Jamie Genevieve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing that annoys me so much about her is *some prods gifted

.....just say what’s gifted. You bleeping head.

Reactions: 13
Came here from the (now disbanded) Mrs Meldrum thread....

Just wanted to share my 40 pence worth. As a Glasgow native I’ve known of Jamie since she was a minor influencer, still working at Illamasqua in House of Fraser. Honestly, compared to other influencers, she hasn’t changed too much since those days. Obviously she loves expensive skincare, etc but she seems down to earth, content, enjoying life with her partner and dogs. There doesn’t seem to be the same lying, toxicity, drama so many other influencers exhibit.

And besides, if I was minted, I wouldn’t be arsed whether my other half worked either. Live in dog nanny 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

Reactions: 38
Came here from the (now disbanded) Mrs Meldrum thread....

Just wanted to share my 40 pence worth. As a Glasgow native I’ve known of Jamie since she was a minor influencer, still working at Illamasqua in House of Fraser. Honestly, compared to other influencers, she hasn’t changed too much since those days. Obviously she loves expensive skincare, etc but she seems down to earth, content, enjoying life with her partner and dogs. There doesn’t seem to be the same lying, toxicity, drama so many other influencers exhibit.

And besides, if I was minted, I wouldn’t be arsed whether my other half worked either. Live in dog nanny 🤷🏼‍♀️😂
Jack does work, he works for Jamie

Reactions: 3
People don’t seem to get that they haven’t done the house up because they’re both lazy, not relaxed.
lazy. 🤣😂

Reactions: 12
Poor Jamie thought the pubs in Scotland would be back open last Thursday 🙄 gutted she couldn’t have her party.....

Sorry what? 🙄🙄 has she...read the news?
or Scotland’s lockdown exit plan?

at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Poor Jamie thought the pubs in Scotland would be back open last Thursday 🙄 gutted she couldn’t have her party.....

Sorry what? 🙄🙄 has she...read the news?
or Scotland’s lockdown exit plan?

at all.
To be fair it was widely speculated that there would be a relaxation in this area last week... even a lot of pubs and restaurants thought they would be open in an outdoor capacity!!

Reactions: 9
To be fair it was widely speculated that there would be a relaxation in this area last week... even a lot of pubs and restaurants thought they would be open in an outdoor capacity!!
very odd when everyone knows pubs have always been far down the list when it comes to reopening, even restraints were/are on a take out/curb side pick up basis to start with, Scotland have only just started to relax measures? she thought she’d be having a party and going on the lash to the pub with her mates 😐

Reactions: 2
very odd when everyone knows pubs have always been far down the list when it comes to reopening, even restraints were/are on a take out/curb side pick up basis to start with, Scotland have only just started to relax measures? she thought she’d be having a party and going on the lash to the pub with her mates 😐
Phase 2 was meant to allow outdoor opening of pubs/restaurants which would have taken place on Friday, but now Scottish govt has decided to slowly introduce phase 2 pending more info.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Phase 2 was meant to allow outdoor opening of pubs/restaurants which would have taken place on Friday, but now Scottish govt has decided to slowly introduce phase 2 pending more info.
Totally get you, but her vlog was from last week and her birthday pub visit arranged for Thursday 🤪 at that point everyone knew the exit had been slowed down 😬 but regardless it wouldn’t have been open then anyway 😂

Reactions: 1
Totally get you, but her vlog was from last week and her birthday pub visit arranged for Thursday 🤪 at that point everyone knew the exit had been slowed down 😬 but regardless it wouldn’t have been open then anyway 😂
Ah got it! Sorry hadn’t watched her vlog from last week. Getting really over watching vlogs at the moment. They’re good to watch when you have a busy life and need to turn your brain off but the last thing I want to do when I have nothing to do is watch other people have nothing to do!

Really been wondering how these people have meaningful lives having nothing to do but Stay at home with skincare and make up all the time (with the occasional “event”). I’ve been so bored 😂

Reactions: 1
It used to be my Sunday routine, sitting down with a wee glass of wine to watch her vlogs, but I’ve totally forgotten about it. Not sure if it’s because everyday feels like a Sunday at the moment or she has just become so painfully boring to watch, again, not really her fault when we are all used to watching her jet off around the world.

Reactions: 8
How has she only just turned 27!? She looks 30s at least. Filler for days not doing you any faves HUN.

Reactions: 5
Eh, a lot of people were speculating beer gardens might reopen, I don't think it's odd she thought that.

Reactions: 6
Just reading the comments.. Her husband is a hairdresser with his own salon I’m sure
No that’s her hairdresser, he’s called Jack Baxter. Her husband is Jack McCann and works for Jamie editing/filming her videos. Two different people :)

• Haha
Just reading the comments.. Her husband is a hairdresser with his own salon I’m sure
I doubt jack owns a hairbrush let alone a salon, He probably uses Jamie’s toothbrush.

I can’t believe she’s only just gone 27 😆 she looks so much older. I thought she was in her 30’s.

I’ve realised I can’t stand her slurring anymore,
it’s not the Scottish accent I like that, but they both sound permanently drunk/hung over.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.