Jamie Genevieve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's an arrogant, jumped up airhead in my opinion

She is so out of touch with reality that she thinks slapping her name on a bit of make up and charging through the roof in this climate is acceptable. Iv bought Into loads of her colabs, those eyelashes are gathering dust cus I dont get out to wear them!

I'm actually mortified for Jack that he thinks he's a ticket with a Johnny walker deal.

Sooner these two are cancelled the better

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So I reckon she thinks she’s a pro mua like make up by Mario. His brand rings bore fest but it’s universal for MUA use (supposedly)

I reckon that’s the “vibe” JG is trying to portray with nothing seemingly being relatable to her personality, everything being pretty basic and the whole MUSE tit.

Reactions: 7
How can she still not have done her own launch video with at least one tutorial look in it? 🙈🙈 what’s she actually doing? Mind when Fenty launched she drove from Glasgow to Edinburgh first thing in the morning to buy it when Harvey Nicks opened then drove home and filmed a tutorial and uploaded it that afternoon- where’s the same interest or passion for her own brand?? 😂😂 so fuckin bizarre

Reactions: 45
How can she still not have done her own launch video with at least one tutorial look in it? 🙈🙈 what’s she actually doing? Mind when Fenty launched she drove from Glasgow to Edinburgh first thing in the morning to buy it when Harvey Nicks opened then drove home and filmed a tutorial and uploaded it that afternoon- where’s the same interest or passion for her own brand?? 😂😂 so fuckin bizarre
Something must’ve gone wrong and they had to release it early. Maybe something was leaked? But is that even a big deal?

Reactions: 9
it’s totally bizarre. It just feels like she can’t be arsed any more. Her vlogs are bleeping boring.

Reactions: 16
I haven’t seen anything on YouTube, usually brand new products get some hype built round them by having YouTubers doing review videos the day or so after release. I ain’t dropping £40odd on a pallet without watching multiple YouTube reviews first hun! 😂
Maybe they’re making the launch a bit more low-key because of the current economic climate and lockdown, but I doubt it!
I found one video on YouTube where a girl is chatting about new makeup releases and she mentions the Vieve thing for about 10 seconds, she then goes on to talk about the P.Louise Cancelled collection for ages. Talking of, is there a thread for P.Louise? I have a lot of thoughts on that bleeping farce ‘cancelled’ collection.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I haven’t seen anything on YouTube, usually brand new products get some hype built round them by having YouTubers doing review videos the day or so after release. I ain’t dropping £40odd on a pallet without watching multiple YouTube reviews first hun! 😂
Maybe they’re making the launch a bit more low-key because of the current economic climate and lockdown, but I doubt it!
I found one video on YouTube where a girl is chatting about new makeup releases and she mentions the Vieve thing for about 10 seconds, she then goes on to talk about the P.Louise Cancelled collection for ages. Talking of, is there a thread for P.Louise? I have a lot of thoughts on that bleeping farce ‘cancelled’ collection.
p louise thread is in the instagram forum
I have to confess i've bought a lipstick.....it will be the most expensive lipstick i ever buy and i promise never to do it again lol

Reactions: 2
Considering she’s launched her own brand there’s barley anything on her Instagram stories or anything! I feel like she’s been very quiet. I’m looking forward to this weeks vlog to see what she’s been doing all this week that’s meant she’s not had time to sit in her house and film herself swatching and using her own makeup!

Reactions: 12
Even if she posted some sneakily pre-recorded videos of her using her products and talking through them.
Considering she’s launched her own brand there’s barley anything on her Instagram stories or anything! I feel like she’s been very quiet. I’m looking forward to this weeks vlog to see what she’s been doing all this week that’s meant she’s not had time to sit in her house and film herself swatching and using her own makeup!

Reactions: 3
omg get yourself on the p Louise thread 😂 I think there’s a bit of tea from what I remember

Edit, oops just realised someone already linked it. Have fun 😆

Reactions: 2
I have lots of opinions of P Louise but decided to keep them to myself. But the Cancelled range has brought me too much rage to ignore it! 😂
omg get yourself on the p Louise thread 😂 I think there’s a bit of tea from what I remember

Edit, oops just realised someone already linked it. Have fun 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think Sali Hughes using her stuff is maybe doing her more harm than good. The colours looked so bad on her video yesterday, patchy and muddy.

Katie Jane Hughes has used the products today and they look great on her. KJH is my fave instagrammer though so may be biased ☺

Reactions: 4
Katie Jane Hughes has used the products today and they look great on her. KJH is my fave instagrammer though so may be biased ☺
i think the difference is KJH is a talent and can pull off and carry all the edgy looks she creates quite effortlessly. Sali just isn’t in the same league.

Reactions: 1
I really do find it bizzare that she hasn’t really put anything on YouTube about her brand. Considering that’s what started her career and got her where she is, you’d think she would have got a full tutorial up quick as hell

Reactions: 12
It’s apparently now going to be exclusively stocked on Cult Beauty... what? Exclusive means nowhere else... so what was the point of the website??🙄

Reactions: 10
It’s apparently now going to be exclusively stocked on Cult Beauty... what? Exclusive means nowhere else... so what was the point of the website??🙄
That explains the absolute lack of a video or much promotion of it by her as I’m assuming she’s bound to some sort of agreement with Cult beauty to wait and do more stuff to promote it once they have it on their site. Also explains why she’s spend the last few months trying to sell all cult beauty’s overpriced shite like lash serum and expensive CBD gummies 😂😂😂😂

Although like you say I do wonder what the point in the website was to start with 🤷🏻‍♀️ Surely it would’ve made more sense to just launch on it cult beauty since they could’ve promoted it better. Whole thing seems like a bit of a scrappy mess tbh

Reactions: 21
That explains the absolute lack of a video or much promotion of it by her as I’m assuming she’s bound to some sort of agreement with Cult beauty to wait and do more stuff to promote it once they have it on their site. Also explains why she’s spend the last few months trying to sell all cult beauty’s overpriced shite like lash serum and expensive CBD gummies 😂😂😂😂

Although like you say I do wonder what the point in the website was to start with 🤷🏻‍♀️ Surely it would’ve made more sense to just launch on it cult beauty since they could’ve promoted it better. Whole thing seems like a bit of a scrappy mess tbh
Totally agree! Seems odd! But yeah probably explains the lack of promotion on her part, I’d imagine we will start seeing more content now

Reactions: 8
KJH said on stories that Jamie said she wanted it to be "performance driven for makeup artists" - as a makeup artist I can tell you I won't be dropping £43 on a palette that I can't see in person before purchasing, especially when I can buy all of those shades on pro discount at MAC and know they'll be good quality.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.