these 2 numpties
Bloody hell, I used to use jars before I started slimming world and a jar would do the four of us! Greedy cunt 🤣

• Haha

Emperortooco

VIP Member
Oh she's having a moan on insta about someone trying to out her about JD seasonings
She said she didn't see it but a Gammonette told her. Then she's waffling on about what a nice person she is and how horrible this person is. Wind your fucking neck in Janiemanychins , thought you were,nt bothered about so called trolls and ignored them.now !!

Here to hate

Doesn't she pick people's food shopping as a job? Wtf - this b*tch can't even pick her own food shop correctly!

• Haha
  • Heart

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
I just found it distasteful going through her cupboards, showing what she has...how does that help anyone who has not done 50 top up shops pre panic buying due to Covid19. It's one thing saying check what you have in your cupboards another to show how you've enough to feed the 5,000!
Describing the people queuing outside as 'herds', how she spoke to the woman asking about things in stock...yes, people are panic buying and I feel sorry for anyone working in a supermarket but this 'superior' attitude Jane has just highlights her lack of empathy and how fake that 'caring' aaaw dear insincerity on the lives is.
Funny how of all the things we comment on that is what has got to you Jane, enough to address it...because you know it is true and we've got your number...and it's not in deficit!

Sweetcheeks28

Chatty Member
she’s an absolute disgrace honestly that block cheese for just her and bean is just rank out of order I have a family of 6 and wouldn’t even have took that if I did I’d half it and give some to family but fucking lard arse is too greedy and selfish to do that 🤬 People are struggling to buy food and she’s scoffing there as though to say look I’ve got plenty fuck yous and I can get plenty cause I’m a VIP Tesco worker. This kind of thing shows the true colours of people and moon face trotter is fair showing hers 🤬🤬

JDo777

Sorry Tattlers I haven’t got an actual comment tonight as I literally fell asleep during Janeychin’s latest borefest, I wasn’t even feeling tired...I’m yawning like Our Tan minus the lips, snorting and Botox!

• Haha

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
What the hell was that opening all about on last nights 'Monday -lockdown for the UK?' vlog. She was clapping like a demented seal!
And please, stop slurping your tea and smacking your lips while eating your Sainsburys donut. Been surfing around all the different shops have you Janeychins, is that really necessary when you work in Tesco and can get all what you need there?

I couldn't believe my ears when Charlie said up until a couple of weeks ago, we hadn't heard anything about this virus!!! Where have the pair of them been, under a rock? This has been in the news and going on in other parts of the world since January. It was only a matter of time before it reached the UK. we were all fully aware of that.

And slagging off the shopper that is shopping everyday - maybe he's shopping for others, maybe he's giving it to the homeless or a food bank, who knows, so judgemental when she knows nothing about him!

She's hidden Sky News on her phone because of the scare mongering? It's not scare mongering you idiot, it's real life, it's what is going on at the moment. The news is how we can keep up with what's going on - clearly this is why you don't know what has been going for the last 3 months.

I wonder if she is aware that being overweight also puts you in a vulnerable position with coronavirus...? Here, have another donut.

Her ignorance is beyond belief.

• Heart

Emperortooco

VIP Member
So pleased you're back @Emperortooco and sorry to hear things have been shitty, kick it's arse babe 😘 xx
Feel like my arse has been well and truly kicked with a spade !! But onwards and upwards 😀😀😀xxx

Just had a thought, it could be worse, I could live in the flat above or below Jane, imagine seeing that every day !!😡😡😡😡

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
The uniform was hanging on her a fortnight ago 🧐 added slurping and gulping to the tea now aswell 🤢 she's starting afresh tomorrow ,but only after they've scoffed the lidl pies for dinner..she can't pass up on all the treats at work, and she's picked up lots of food bargains that she'll show us on tomorrows vlog..she's the most food obsessed person I've seen ..even the cookie monster stopped for breath..

• Haha
  • Wow

lexiloo

VIP Member
"he doesn't own an asthma pump anymore" what shit she comes out with! whats the betting she uses the fact she's claiming hes vulnerable because he had asthma as a child to not go to work, I can't watch the crap lives for long, probably missing lots of golden nuggets in there but wow she's dull and full of shit.

justhavinganosie

Chatty Member
Pissing me off. I work as a cleaner in a care home and trying our damn hardest to disinfect and keep everything clean and sanitised but as soon as coronavirus gets in, its me and our team that has to deal with it and try not get it ourselves! People have absolutely no idea about the risks we take. Fopperbollox and Tan are just the same. Ungrateful, greedy, senseless pair of bitches

Yashlions

VIP Member
New thread name .. saving the nation one donut at a time !

I’m watching prisoner cell block and they have all got Charlie’s coat 🧥 and jumper on 😂😂😂 80s vibe

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

monga

VIP Member
What a joke she’s giving off about people coming in daily to do top up shops 😳...Coming from the queen of the top up shop 🐷

• Wow

Disneylover

VIP Member
apparently she struggles to eat a big mac meal

View attachment 100107
Oh, fuck off Giant Haystacks 🤣🤣

Here we go her tonsils are sore 🙄
Defo getting ready for self isolation!

Did anyone notice when someone asked if Charlie had been busy at work, he answered yeah we have been and then said they’d being doing their bit for the nhs in work, she just totally spoke over him!! She’s absolutely unbelievable, she has zero respect for him

• Haha
  • Heart