Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bxiley

It’s a legal requirement - have a look at ASA guidelines for influencer marketing. Presumably she thinks she will be less popular or come across less genuine if people realise the extent of products she loves (but is paid handsomely to feature).

It’s mainly to protect consumers though - think young people buying make up because according to a YouTuber the product is amaaaazing, and will solve all their problems and insecurities (which they probably have in the first place because of Instagram influencers!) - when really they’re only posting because they’ve been paid to do so and are reading off a script.

It’s so easy to declare stuff as an ad - two letters! Ask yourself why influencers tie themselves in knots to avoid it 🤔
Oh, yes, I'm aware of the legalities! Thank you for taking the time to explain that, though. I guess I was just confused because I would assume that her vague disclosing of them would make people not trust her, so I wondered what exactly she was gaining by being so shady around it. I trust influencers so much more who are open and honest about their paid promotions, so to me it seems like not disclosing them properly would do the opposite, but I suppose not everybody sees it that way.

Jade Mitzi

VIP Member
I always felt she was genuine and upfront about everything,
until I realised she’s probably one of the worst for disclosure on both her youtube and her Instagram.
Its her businessman she’s not dumb,so she’s choosing to pull the wool over everyone’s eyes.
to be honest I haven’t really watched much of her stuff so not aware of the disclosure she does/doesn’t do. The avoidance of rules annoys me with them all. I wish the ASA would enforce some of their rules, they don’t seem to be worth anything.

Reflected view

VIP Member
I think she's gorgeous but hate her lips. They just look... so bad. Also I hate their tartan carpet! It's like something out of a 90s hotel.
I’m not to keen on her lips either, not sure if it’s me or not 🤷‍♀️ But have you noticed she doesn’t move her lips when she speaks 😬

Zantezoo

VIP Member
New thread....

MysteryGuessed

It's a really easy find with a Google search of her name and the area name, if you know it. Literally first result that comes up.