Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JDo777

PMSL, Janeychins is worrying about 8 calories in the mushrooms she’d moshed up for dinner, then threw herself on the sofa after stuffing her face with a Babybel before said dinner, she’s an oxymoron personified. Then when she said that “Katy Perry was pregnant as well”, as well as whom else I thought, then Charlie came home he looks about 6 months gone so she must’ve meant him?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Spinidge

VIP Member
She'll be earning about £9 an hour at Tesco so getting £633 a mumf. 10% bonus is £63.30 which is just enough to cover one week's choclit 😉

• Haha

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
How the hell does she know people are out there shopping that don’t need to be? Maybe they have big families and need to shop regularly, maybe they are shopping for others, such as vulnerable neighbours or family, maybe they have returned to try to get essential items that weren’t available last time they shopped.
Do not assume Jane that just because you are ok in your little bubble and have access to the most basic of what humans need - ie. food - that everyone else is either, selfish or panic buying. You are just showing pure ignorance.

lexiloo

VIP Member
Thanks for the votes on my suggestion folks, I really had to play around with this to make it fit but I think it conjures up the giggles from her quote for sure

tattle on folks ;)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

SusanBoobson

Does she think she’s Charlie’s mum something?
‘Do you want a milky bar tomorrow?’
Insisting on picking charlie up from his night out with the lads, choosing his outfit.
Jesus women you are teetering on the edge of him having an affair with a women who doesn’t make him feel like a little boy!.
Does she not realise how controlling she’s being 😒

• Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
what a pair of bell ends! but don't worry guys because the calorie counting is clearly working.....NOT!!
I have no issue with people being whatever size they are but for someone to constantly bleat on about losing weight and calorie counting working when it clearly isnt as they 100% eat far too many its a joke! the Gammons??? more like belly pork!!!

fat.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Charmed40

Chatty Member
Deluded!!! 10lbs, really Jane? I've heard it all now. To be a good liar you've got to remember what you've said before. That whole shitty vlog was full of contradictions silly moo 🤷‍♀️

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Doing yet another “live” talking BS about calories and deficits...apparently she’s consistently losing weight??????????????? I’m gonna get me some scales like hers!
But you have to remember she is more than weightloss... she has so much more to give! 😂

• Haha

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
Oh dear, I can't believe she said she swapped out the 10 minute rubbish vlog for that load of old bollocks. Maybe she should have missed day 5 altogether?

Glad she didn't title this live as a hair styling tutorial!! Bloody hell, it's no wonder her hair always looks a mess!
And who cuts and prepares veg in the lounge on the dining table and then looked surprised when she pulled a hair off the pepper. She didn't even wipe the table down in between doing her hair and the veg. :sick: but puts out cleaning vlogs like she some kind of cleaning goddess!

She only shaves under her arms once a week? Really, it takes 2 seconds in the shower, why wouldn't you do it every day or every other day? I'm not a hairy person, but once a week, too long! UGH! Not even sure why she was self conscious about it, we get close ups of her stubbly tash so what the difference!

Her understanding of geography is terrible. Doesn't understand how it only takes a bit longer to get to Ibeefa than it does to Scotland. Where the hell does she think Ibeefa is? The other side of the world?

Jane for Health Minister, what do you think? She says its simple, just put your hand over your mouth when you cough...oh and then go and cut an onion yeah, Jane?
For someone that has anxiety, she very relaxed about a virus that is spreading worldwide with no vaccine!
Let hope she has no one that's vulnerable in her family eh...?

Janes explanation of a program that she cant remember the name !(helpful)...says it's cringy to watch. We know what it's like to watch something so cringy Jane, we know that feeling very well!!

Then someone recommended she watch a TV program about a Jacobite soldier. She pronounced it Jacob Bite … it's not a biscuit Jane before you get too excited!

What an all round embarrassment.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
See she was fingering up the tops at Asda in a size 16 😂😂
now come on Jane.... please You are not a size 16 love at best your a size 20 nothing wrong with being a size 20 but please for the love of god start buying the right size and
stop pretending this calorie/fasting/comeeateverythingfrompukkatopizza thingy is working moon face because it definitely is not.....
I'm not sure of how much March Mush I can take..... on the plus side I won‘t need to take any sleeping pills this month if I’m watching this borefest

what did I just watch? pure borefest....who wants to see dave and denise choose what pack up he has and chat about big mac sauce! if this is marchmass roll on effing April!
and don't get me started on the mince, she's taking it back because the calories are not worth it....yet she's stuffing her face pre teatime and almost toungeing that pot of big mac sauce??
shes a national embarrassment!!!
I can’t actually believe that someone would take back a packet of mince
just wash the fat of it with hot water and drain before using..... not that it’ll make much difference anyway on her gazzillion calories a day allowance

• Haha

Emperortooco

VIP Member
I missed last nights, too busy knocking a few gins back so just having a bit of a catch up. Those shoes are fucking hideous mind ! Just hope everywhere the Bean goes is pitch black as if any of his mates see them he,ll never live it down. Sure she does it to embarrass the spineless bastard ! Did make me titter when she was going on about how versatile the pressure cooker was “ you could take it if you were travelling or camping “ yea you could Jane, would make a fab portaloo but you couldn’t switch it on without electric duh !!!thick as that vile mince she tried to pass as chilli !!!! Now got the live chat on but after 8 minutes I,m done. That medicine ball of a head looks bigger than ever tonight, she,s a horror for sure. Only laughable thing about this is when she ran on at the beginning and the room shook before she came into view !!!.......Fuck it, time to switch this shite off now as she,s getting her veggies out to chop, I,m off to watch some paint dry 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
She had yesterday off on annual leave and today she has anxiety from a few hours work. We'll I'm sorry Jane but if you are going to moan about your job give it up and let some well deserving people who have lost their take it who will actually do a shift. Some people would literally take on any job right now to earn for their family. I'm lucky enough at the moment that I can work and I'm hoping that I can give my slimming world consultant a temporary job to help her and me out at a busy time. I know that it isn't what her career is but i care that she doesn't lose her home and I may need additional admin support to save some of my client's businesses.

And how gross that she admitted in her live that until today she used to lick her fingers to pick bags for peoples fresh produce and she is having to remember not to do it. As if she is some kind of hero... I wouldn't do it anyway if picking my own fruit let alone anyone else's... 😲 vile

• Sick
  • Wow

Justdishingthetea

VIP Member
omg she boils my blood
what the hell is her and trying to not work extra hours we are in a CRISIS the supermarkets are overwhelemed and she can not be bothered to get off her wobbly jobbly bum and do extra hours no she rather sit at home stuff her chiny chiny chins

You sit and stuff your chins

This world is in despair

You eat all them from that snack draw

Making sure theres none left

You say charlie is being laid off

So what is going on with you

Your being lazy making excuses

Karma will come get you

Theres people in this world slowly passing away

Your just growing bigger day on day

You say your telling truth

You say your being fair

Well guess what janey kins

One day charlie wont be there

He will see some beautiful girl

Who will ACTUALLY give him the world

Do me a favour

Go work some more

Help these poor old people

In the tesco store

Your shops going under

Under attack

Maybe one day they will not want you back

You only think of you in this situation

But there is so much going on

I cant believe theres people quite like you

This whole world is fucked up and wrong

And yes i even had a tune in my head 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
She did say in reply to a comment that she has something to keep her busy...about 20 chicken nuggets worth of busy. She might just be Nairing her 'tache or sniffing her knock off wax melts.
What an odd comment to make, that she has something to keep her busy while the bean is out. It’s like she is saying she can’t bear the thought of him being out with his friends so she already has something planned to take her mind off of it. What a sad existence.

• Heart