Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Urbanbunny

VIP Member
£43 for a palette and £19 for a lipstick? Get the fuck out of here. Even Rihanna doesn’t charge that much and she’s Rihanna.

And that website is a mess. There’s random capitalisation of words all over the shop, it doesn’t render properly to mobile devices and just looks a bit flat...

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

tippingpoint

VIP Member
I don’t get why the hotel have done that. I really don’t. I mean it’s just a picture of her in a bath. It’s a nice bath. That’s it. I’ve said it many times but influencing and probably social media is going to fucking eat itself. It’s basically at its peak. People are waking up and it’s not just because of the struggles we all face during COVID. I rarely see genuine reviews of any gifts. It’s mostly just a declaration, a thank you at most. Beauty influencers in particular get sent all manner of stuff and simply rifle through the box on camera saying “Oh a sheet mask - love it” and that’s it. So was it good? Did it make you break out? Did you feel a glow afterwards? What’s the price? Where can I buy it? Oh that’s right you can’t be fucked telling me, you just like free things.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Magee

VIP Member
I’m sure designers at Boohoo don’t own the Fendi dresses they’re ripping off and replicating but here we are 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Nestor

At points I did feel it was odd that they bought that house and have taken so long to do it up, however at the same time have been pissed off at Inthefrow & Lydia Millen taking a ridiculous amounts of freebies and utter crap for their houses.

I feel it’s a bit hypocritical of me to slag her off for not doing it up but then slag the other two for selling their soul. Would rather go with Jaimie taking her time and being authentic rather than going the way in the frow & LM have done...

Reactions: 26
Another week, Another Dreadful, repetitive Vlog. This week however, the absulute entitlement is ripping out her. Oh boo hoo hoo, it's a bit dull outside and she's bleating on about it making her misreble. It wasn't a lifetime ago she was pissing about on holiday mid pandemic and bow she's misreble because she's stuck in the house and it's dull outside.

1) its November and you live in Scotland. This happens every year, it's not a shocker.

2) I wonder how misreble the people are on ventilators struggling to breath. I can guarantee you there's people out there who would give anything for the privlage of staying in and keeping warm and cosy and wouldn't be whining about it

3) I wonder how all the people who have lost there job feel about you whining about being so lucky to work from home, or the nursing staff. The carers and keyworkers who have to go out in all conditions putting their lives at risk but it's ok guys, Jamie's feeling a bit blue and struggles to get up in the morning.....

Shoving a sponsered portion in a vlog for a face mask that you can buy with your weekly shop is inconsistent in her branding where she wants to be BoUgEe does not make sense. Don't sell yourself high end and promote a product that is essentially wet toilet roll....

We all know she reads this forum as well, so wake up Jamie and instead of trying to push shite content on us, work harder to come up with creative ideas!

And patch jack from the vlogs, he's boring and has no personality. And owning a Mustang, essentially paid on the back of your wife's success is nothing to be proud off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

mindsweeper99

I do love Jamie don’t get me wrong but her latest vlog with her moaning about how hard they’ve worked and they never get to spend time together and her job is so hard blah blah blah has really pissed me off like no your job is not hard no matter how many times you say it it’s not, god love you being away on loads of holidays and having to spend time lifting up a camera and filming, fuck me it is not a hard job, you spend every day with your husband so you always have time together so dunno why you need a holiday to be together bc apparently you never get time together. Just so much bullshit coming out her mouth man I’ll happily swap jobs with her and she can come do my 12.5 hour shifts in a hospital treating COVID patients and watching them die, stupid even trying to make people think her job is hard because it is not at all

Reactions: 25

haggis_head

Can we also discuss the fact that they drove to Glencoe because Jack had a 'job' this week? Is he an influencer now? wtf you're not supposed to be leaving your council area right now due to covid unless it's for essential purposes, a fucking photoshoot for a paid instagram post is not essential, it's also not a fucking job.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

SB286

Jamie is one of the youtubers I regularly follow and actually still enjoy these days. I like how she stays true to her brand, she's always said she's abit boujee and likes higher end makeup, and I like that she doesn't work with brands she doesn't rate. Personally I don't jump and buy everything she promotes but if I notice that she's used something frequently in a number of videos and I like the look of it then I'll splash and buy it. So far no complaints. I just can't stand youtubers who are promoting one brand then you never hear of it again in any of their videos. As for her house, I think it's refreshing to see her living somewhere normal and not a grey crushed velvet prison. I agree her content and vlogs have been a little off lately but can also understand she's been preoccupied with other projects. Jack is making more of a feature every week & I'm not the biggest fan but they are a married couple so it's inevitable her vlog content was gonna go that way.
Also just to note I have a short haired dog & beige bedroom carpet and the shedding is next level, I vacuum every day but as soon as he steps on it it's game over, can't imagine the upkeep with two long haired German Shepherds!
Probably on the wrong thread here for this but just wanted to express my opinion on things discussed.

• Heart

Roseg93

Hey first time poster! I’ve lost interest in Jamie in recent years but I saw her new makeup line and wanted to see what it was all about as I work in branding and social media. Its utter drivel, the website tag line is something like ‘a brand built on diversity’ really? You have black models in your shoot but they are all light skinned, no dark skinned models to be seen. Honestly feel like diversity is just a buzz word for some brands these day. Also the about section is just drivel too, just a load of non sensical buzzwords

• Wow

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
Jack with his leather look mask. To actually go out your way to buy a “designer” mask makes me laugh. Just wear a mask mate, it’s there to protect you and others, not a fashion show 🤣
He’s a cocky wee arsehole... absolutely loves himself.

• Haha
  • Heart
They literally go abroad 24/7 for brand deals. I just don’t understand why’s she in a rush to go somewhere especially during a pandemic.
Aww its poor them having their honeymoon cancelled twice. Away to Italy to zone out and be with each other - sorry have they not been on lockdown for the last 5 months together. Really disappointed in her behaviour, thought better of her! Hate how its to zone out like they have been working flat out as key workers the last few months, laughable! Everyone has been through a rough few months and had important things cancelled, but poor them eh!?

BooksNCats

I don’t understand the hate for Jack. I think he’s quite sweet? He’s lovely with the dogs and, IMO, he seems completely besotted with Jamie.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Does anyone watch her?

for the most part I don’t mind her, I used to quite like her 🤷‍♀️

but she’s another one with a husband that doesn’t seem to work,
instead he travels everywhere with her to take her photos.
His job is basically to follow her around like Victoria/Alex (inthefrow) 🤦‍♀️

Does he work as a photographer or does he just work on her content?

I also noticed she labels nothing as an AD or as a freebie.
EVERYTHING on her insta IS a freebie but the furthest she will go to declare it is “some products are gifted” after a list of about 30 products when at least 90% of them are PO BOX items.

Her freebie talons - nothing
Her trips away - nothing.

and her vlogs are painfully lazy and boring now, how many times can we see Jack order food with Jamie snickering in the background.

the UK influencers just don’t seem to give a crap about their content lately and I’m now skipping most of her uploads.

anyone else watch her?

and nothing happens

Not a single negative comment on her vlog or Instagram, very suspicious. She’s clearly been active with her delete button. I just think she’s really shot herself in the foot with this one, part of Jamie’s appeal is that she’s “a normal girl, just like you guys” 🙄 and now she’s away on holiday in a pandemic, posting pictures of her Louis Vuitton bag by the pool. You do you boo, but prepare for the backlash.

• Heart

Crisps

VIP Member
Remember when all she used to use was Kiehl’s and it’s all she would recommend, I spent a small fortune on them... she doesn’t use one of their products now!!
Guess that paid partnership has sailed!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She's an arrogant, jumped up airhead in my opinion

She is so out of touch with reality that she thinks slapping her name on a bit of make up and charging through the roof in this climate is acceptable. Iv bought Into loads of her colabs, those eyelashes are gathering dust cus I dont get out to wear them!

I'm actually mortified for Jack that he thinks he's a ticket with a Johnny walker deal.

Sooner these two are cancelled the better

• Haha
Reactions: 22