Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bleh3948

I really struggle to watch the vlogs because I cannot stand the scottish accents (sorry not sorry)

Jack is a freeloader, end of.
I wish there were more big Scottish/Northern Irish/Welsh beauty gurus like Jamie because I have the reverse! Most English accents make me feel like my ears are bleeding. Especially the Southern ones. There are probably so many good beauty gurus I'll never watch because I can't stand their accents. Also sorry not sorry.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 74

astrid

Just dropped in to say I knew (and hung out) with Jamie a long time ago — I used to be good friends with her man too. I liked her, she was fun and really down to earth. Last time I met her she was on the verge of becoming really big and she came to a party with us, pretended not to know anyone, drank someone else’s booze and then pissed off saying she had a better party to go to. A friend of mine said she had the same experience when they went back to an old school friend’s flat around the same time. Her man always had loads of birds on the back burner until she got super famous and then suddenly he’s her loyal puppy dog.
Okay bitch over :coffee:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

Realhousemouse

Chatty Member
How can she still not have done her own launch video with at least one tutorial look in it? 🙈🙈 what’s she actually doing? Mind when Fenty launched she drove from Glasgow to Edinburgh first thing in the morning to buy it when Harvey Nicks opened then drove home and filmed a tutorial and uploaded it that afternoon- where’s the same interest or passion for her own brand?? 😂😂 so fuckin bizarre

Reactions: 45

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Is Jack getting a job. That could be it.

can’t stand this woman anymore. Haven’t watched her in months and she blocked me on Instagram when I asked if something was a PR product 😐

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

ANNONNXX

I can honestly say I'm happy that a young Scottish girl has made a success of herself all on her own. Kudos to that. But she does need to keep Jack separate, you can tell he is all about the lifestyle and gloating isn't attractive at all. He's riding her coat tails and everyone is talking about it. Will be her downfall ultimately. She should pay attention to other successful women who keep their private lives private.
Also Scottish accents are great!

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Croissant Moon

Came here from the (now disbanded) Mrs Meldrum thread....

Just wanted to share my 40 pence worth. As a Glasgow native I’ve known of Jamie since she was a minor influencer, still working at Illamasqua in House of Fraser. Honestly, compared to other influencers, she hasn’t changed too much since those days. Obviously she loves expensive skincare, etc but she seems down to earth, content, enjoying life with her partner and dogs. There doesn’t seem to be the same lying, toxicity, drama so many other influencers exhibit.

And besides, if I was minted, I wouldn’t be arsed whether my other half worked either. Live in dog nanny 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

Reactions: 38

L84

Chatty Member
Actually howling at how triggered people are about her walls. Wow get a life 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Loopyloo22

‘Me and Jack don’t get to spend any time just the two of us’.......every fucking vlog you’re joined at the hip, he’s clinging on to every brand trip and you literally have just spend months in lockdown together? Unless she means the dogs are with them. Bore off with your shit chat. Also being busy sat at a computer while being paid A LOT of money in the safety of your own home? Oh boo hoo get the violins out, the girl that’s seen half the word for free can’t go to Bali because of a global pandemic. I can’t believe covid didn’t think of these poor influencer’s and their brand trips etc while it was killing hundreds of thousands of people, shocking 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I'm the most loyal Jamie fan, I bought the shite utan spray, the Mac lipstick, never ever missed a blog.

But am out now. Her attitude and behaviour on leaving to piss of to Italy is disgusting. Dont pretend you have hard time of it. The lies are rediculous. Saying oh IV only been to my friends once. What about the BLM protest, your nails done and your hair done?

Why not go out and blog about holidays on Scotland, show off how beautiful it is....if you want a break fine but don't play the victim card and your so hard done by

Reactions: 35

astrid

Jack had loads of burds on the back burner? He’s was a 4ft 2 skinny goth back then, surely not beating them off with a stick? 😂
You underestimate the emo/scene crowd of girls in Glasgow back then. That’a a wet dream for them. And he has tattoos so that’s the only qualification required for some girls lol!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Loujon

So glad to read it's not just me who finds Jack irritating.

I remember Jamie saying in one of her blogs that she had always wanted to marry Jack, but she didn't think he'd ever ask her. It seems he's always been considered the 'prize' in the relationship, and I think that's how she still sees it.

He soon proposed when he got a taste of the life he could have on the back of her success, (cough *pimp)

I remember when they were being photographed at one of her award events, he had his shirt opened to the crotch and his rosary beads swaying across his bare chest, waving to the crowd like he was some sort of rock star! It became really clear then what he was about!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

Tintin93

‘Vieve muse’ and the Instagram page for it says how it’s because she’s her own muse...how up ur own arse hole can ye get

• Haha
  • Sick

Readread

VIP Member
I think with her demographic of viewers there should be a better postage option like either free postage or free when u spend over a certain amount and I think there should be a Klarna option or something. I think a lot of makeup buyers (myself included) tend to buy not out of necessity but just on impulse. If it was free delivery or free delivery over £30 I probably would’ve bought something just to see what it’s like.
I think her not having Klarna is fairly sensible. Buying makeup on tick is ridiculous.

• Heart

and nothing happens

Jamie’s latest Instagram story, Jack’s sitting with his shirt unbuttoned all the way down. You’re at dinner, no one wants to see your nipples ffs! If he was chocolate he’d eat himself, he thinks he’s such a ticket.

• Sick
  • Heart

Elle34nine

I’ve finally had to unfollow. Seeing her moaning then flouncing off to Italy in the middle of a pandemic has killed me off. As somebody who has had to shield for four months, whilst still going to hospital three times a week for treatment it infuriates me seeing people acting as though things are normal.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28

Pleasespeakthetruth

Beyond pissed off that a hotel have gifted her a stay to review a bath! If they can afford to give away free hotel rooms then there are plenty more deserving people out there. Absolutely ridiculous.
i know they do all this shit because these people have millions of followers, but can anyone agree with me that it actually puts me off of the place when they hand rooms out for free?

It just makes me think my hard earned money isn’t going to the right people!

Reactions: 28

Pleasespeakthetruth

The makeup industry is so oversaturated with products at this point like do we really need another warm neutrals palette and more nude lipsticks?
I went through my personal stash yesterday (I’m a former pro artist so I have more makeup than anyone ever needs).

I’ve found MAC/Makeup Geek dupes for every single shade. My Anastasia soft glam palette looks very similar, and there’s a LOT of similarity in my Urban Decay palettes for example.

Charging £43 for one eyeshadow palette when you’re a new brand and it’s not unique? Nah. Not for me thanks. I’m sure her die hard zombies will buy it, but this is just so unoriginal. I don’t believe she spent years on this, I’m sorry.

As for the highlighters, they look CHUNKY as fuck. They look like the pigment would just fall off your brush which is not what you want if it’s a powder. It also looks horrifically sparkly 🤢 thought we were over glitter ball cheeks tbh.

Lipsticks again are basic. WHO needs another nude lipstick??? There are HUNDREDS. What warrants hers costing that amount? They’re more expensive than MAC for fuck sake.

I just can’t get over the audacity that she thinks she can charge premium prices when she’s not really demonstrated the potential of the products. It just seems so unlike Jamie that it’s turned me off her even more, which I didn’t think was possible.

May I also just say that her current story of her having to spray her brush with shimmers. Why???? If I’m paying £43 for a palette with shimmers, you best hope I don’t need setting spray to a) prevent fall out or b) intensify. And if you DID need a spray, which again shouldn’t be necessary, WHY didn’t she make one?!?!?! I’m baffled. Completely.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

MissFinn

Chatty Member
I cant with these entitled privilaged influencers🤦‍♂️ why not go To scotland camping with the dogs etc etc. Theres so much To do in ur own country.. You dont need a holiday abroad you need air To breathe 🤦‍♂️ as if you cant live one year without holiday abroad like how fucking miserable and entitled you Are! It just tells they have Nothing going on in theyre lives cause they sit at home Doing Nothing but admiring themselves. They Are bored as and need holiday.

the thing that annoys me is they Are not the ones busting asses when second wave hits. They did all the Job spreading it cause they Need a hol. Theyll be at home Doing fuck all all day every day safe and sound. Idiots. And what is this shizz about needing time together 🤦‍♂️😂 they Are together 24/7. Its not normal life at all To be joined in hips. Absolute wankers.

Ps. Sorry bout the rant im tired frontline worker and i actually do Need a holiday 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 27